Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... 12:55 - Nov 18 with 2252 viewsDubtractor

Afternoon all.

I've not shared a show on here for bit, but I know there are a few fans of heavy music on here so thought I'd share this one, for those of you that fancy some killer tunes to rock into the weekend with.

This one is 100% heavy guitar music, with a mix of older classics and newer stuff that I love, and whilst it is definitely all heavy there is still a bit of diversity in here from classic thrash, to sludge, to stoner, to mathrock and plenty more.

https://www.mixcloud.com/paul-wright7/all-shook-up-with-paul-wright-100-heavy-gu

All Shook Up Heavy Music Special Tracklist
Slayer - South of Heaven
White Zombie - Blur the Technicolor
Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs - Rubbernecker
Chelsea Wolfe - Spun
Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
Brutus - Distance
Cave In - Waiting For Love
Eat Your Own Head - Bullets
Bummer - Quadruple ZZ Top
Helmet - In The Meantime
L7 - Deathwish
Alice In Chains - Dirt
Big|Brave - Muted Shifting of Space
Faith No More - Jizzlobber
Ministry - Just One Fix
Nailbomb - Guerrillas
Municipal Waste - Poison the Preacher
Prong - Cut-Rate
Cursed Sun - Breed
Sleemo - Mind Bender
Bloody Head - Psychick Warfare
Kulk - Lives For One
Cult of Luna - The Wreck of S.S. Needle
Lower Slaughter - Calls From The Abyss
The Jesus Lizard - More Beautiful Than Barbie
I'm Being Good - Dead Man's Brain Remembers Football
Clutch - Animal Farm
Pantera - A New Level
Anthrax - 1000 Points Of Hate
Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Metallica - Disposable Heroes

[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 15:15]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:35 - Nov 18 with 2178 viewsBlueBadger

Ah. My 'sorting the washing and cleaning the kitchen' soundtrack for this afternoon is sorted then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:40 - Nov 18 with 2168 viewsLevelTheLand

Nice one! Have just put it on.

Seeing Clutch next month, and Pigsx7 in March. Very much looking forward to both!
FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:56 - Nov 18 with 2138 viewsDubtractor

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:40 - Nov 18 by LevelTheLand

Seeing Clutch next month, and Pigsx7 in March. Very much looking forward to both!

I've got tickets for Pigx7 at the Baths in Ipswich in March too.

I'm overdue seeing Clutch too tbh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:58 - Nov 18 with 2134 viewsJamestownPrince

Thankyou!!

Saw Sepultura 2 weeks ago, still brilliant - Refuse / Resist is one of my favorite tracks ever (might use it if I decide to play on the Darts Seniors Circuit!)

This Sepultuta cover is amazing.......even if it is a different song!!!!

[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 13:59]
FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 14:50 - Nov 18 with 2106 viewsDubtractor

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:58 - Nov 18 by JamestownPrince

Thankyou!!

Saw Sepultura 2 weeks ago, still brilliant - Refuse / Resist is one of my favorite tracks ever (might use it if I decide to play on the Darts Seniors Circuit!)

This Sepultuta cover is amazing.......even if it is a different song!!!!

[Post edited 18 Nov 2022 13:59]

That cover is great - the drumming especially.

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:19 - Nov 18 with 2085 viewshoppy

I've not clicked on 'Ignore thread'...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:28 - Nov 18 with 2073 viewsDubtractor

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:19 - Nov 18 by hoppy

I've not clicked on 'Ignore thread'...

Give it a try - then report back how many minutes you managed......

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:36 - Nov 18 with 2063 viewsDevereuxxx

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:40 - Nov 18 by LevelTheLand

The new Pigsx7 song is excellent as well - Mr Medicine. Properly filthy driven rock.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 2054 viewsjontysnut

Got any Quo?
FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 2052 viewsJamestownPrince

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 14:50 - Nov 18 by Dubtractor

That cover is great - the drumming especially.

She is really good, better that Sal Abruscato in Life of Agony .... mind you hes is a reasonable guitarist and singer also, saw A Pale Horse named Death a few years ago, nearest we will get to Type O Negative again!
FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:53 - Nov 18 with 2035 viewshoppy

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:28 - Nov 18 by Dubtractor

Give it a try - then report back how many minutes you managed......

You spelt 'seconds' wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 16:11 - Nov 18 with 2026 viewsDubtractor

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 15:41 - Nov 18 by jontysnut

Got any Quo?

I do actually sneak a few bits of 70s Quo onto my usual shows - not heavy enough for this one though!

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 16:25 - Nov 18 with 2014 viewsBlueBadger

Hearing that Cult of Luna has reminded me about this excellent side project - a collaboration between Jonas of CoL and Perturabator.

Your mileage for it may vary depending on how much you appreciate Jonas's vocals, but is IS a Pay What You Want album.

https://finallight.bandcamp.com/album/final-light

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 16:36 - Nov 18 with 1998 viewsBlueBadger

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:56 - Nov 18 by Dubtractor

You are also, 100% right about 'Sound Of White Noise'. One of Anthrax's best.

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 18:22 - Nov 18 with 1951 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 13:56 - Nov 18 by Dubtractor

+2

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 18:57 - Nov 18 with 1935 viewsCaptainAhab

Some great stuff on there, will give it a listen!
Off to see Brutus in London on Tuesday, new album is a cracker
FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 06:25 - Nov 19 with 1850 viewsElephantintheRoom

Sludge? Stoner? Mathrock? Plenty more? I can’t be the only one who hadn’t a clue what you’re on about

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 09:10 - Nov 19 with 1808 viewsDubtractor

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 06:25 - Nov 19 by ElephantintheRoom

Sludge? Stoner? Mathrock? Plenty more? I can’t be the only one who hadn’t a clue what you’re on about

There is some grindcore, doom, industrial, noise rock and post hardcore too, if they are genres you are more familiar with?

Joking aside - if you start out at Black Sabbath, then branch out in all directions, then you'll end up at most of these genres.

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 12:09 - Nov 19 with 1778 viewsElephantintheRoom

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 09:10 - Nov 19 by Dubtractor

There is some grindcore, doom, industrial, noise rock and post hardcore too, if they are genres you are more familiar with?

Joking aside - if you start out at Black Sabbath, then branch out in all directions, then you'll end up at most of these genres.

I didn’t get much beyond Black Sabbath! Unless the likes of Derp Purple and Led Zeppelin count. Mind you I did notice Lemmy got a bit noisy after ge left Hawkwind.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - may latest radio show might be of interest.... on 19:59 - Nov 19 with 1720 viewsLevelTheLand

You probably already know of them, but C.O.F.F.I.N make some great noise.

FAO Fans of HEAVY music - my latest radio show might be of interest.... on 20:59 - Nov 19 with 1688 viewssolemio

No Bruckner or Mahler? Disgraceful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024