| I follow 11:42 - Feb 4 with 3011 views | blueislander | Not letting me buy video pass despite “being” in Spain. |  | | |  |
| I follow on 11:43 - Feb 4 with 2995 views | Keno | You might be a little premature |  |
|  |
| I follow on 11:47 - Feb 4 with 2975 views | J2BLUE | I know it's an ordeal and there's not a massive amount of time to get to an airport but could you try France or maybe Portugal? |  | |  |
| I follow on 11:51 - Feb 4 with 2946 views | Bluebell | I thought where you are is ‘abroad’ BI. |  | |  |
| I follow on 11:53 - Feb 4 with 2928 views | FrimleyBlue | Had this problem at the airport to Australia just had to make sure i'd cleared some cashe before boarding. |  |
|  |
| I follow on 12:58 - Feb 4 with 2768 views | tivo | I would recommend trying a bit closer to the time. Restart your laptop and do not log in to the website until you are *IN* Spain. |  | |  |
| I follow on 13:02 - Feb 4 with 2745 views | blueislander |
| I follow on 11:51 - Feb 4 by Bluebell | I thought where you are is ‘abroad’ BI. |
Unfortunately it is considered as UK for these purposes. So I am virtually in Spain. |  | |  |
| I follow on 13:11 - Feb 4 with 2704 views | Ryorry | For anyone encountering such problems, this worked for me, & I'm a semi-technophobe - Make sure you log *out of* your current ITFC account before starting, then - 1. Sign up for a VPN, I went with Proton 2 weeks ago, got good reviews (free version). 2. Get VPN connected. 3. Use 'Check my IP address' to make sure you're 'abroad'. 4. Get an incognito window up (in Chrome it's 3rd down in the drop-down 'File' menu in toolbar at top or side) 5. Log into your current ITFC account. Try several vpn connections if the first doesn't work. Get your match pass, I was able to use my regular (stored) card. |  |
|  |
| I follow on 13:20 - Feb 4 with 2661 views | blueislander |
| I follow on 13:11 - Feb 4 by Ryorry | For anyone encountering such problems, this worked for me, & I'm a semi-technophobe - Make sure you log *out of* your current ITFC account before starting, then - 1. Sign up for a VPN, I went with Proton 2 weeks ago, got good reviews (free version). 2. Get VPN connected. 3. Use 'Check my IP address' to make sure you're 'abroad'. 4. Get an incognito window up (in Chrome it's 3rd down in the drop-down 'File' menu in toolbar at top or side) 5. Log into your current ITFC account. Try several vpn connections if the first doesn't work. Get your match pass, I was able to use my regular (stored) card. |
Thanks. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| I follow on 14:33 - Feb 4 with 2468 views | Ryorry |
You're welcome. I'm enjoying the view of early tulips (not yellow ones) coming up in Holland :) |  |
|  |
| I follow on 14:35 - Feb 4 with 2455 views | Deano69 |
| I follow on 14:33 - Feb 4 by Ryorry | You're welcome. I'm enjoying the view of early tulips (not yellow ones) coming up in Holland :) |
Hello from Perth (Aus). Or should I say G’Day |  |
|  |
| I follow on 14:38 - Feb 4 with 2445 views | muhrensleftfoot | It’s strange, I couldn’t buy a pass in Netherlands or Spain. Even in New York it wouldn’t let me. But when I “flew” to Las Vegas, no problem. Bit pricey at $15.60 including VAT |  | |  |
| I follow on 14:48 - Feb 4 with 2400 views | Deano69 |
| I follow on 14:38 - Feb 4 by muhrensleftfoot | It’s strange, I couldn’t buy a pass in Netherlands or Spain. Even in New York it wouldn’t let me. But when I “flew” to Las Vegas, no problem. Bit pricey at $15.60 including VAT |
Had to go all the way to Australia |  |
|  |
| I follow on 14:49 - Feb 4 with 2396 views | tcfc |
| I follow on 14:48 - Feb 4 by Deano69 | Had to go all the way to Australia |
Had a little panic there! Had to go to Singapore in the end! |  | |  |
| I follow on 14:58 - Feb 4 with 2340 views | FrimleyBlue |
| I follow on 14:48 - Feb 4 by Deano69 | Had to go all the way to Australia |
Lovely weather today. |  |
|  |
| I follow on 21:22 - Feb 4 with 2224 views | tcfc |
| I follow on 14:48 - Feb 4 by Deano69 | Had to go all the way to Australia |
Had a little panic there! Had to go to Singapore in the end! |  | |  |
| I follow on 10:36 - Feb 11 with 1947 views | Ryorry |
| I follow on 13:11 - Feb 4 by Ryorry | For anyone encountering such problems, this worked for me, & I'm a semi-technophobe - Make sure you log *out of* your current ITFC account before starting, then - 1. Sign up for a VPN, I went with Proton 2 weeks ago, got good reviews (free version). 2. Get VPN connected. 3. Use 'Check my IP address' to make sure you're 'abroad'. 4. Get an incognito window up (in Chrome it's 3rd down in the drop-down 'File' menu in toolbar at top or side) 5. Log into your current ITFC account. Try several vpn connections if the first doesn't work. Get your match pass, I was able to use my regular (stored) card. |
NB Monthly passes available for Eu30, and if you include today, there are still four games this month which means a saving if you intend to watch all of them. I think they renew automatically each month, but needs checking. |  |
|  |
| I follow on 13:46 - Feb 11 with 1830 views | FifeITFC | I'm able to go on a last minute "holiday". Is there a better or cheaper country to go to? |  |
|  |
| I follow on 13:55 - Feb 11 with 1797 views | Ryorry |
| I follow on 13:46 - Feb 11 by FifeITFC | I'm able to go on a last minute "holiday". Is there a better or cheaper country to go to? |
I've found Holland consistently reliable for its panoramic views of fields full of different coloured tulips :) |  |
|  |
| I follow on 13:58 - Feb 11 with 1785 views | FifeITFC |
| I follow on 13:55 - Feb 11 by Ryorry | I've found Holland consistently reliable for its panoramic views of fields full of different coloured tulips :) |
Yes, I think I visited Amsterdam when I was on my last travels. I'll bring back some Edam and other "stuff" on my visit. Thanks. |  |
|  |
| I follow on 15:21 - Feb 11 with 1631 views | Kentish_Tractor | I am also watching rom the Netherlands. However now I cant log in to ifollow and get an error. "An error occurred. Please try again" How do I fix this? |  |
|  |
| I follow on 15:24 - Feb 11 with 1614 views | TheMoralMajority |
| I follow on 15:21 - Feb 11 by Kentish_Tractor | I am also watching rom the Netherlands. However now I cant log in to ifollow and get an error. "An error occurred. Please try again" How do I fix this? |
|  |
| 100% committed to Dear Leader Ham |
|  |
| I follow on 17:54 - Feb 11 with 1499 views | FifeITFC |
| I follow on 15:21 - Feb 11 by Kentish_Tractor | I am also watching rom the Netherlands. However now I cant log in to ifollow and get an error. "An error occurred. Please try again" How do I fix this? |
I had to watch it from the app on a tablet instead of the website so couldn't cast it to the TV. |  |
|  |
| |