Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I still think we can pip second, BUT... 18:38 - Mar 18 with 1216 viewsScottCandage

...IF we end up in the playoffs, I feel confident in winning them. I would not have said that earlier in the season. We HAVE to be the team nobody wants to play in the playoffs.
I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 18:42 - Mar 18 with 1164 viewsVic

Exactly this. I just don’t think we need to be afraid of anyone now. At last we are putt8ng the kind of run together that the top, top teams in each league do. Just a shame that it may be too late for auto’s, but we do now look like the real deal with no weak spots.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 18:46 - Mar 18 with 1123 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 18:42 - Mar 18 by Vic

Exactly this. I just don’t think we need to be afraid of anyone now. At last we are putt8ng the kind of run together that the top, top teams in each league do. Just a shame that it may be too late for auto’s, but we do now look like the real deal with no weak spots.

If we keep this run going for long enough we will get automatic promotion. If we don't, we need to be better than those we play in the play-offs. Both are tough asks. We have the quality to do either. Time will tell whether we manage to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 18:50 - Mar 18 with 1082 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nobody’s going to fancy playing us at the moment, that’s for sure. 6 on the bounce, 7 clean sheets with 16 scored.

Although Barnsley have only conceded 2 in the last 6, and Sheff Wed 3.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 18:58 - Mar 18 with 1029 viewshomer_123

1st isn't out of the question....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 18:59 - Mar 18 with 1020 viewsTractorJack

Has it been mentioned yet that we could be facing Bolton then Barnsley in the playoffs?
I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 19:03 - Mar 18 with 954 viewsOldsmoker

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 18:59 - Mar 18 by TractorJack

Has it been mentioned yet that we could be facing Bolton then Barnsley in the playoffs?

Yes it has.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 19:05 - Mar 18 with 936 viewsbournemouthblue

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 18:58 - Mar 18 by homer_123

1st isn't out of the question....

Imagine that!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 19:05 - Mar 18 with 936 viewsVegtablue

Agreed albeit I think Barnsley would be as feared by others presently. 9 wins and 2 draws since they last lost is impressive stuff, even more so when you look at some of their scalps during that run.

Yet 11 wins out of 13 would still see them below us in the table, so we've got to remain confident we will stay ahead.
Login to get fewer ads

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 21:34 - Mar 18 with 718 viewsLeoMuff

I still think we can pip second, BUT... on 19:05 - Mar 18 by Vegtablue

Agreed albeit I think Barnsley would be as feared by others presently. 9 wins and 2 draws since they last lost is impressive stuff, even more so when you look at some of their scalps during that run.

Yet 11 wins out of 13 would still see them below us in the table, so we've got to remain confident we will stay ahead.

Barnsley are beasts at the moment same as us, if we don’t get an auto spot I hope they do as they would be so tough in the play offs.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024