Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) 12:44 - Mar 19 with 1258 viewsunstableblue

[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 12:44]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 12:48 - Mar 19 with 1228 viewsJ2BLUE

What cheese do you use to hide a horse?

Mask-a-pony

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 12:51 - Mar 19 with 1208 viewshoppy

If you’re only borrowing it, I want it back again exactly the same, so make sure you look after it Caerphilly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 12:56 - Mar 19 with 1195 viewsTJS

Did you hear about the explosion at the cheese factory ?
All that was left was de-Brie
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 13:17 - Mar 19 with 1162 viewsIllinoisblue

Sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to diss-a-brie, I cheddar the world and the feta cheese, everybody's looking for Stilton

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 14:52 - Mar 19 with 1062 viewsiamatractorboy

Did you know that Edam is the only cheese that is made backwards?
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 16:19 - Mar 19 with 1012 viewsDBaldy

I camembert some of these awful puns
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 19 with 1006 viewsjontysnut

Did you hear about the bloke who covered his wife with two coats of paint? He Double Gloucester

What's a pirate's favourite cheese? Cornish Yaaaarrg
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 19 with 965 viewsDBaldy

Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 16:25 - Mar 19 by jontysnut

Did you hear about the bloke who covered his wife with two coats of paint? He Double Gloucester

What's a pirate's favourite cheese? Cornish Yaaaarrg

Strange that when you typed Gloucester, I read Leicester

(I may have used that on here before)
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 18:37 - Mar 19 with 892 viewsjontysnut

Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 19 by DBaldy

Strange that when you typed Gloucester, I read Leicester

(I may have used that on here before)

Things can only get Feta
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 21:20 - Mar 19 with 785 viewsArnoldMoorhen

You would be hard pressed to come up with a Parmesan pun.

My Uncle hates people with no feet. He's lack toes intolerant.

If you want a joke that will go really well with one of these cheese puns, ask if you can borrow Jacob's- it's a cracker.
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 08:05 - Mar 20 with 651 viewsDBaldy

Apparently the best places to buy cheese are York, Lincoln, Durham, or any other cathedral city.

If Plymouth get promoted they'll need to sign a new striker, and I think the Pilgrims Choice would be Colby Stinking Bishop.

When Gianfranco Zola first signed for Chelsea, none of the English players could pronounce his first name, so they called him Gordon.

I'll have to leave it there, all these cheesy puns aren't good for my Emmental health.
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 09:09 - Mar 20 with 612 viewsWonky

Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?

Because he was outstanding in his field.

I was worried about where the sun had gone...

Then it dawned on me.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2023 9:12]
Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 09:15 - Mar 20 with 589 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone got a good cheesy pun joke I can borrow? (n/t) on 16:19 - Mar 19 by DBaldy

I camembert some of these awful puns

Have you got nothing new? That's a really old French one! It's from ages ago.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024