Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? 08:36 - Apr 18 with 1473 viewsGavTWTD

Asking for a friend

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 08:39 - Apr 18 with 1445 viewsMetal_Hacker

That's the other thing I was thinking about at 4.46am !!!!

Was thinking any proceeds made could go to the Foundation

Poll: If it were one or the other

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 08:43 - Apr 18 with 1412 viewsJackSted

Just grab yourself a handful during the pitch invasion against Exeter

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 08:44 - Apr 18 with 1390 viewsHerbivore

Yes: https://www.diy.com/departments/tarmac-building-sand-large-bag/5030349012407_BQ.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 09:19 - Apr 18 with 1241 viewsSharkey

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 08:44 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

Yes: https://www.diy.com/departments/tarmac-building-sand-large-bag/5030349012407_BQ.

I'd have been disappointed if you hadn't responded to this thread, your name being what it is.
Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 09:23 - Apr 18 with 1192 viewsEly_Blue

Straight after the Playoff game with Derby!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 09:27 - Apr 18 with 1154 viewsBluefields

Sneak a trowel in last game.
Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 09:40 - Apr 18 with 1103 viewsFixed_It

Get MarkTWTD to ask his own questions in future.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 09:46 - Apr 18 with 1075 viewsbelgablue

I want the spot where Donacien strikes to make it 3-0 against Exeter to seal promotion.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 11:48 - Apr 18 with 930 viewsHerbivore

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 09:19 - Apr 18 by Sharkey

I'd have been disappointed if you hadn't responded to this thread, your name being what it is.

I cud not resist.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 11:55 - Apr 18 with 888 viewsBuhrer

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 11:48 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

I cud not resist.

Try to lait off it?
Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 11:58 - Apr 18 with 857 viewsDefender110

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 11:48 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

I cud not resist.

You little "sod"!
Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 11:59 - Apr 18 with 847 viewssolemio

Congratulations, Gav, on having a friend.
Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 12:01 - Apr 18 with 819 viewsRyorry

It had better not be for your dog to pee on

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 12:02 - Apr 18 with 811 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I cud not resist.

If they won't sell it to us, maybe they will let us take some on loam?
Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 12:03 - Apr 18 with 804 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 11:58 - Apr 18 by Defender110

You little "sod"!

Don't call him that, for Peat's sake!
Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 12:07 - Apr 18 with 789 viewsRyorry

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 12:03 - Apr 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

Don't call him that, for Peat's sake!

Could get him banned?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 12:15 - Apr 18 with 748 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just had a nice email back from Mark Ashton actually explaining why they won't be selling the turf off

Goes into detail ref tight timelines,undersoil heating and just how far down they will be digging for irrigation purposes etc

There is also the issue of peoples ashes spread onto and under the pitch that have to be taken into consideration

Biggest thing I take from this is that the club DO listen and have things under control and are perhaps always one step ahead of little old me

Proud to be a Blue

Anyway on that note I'm now leaving Sheffield for Nottingham and IPSWICH !!!!

COYB !!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 12:25 - Apr 18 with 701 viewsDefender110

Will they be selling the pitch turf in the close season? on 12:02 - Apr 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

If they won't sell it to us, maybe they will let us take some on loam?

That won't cut it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024