Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bahamas 01:27 - May 23 with 1722 viewsbahamasblue

I recall a fellow town living in the bahamas whose son was picked up by scouts whilst playing in a game.

Cannot recall who

Question
Are you still in the bahamas and is your son still in nassau and playing in the school tournament?
I ask as my son's school on grand bahama have just qualified for 'nationals in Nassau' next week.

Wondered if you are still there? His school play Government High and winner plays lyford cay/ st andrews in the final.

I am flying over to help chaperone so keen to meet up.
Bahamas on 06:44 - May 23 with 1540 viewsITFC_Forever

Reggie Lamb?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bahamas on 07:36 - May 23 with 1478 viewsPinewoodblue

Bahamas on 06:44 - May 23 by ITFC_Forever

Reggie Lamb?

Bermuda!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Bahamas on 08:08 - May 23 with 1425 viewsITFC_Forever

Bahamas on 07:36 - May 23 by Pinewoodblue

Bermuda!

Shorts!

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bahamas on 08:31 - May 23 with 1386 viewsbluelagos

Bahamas on 06:44 - May 23 by ITFC_Forever

Reggie Lamb?

Hadn't realised but apparently Reggie is quite the sports car enthusiast and went on one of those track days that had Jenson Button as a guest driver.

Button is super polite and apparently wanted to be a footballer as a kid, they then exchanged numbers and later even swapped shirts, Reggie passing on one of his Bermuda shirts.

Jensen was known to wear the Bermuda top in the pub, maybe trying to regain some of his youthful desire to be a footballer though most punters merely dismissed him as Button dressed as Lambe.
[Post edited 23 May 2023 8:32]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Bahamas on 08:35 - May 23 with 1357 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Bahamas on 07:36 - May 23 by Pinewoodblue

Bermuda!

Bahama, come on pretty mama

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Bahamas on 10:27 - May 23 with 1174 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bahamas on 08:31 - May 23 by bluelagos

Hadn't realised but apparently Reggie is quite the sports car enthusiast and went on one of those track days that had Jenson Button as a guest driver.

Button is super polite and apparently wanted to be a footballer as a kid, they then exchanged numbers and later even swapped shirts, Reggie passing on one of his Bermuda shirts.

Jensen was known to wear the Bermuda top in the pub, maybe trying to regain some of his youthful desire to be a footballer though most punters merely dismissed him as Button dressed as Lambe.

Are you Andy Jacobs in disguise?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bahamas on 13:02 - May 23 with 1072 viewsCrawfordsboot

I’ll leave that to stew!
Bahamas on 20:51 - May 23 with 896 viewsMeadowlark

Ewe had me going there.
Login to get fewer ads

Bahamas on 20:54 - May 23 with 888 viewsronnyd

Bahamas on 20:51 - May 23 by Meadowlark

Ewe had me going there.

What are they all bleating about.
Bahamas on 08:20 - May 24 with 750 viewsCrawfordsboot

Bahamas on 20:54 - May 23 by ronnyd

What are they all bleating about.

Apparently Button fleeced him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising