Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 10:18 - Jun 10 with 2373 viewsClemcc

Just ordered mine
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 10:24 - Jun 10 with 2340 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Posting a link might help.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Changers-Ipswich-promotion-season/dp/B0C6C1KM9M

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 11:40 - Jun 10 with 2208 viewsIllinoisblue

Reduced already? Ffs. Bought it earlier this week for full whack of 11.99.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 15:49 - Jun 10 with 2068 viewslordsambuca

Nice one. Purchased for holiday reading
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 15:51 - Jun 10 with 2074 viewsFullerFlavour

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 11:40 - Jun 10 by Illinoisblue

Reduced already? Ffs. Bought it earlier this week for full whack of 11.99.

I had no idea about this. This has certainly not been reduced by me - it has only been out for less than two weeks. This is something Amazon have done. Anyone know how/why they would do this?

I can only offer apologies to those that have already bought the book at the original cost - but totally out of my control I'm afraid.
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:17 - Jun 10 with 2013 viewsDJR

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 15:51 - Jun 10 by FullerFlavour

I had no idea about this. This has certainly not been reduced by me - it has only been out for less than two weeks. This is something Amazon have done. Anyone know how/why they would do this?

I can only offer apologies to those that have already bought the book at the original cost - but totally out of my control I'm afraid.

Interesting to see the book at number 2 in football books sales.
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:27 - Jun 10 with 1983 viewsPhilTWTD

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 15:51 - Jun 10 by FullerFlavour

Just something Amazon do, they price it as they see fit.
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:31 - Jun 10 with 1958 viewsFullerFlavour

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:27 - Jun 10 by PhilTWTD

Just something Amazon do, they price it as they see fit.

Ah, I see. Strange how they have done it so quickly. When I published the book through them, I could obviously see their what their print costs are, and then they set their minimum amount that you have to list the book for so they make their cut, before you even consider any royalties on top of that. Unless they have since found a company to print the book for a lot less, they are now making a loss on this.
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:43 - Jun 10 with 1929 viewsPhilTWTD

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:31 - Jun 10 by FullerFlavour

Ah, I see. Strange how they have done it so quickly. When I published the book through them, I could obviously see their what their print costs are, and then they set their minimum amount that you have to list the book for so they make their cut, before you even consider any royalties on top of that. Unless they have since found a company to print the book for a lot less, they are now making a loss on this.

I assume they're not printing this one, so they're probably just making a minimal figure on it, if anything. Maybe they feel people wanting to buy your book will buy others while there and they'll make money that way. All done through algorithms.
Login to get fewer ads

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:46 - Jun 10 with 1915 viewsMullet

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:43 - Jun 10 by PhilTWTD

I assume they're not printing this one, so they're probably just making a minimal figure on it, if anything. Maybe they feel people wanting to buy your book will buy others while there and they'll make money that way. All done through algorithms.

Holiday season soon, so blokes who buy a couple of football books a year for the sun lounger will be spending their pennies about now I reckon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:50 - Jun 10 with 1886 viewsFullerFlavour

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:43 - Jun 10 by PhilTWTD

Ok, cheers Phil. Certainly makes me feel bad for charging the prices I have done up to today. They could have waited as few more weeks lol.
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:51 - Jun 10 with 1877 viewsPhilTWTD

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:46 - Jun 10 by Mullet

Holiday season soon, so blokes who buy a couple of football books a year for the sun lounger will be spending their pennies about now I reckon.

That may well be the logic behind it.
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:52 - Jun 10 with 1870 viewsemergencylime

Showing as out of stock for me, but that sometimes happens when they don't ship to Ireland.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:59 - Jun 10 with 1833 viewsPhilTWTD

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:50 - Jun 10 by FullerFlavour

Ok, cheers Phil. Certainly makes me feel bad for charging the prices I have done up to today. They could have waited as few more weeks lol.

I shouldn't worry, I think people realise that Amazon undercut everyone else.
The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 18:56 - Jun 10 with 1667 viewsIllinoisblue

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 16:50 - Jun 10 by FullerFlavour

It’s all good! If paying an extra few quid means we have a promotion book to celebrate, no worries at all!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Game Changers book reduced on Amazon £6.90 on 09:15 - Jun 11 with 1365 viewsHelp

Now £7.05 as more people buy it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024