Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcelo Flores 10:41 - Sep 8 with 2602 viewsAero

Looks like he's on his way out of Arsenal... did we have any sell on agreed?

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/marcelo-flores-tigres-transfer-arsenal
Marcelo Flores on 10:46 - Sep 8 with 2542 viewsitfcjoe

I'd assume so, think he'd have most of the top ups an EPPP transfer we had even though we negotiated it separate to that.

But no idea what sort of fee Tigres would pay, guessing no more than a couple of million (EDIT - have now checked link so assume we-d be getting £200-300k)
[Post edited 8 Sep 2023 10:46]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Marcelo Flores on 10:46 - Sep 8 with 2517 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We received compensation, not a transfer fee, so I highly doubt it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Marcelo Flores on 10:53 - Sep 8 with 2428 views_clive_baker_

Highly likely there would be an element of a profit based sell on fee, but wouldn't have thought it would be a lot.
Marcelo Flores on 11:09 - Sep 8 with 2334 viewsMattinLondon

Marcelo Flores on 10:46 - Sep 8 by itfcjoe

I'd assume so, think he'd have most of the top ups an EPPP transfer we had even though we negotiated it separate to that.

But no idea what sort of fee Tigres would pay, guessing no more than a couple of million (EDIT - have now checked link so assume we-d be getting £200-300k)
[Post edited 8 Sep 2023 10:46]

No disrespect to the Mexican league as it’s a better standard than many European ones. But I thought that he was very highly rated and was on the verge of breaking into the Arsenal first team? Surprised that Arsenal are willing to let him go for not that high a fee.
Marcelo Flores on 11:13 - Sep 8 with 2296 viewsPinewoodblue

Marcelo Flores on 10:46 - Sep 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

We received compensation, not a transfer fee, so I highly doubt it.

Compensation package so would include add one.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Marcelo Flores on 01:45 - Sep 11 with 1558 viewsburnbudgiesburn

This move is now completed

Looks like we agreed a compensation package with Arsenal back in 2019, was reported at the time on TWTD there were likely add ons so hopefully we negotiated not only an appearance top up but a sell on percentage.

Anything to help us with FFP!
Marcelo Flores on 08:03 - Sep 11 with 1164 viewsjayessess

Marcelo Flores on 11:09 - Sep 8 by MattinLondon

No disrespect to the Mexican league as it’s a better standard than many European ones. But I thought that he was very highly rated and was on the verge of breaking into the Arsenal first team? Surprised that Arsenal are willing to let him go for not that high a fee.

He had a very underwhelming loan spell with Real Oviedo last season, but already has a handful of Mexico caps. Arsenal may have figured now was as good a chance as any to cash in. Flores also might have been keen to move on, his sister Silvana (who played on loan for ITFC Women) recently moved to a team in Mexico too.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024