Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? 11:55 - Sep 10 with 1869 viewscharlie1

Being born in DR Congo I would think it would be Tuanzebe.

But the anglicised version would likely be Tuanzebe, so now I’m not sure.
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 11:59 - Sep 10 with 1812 viewsRobTheMonk

I’m not sure, but I think it’s pronounced Tuanzebe. But I could be wrong and it’s Tuanzebe.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2023 15:01]
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:00 - Sep 10 with 1804 viewsmrshallisfit

I reckon it's Tuanzebe.
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:06 - Sep 10 with 1770 viewsRocky

Axel
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:19 - Sep 10 with 1725 viewsBlueBadger

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:00 - Sep 10 by mrshallisfit

I reckon it's Tuanzebe.

Congolese fella I work with says 'Tuanzebe'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:38 - Sep 10 with 1687 viewsJeff_winger

I get the OP is a joke, so no woosh for me, but in all seriousness i think it's.

Too-wan-zee-bee
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:39 - Sep 10 with 1686 viewsKentish_Tractor

I've always pronounced it is twan-zeb-eh but could be completely wrong.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:39 - Sep 10 with 1685 viewscharlie1

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:19 - Sep 10 by BlueBadger

Congolese fella I work with says 'Tuanzebe'.

That’s the definitive answer for me then.

Tuanzebe it is.
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 13:11 - Sep 10 with 1605 viewsmistert

You either pronounce in the Kikongo or Lingala dialect but I'm no expert.
Login to get fewer ads

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 13:14 - Sep 10 with 1586 viewswischip

How to pronounce Axel Tuanzebe

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 13:15 - Sep 10 with 1572 viewsmarvellous

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:38 - Sep 10 by Jeff_winger

I get the OP is a joke, so no woosh for me, but in all seriousness i think it's.

Too-wan-zee-bee

Twan-zee-bee

???
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 14:06 - Sep 10 with 1490 viewsLeaky

If all else hello buh
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 14:29 - Sep 10 with 1458 viewsIllinoisblue

I need to hear Alex Mathie’s attempt first.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 15:15 - Sep 10 with 1377 viewsGarv

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 14:29 - Sep 10 by Illinoisblue

I need to hear Alex Mathie’s attempt first.

It can't be as bad as whoever it was co commentating on our Leeds game for Town TV when talking about Gnonto abd Sinisterra

I'm sure Glenn was putting extra emphasis on the pronunciations to encourage him to get it right.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 19:08 - Sep 10 with 1126 viewsjontysnut

Song for those who remember The Pirhanas version of Zambezi

Tuanzebe Tuanzebe Tuanzebe yes we're on on our way
Tuanzebe Tuanzebe Tuanzebe Zam
So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 19:23 - Sep 10 with 1113 viewsSwansea_Blue

So what is the correct pronunciation of Tuanzebe? on 12:39 - Sep 10 by charlie1

That’s the definitive answer for me then.

Tuanzebe it is.

It was obvious really. There’s something wrong with all these fools who are pronouncing it ‘Tuanzebe’ instead.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024