Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omari 23:29 - Sep 26 with 2304 viewsTresBonne

Makes a serious case for starting every game. But surely you cannot drop Broady, top scorer this season who's done nothing wrong. Could come in for Burns if he can do the hard miles tracking back like our Wes does.

Nice spot for McKenna to be in.
Omari on 23:32 - Sep 26 with 2256 viewsjasondozzell

Omari started instead of Broady at Southampton. It's a nice problem to have as you say.

But the way we play now the front 4 pretty much get changed at 70 no matter what so whether he starts or comes on he'll have an impact on the game.
Omari on 23:33 - Sep 26 with 2245 viewsIllinoisblue

The beauty of a smart manager building the squad he wants. Strength in depth throughout the squad, and nobody able to rest for a moment as they know there’s quality waiting to come in.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Omari on 06:11 - Sep 27 with 1855 viewspennblue

He needs to work on his passing next. But I do agree he is on fire right now, but there is more that can be done to improve him.

Are Chelsea paying us for training their players? If not, they should be with the quality of coaching their players are receiving.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2023 6:13]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Omari on 06:53 - Sep 27 with 1738 viewsibbleobble

It’s a tough call as introducing him late against tiring legs to counter-act his nimble pirouettes gives opposing managers a real head-ache. Fantastic player. Most exciting loan signing since…Fraser?
Omari on 07:15 - Sep 27 with 1654 viewsSwansea_Blue

We seem to be at the point where he can start either. Dare I say it, Hutch may be close to getting the nod. But then I thought he’d previously been mainly a right winger, so Wes would make way. I’ve probably got that wrong though.

As you say, it’s a great position to be in to know your bench can change a game (whoever’s on it).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Omari on 08:11 - Sep 27 with 1491 viewsHerbivore

Omari on 07:15 - Sep 27 by Swansea_Blue

We seem to be at the point where he can start either. Dare I say it, Hutch may be close to getting the nod. But then I thought he’d previously been mainly a right winger, so Wes would make way. I’ve probably got that wrong though.

As you say, it’s a great position to be in to know your bench can change a game (whoever’s on it).

He can play across the forward like but has played most from the right, coming inside on his favoured left foot. It'd be a slight tweak to our system if he came in on that side as Burns stays very wide and largely plays as an old school winger, which wouldn't be how Hutch would play.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Omari on 08:19 - Sep 27 with 1440 viewsBiGDonnie

Omari on 08:11 - Sep 27 by Herbivore

He can play across the forward like but has played most from the right, coming inside on his favoured left foot. It'd be a slight tweak to our system if he came in on that side as Burns stays very wide and largely plays as an old school winger, which wouldn't be how Hutch would play.

Not sure it'd be an issue, Omari is proper two footed and can go either way. It's why he's so hard to dispossess and skins people for fun.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Omari on 08:43 - Sep 27 with 1336 viewsBigCommon

Horses for courses, imo.. Seems to be working fine the way KM is using all of the front players. So theres no need to push for any major changes just yet...
He needs protecting a bit, too, imo.. He's a terrific young player. But hes not ours and we have to look after him a bit. Physically and mentally.. Most likely we're learning exactly what he can cope with right now.. I feel he could be more integral to our team as the season progresses..
Keep rotating everyone atm, imo. We havent got a massive squad of Championship/ex Prem players, and its a long old season..
If we are in with a shout of PO's towards April, be nice to have a squad where no one has been flogged too hard..
Login to get fewer ads

Omari on 08:44 - Sep 27 with 1334 viewsBlueySwede

At this rate he is going to be very difficult to leave out.
Is Broadheads position the only one where he can play, or is it possible to fit him in somewhere else?
Omari on 09:21 - Sep 27 with 1204 viewsitfcsuth

He's becoming a really important member of the group. He'll start games, he'll come on in games, I'm sure it will be mixed throughout the season with the schedule because that is how we have operated under KMc.

I also think Brandon Williams deserves credit - following a little bit of difficult start to life here, he is now settling really well and his versatility to play LB or RB is going to be so important for us.
Omari on 09:26 - Sep 27 with 1184 viewsStokieBlue

Omari on 08:44 - Sep 27 by BlueySwede

At this rate he is going to be very difficult to leave out.
Is Broadheads position the only one where he can play, or is it possible to fit him in somewhere else?

Why would you be looking to move Broadhead? He was brilliant on Saturday and is our top scorer and has an assist.

Omari has been brilliant but I'm not sure moving Broadhead in the form he is in can be the answer.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Omari on 10:10 - Sep 27 with 1078 viewsRobTheMonk

I really like the difference in type of player we have with Hutch and Burns on the right. Burns will run and run, look to get in behind, get crosses in early. Hutch invites players in and then dances around them and creates space for the cross.

I do think we'll be seeing more of Hutch now he seems to understand what's required of him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024