Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FM24 - Beta out now 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1551 viewsDecageBruce

For anyone as sad as me and still spends more of their life on it as I should. FM 24 out now and 33.99 on CDKeys with code available for download now.

May be able to find it cheaper but not all include ‘early access’
FM24 - Beta out now on 17:17 - Oct 19 with 1502 viewscordonblue

Finally!

Don't do your self a disservice - you're one of the enlightened few.

I always start with an Ipswich save on the Beta, going to see if I can replicate KMac's tactics...
FM24 - Beta out now on 17:34 - Oct 19 with 1467 viewsHerbivore

FM24 - Beta out now on 17:17 - Oct 19 by cordonblue

Finally!

I always start with an Ipswich save on the Beta, going to see if I can replicate KMac's tactics...

You're getting McKenna sacked? And you call yourself a Town fan!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

FM24 - Beta out now on 17:35 - Oct 19 with 1474 viewsblueasfook

I haven't played that game for years since CM01/02 I think? Was fun playing with Ipswich. I used to cheat a little bit though and downloaded a player database editor so you could tweak your squads stats. Very addictive though, spent many hours of my life playing that game!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2023 17:36]

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

FM24 - Beta out now on 18:00 - Oct 19 with 1395 viewsStokieBlue

FM24 - Beta out now on 17:35 - Oct 19 by blueasfook

I haven't played that game for years since CM01/02 I think? Was fun playing with Ipswich. I used to cheat a little bit though and downloaded a player database editor so you could tweak your squads stats. Very addictive though, spent many hours of my life playing that game!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2023 17:36]

CM01/02 is available for free now along with said editor and a number of patches to update to modern players if you wish.

https://github.com/JonBetts/CM0102-Starter-Kit

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

FM24 - Beta out now on 18:28 - Oct 19 with 1356 viewscordonblue

FM24 - Beta out now on 17:34 - Oct 19 by Herbivore

You're getting McKenna sacked? And you call yourself a Town fan!

I was fairly conflicted about this... more so than previous years when replacing Keane, Mick, Lambert et al.

No doubt MA will relieve me of my duties in a few months after not delivering and Mckenna will be back where he belongs.
FM24 - Beta out now on 18:36 - Oct 19 with 1340 viewsHerbivore

FM24 - Beta out now on 18:28 - Oct 19 by cordonblue

I was fairly conflicted about this... more so than previous years when replacing Keane, Mick, Lambert et al.

No doubt MA will relieve me of my duties in a few months after not delivering and Mckenna will be back where he belongs.

Yeah, it defo felt perfectly fine to replace frauds like Hurst and Lambert, shame to dislodge Super Kieran McKenna but it's a cut throat world.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

FM24 - Beta out now on 18:44 - Oct 19 with 1319 viewsDecageBruce

FM24 - Beta out now on 18:28 - Oct 19 by cordonblue

I was also conflicted but for Beta just to get to know the new bits etc I wanted to know the players and club.

Just setting up back room staff and scouting stats aren’t great (or coaching Tbf) but 5 days in and Walton has told me he is considering his options at end of season and isn’t interested in discussing a new contract
FM24 - Beta out now on 20:00 - Oct 19 with 1253 viewsEsseeja

FM24 - Beta out now on 18:44 - Oct 19 by DecageBruce

I was also conflicted but for Beta just to get to know the new bits etc I wanted to know the players and club.

Just setting up back room staff and scouting stats aren’t great (or coaching Tbf) but 5 days in and Walton has told me he is considering his options at end of season and isn’t interested in discussing a new contract

Your first mistake is not sorting out the contracts on the first day.
Login to get fewer ads

FM24 - Beta out now on 20:05 - Oct 19 with 1250 viewsEsseeja

If anyone cares enough about staff this much, you should, but if you do, Bryan Klug is in the u21's staff team, he is far better than Dean Wright as a Head of Youth Development, make sure you lock the staff role to avoid him changing it back, he accepts 3k wages for it.
FM24 - Beta out now on 20:39 - Oct 19 with 1199 viewsblueasfook

FM24 - Beta out now on 18:00 - Oct 19 by StokieBlue

CM01/02 is available for free now along with said editor and a number of patches to update to modern players if you wish.

https://github.com/JonBetts/CM0102-Starter-Kit

SB

Awesome!

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

FM24 - Beta out now on 20:55 - Oct 19 with 1159 viewscordonblue

FM24 - Beta out now on 18:44 - Oct 19 by DecageBruce

yep same, start at Town every year during the beta and then plan a main save, tempted by Scunthorpe this year...

Leif = Complete Wing Back
FM24 - Beta out now on 21:23 - Oct 19 with 1139 viewsibbleobble

Until the media and player interaction improves significantly, this game is dead to me. Every year there’s some half-baked tactical, training, planner mechanic which just bloats the UI. They can sharpen the match engine as much as they like (which will take giant leaps with Unity) but without better random player and media events, the game will continue to operate in the same dimension and churn out marginal gains every year.
FM24 - Beta out now on 22:34 - Oct 19 with 1068 viewsDecageBruce

Well, pre season completed and unbeaten with highlight wins against Leicester and Anderlect. Walton and Hladky both injured so had to loan young Liverpool GK in (not convinced by him but needs must).

Currently looking at back up Leftback to support Leif but other than that just waiting on Brandon to join.

Surprise of fixtures so far has been Harness coming in off the left as an IF and getting some cracking goals
FM24 - Beta out now on 22:34 - Oct 19 with 1067 viewsdavblue

FM24 - Beta out now on 17:17 - Oct 19 by cordonblue

Finally!

I always start unemployed and take over a team fighting relegation every game now just something I’ve started to enjoy more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024