Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky 22:13 - Oct 24 with 1491 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Had a bit of a mare instead!

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 22:57 - Oct 24 with 1324 viewsSharkey

I don’t think he was trying to be flash. What should he do with a back-pass like that ? I don’t even know why it was given as his own goal, because it was going in ( from the defender’s back-pass) anyway. It should be the defender’s own-goal, which he tried to prevent without using his hands.
Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 23:01 - Oct 24 with 1308 viewsFifeITFC

Not sure he could have done with that, to be honest, without getting himself sent off for a deliberate handball?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 23:10 - Oct 24 with 1290 viewsSharkey

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 23:01 - Oct 24 by FifeITFC

Not sure he could have done with that, to be honest, without getting himself sent off for a deliberate handball?

He made the right decision not to handle it, because he made some blinding saves to win the game. He’s the youngest goalkeeper playing league football, and played for England U 20s last week. For Colchester, that is the kind of wacky defending he has to put up with.

(But I don’t think keepers actually get sent off for handling a back pass, do they ? ) it would have been a free-kick to Grimsby about four yards from the goal.)
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 23:17]
Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 10:33 - Oct 25 with 990 viewsitfc_bucks

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 23:10 - Oct 24 by Sharkey

He made the right decision not to handle it, because he made some blinding saves to win the game. He’s the youngest goalkeeper playing league football, and played for England U 20s last week. For Colchester, that is the kind of wacky defending he has to put up with.

(But I don’t think keepers actually get sent off for handling a back pass, do they ? ) it would have been a free-kick to Grimsby about four yards from the goal.)

Indirect free kick, no further penalty, I believe.
Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 10:57 - Oct 25 with 952 viewsNeedhamChris

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 23:10 - Oct 24 by Sharkey

Hmm, but potentially denial of a goalscoring opportunity?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 11:09 - Oct 25 with 919 viewsCotty

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 10:57 - Oct 25 by NeedhamChris

Hmm, but potentially denial of a goalscoring opportunity?

No.
Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 11:29 - Oct 25 with 877 viewscooperd5

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 10:33 - Oct 25 by itfc_bucks

Indirect free kick, no further penalty, I believe.

Yep, not even a yellow for that
Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 11:36 - Oct 25 with 855 viewsTractorCam

Col U goalie thinks he's Vaclav Hladky on 22:57 - Oct 24 by Sharkey

I don’t think he was trying to be flash. What should he do with a back-pass like that ? I don’t even know why it was given as his own goal, because it was going in ( from the defender’s back-pass) anyway. It should be the defender’s own-goal, which he tried to prevent without using his hands.

Own goals go down to whichever defender touched it last. The actual defender certainly hung him out to dry with that pass.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024