Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third kit 17:41 - Oct 5 with 3905 viewslunatic1988

Any one actually know if we’re having a third kit this season? Seen some pictures and stuff flying around on social media, Ashton hinted at the idea at the fans forum. Just seems very late in the day to release one now (thought it would of been done last week in-line with Ed sheerans album release if we were having one)
Third kit on 17:45 - Oct 5 with 2812 viewsZx1988

It seems pretty certain that we will be, and the noise on social media seems to suggest that some photographic work was taking place earlier this week. It may well have been, given the fact that it's almost certain to be another Ed tie-in, that the club were waiting to be able to get some marketing collateral featuring Ed before the launch?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Third kit on 17:57 - Oct 5 with 2763 viewsBognorJuniors

Third kit on 17:45 - Oct 5 by Zx1988

It seems pretty certain that we will be, and the noise on social media seems to suggest that some photographic work was taking place earlier this week. It may well have been, given the fact that it's almost certain to be another Ed tie-in, that the club were waiting to be able to get some marketing collateral featuring Ed before the launch?

On Town TV Ed said he was asking the club to make and release more of the black shirts, do you think there would be a new third kit on top of that? Didn't know what to make of it.
Third kit on 18:07 - Oct 5 with 2712 viewsfactual_blue

It's been cut thanks to HS2.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Third kit on 18:07 - Oct 5 with 2717 viewslunatic1988

Third kit on 17:57 - Oct 5 by BognorJuniors

On Town TV Ed said he was asking the club to make and release more of the black shirts, do you think there would be a new third kit on top of that? Didn't know what to make of it.

Exactly what I thought when he mentioned the black shirt! Can’t see there being a new one now
Third kit on 18:10 - Oct 5 with 2698 viewsVegtablue

Ashton's answer to this question a few weeks ago definitely pointed in the direction of yes. Also waiting for our sponsor to become available for marketing purposes makes total sense, so I'm confident Zx1988 has pieced things together and we'll sell a lot before Christmas.
Third kit on 18:10 - Oct 5 with 2704 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

The picture I saw was interesting and will no doubt be polarising if legit. I liked a lot of it, but not all of it.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Third kit on 18:14 - Oct 5 with 2678 viewsCoastalblue

Third kit on 18:10 - Oct 5 by SlippinJimmyJuan

The picture I saw was interesting and will no doubt be polarising if legit. I liked a lot of it, but not all of it.

If it was that Derby County looking thing then I think that's been firmly quashed as some fan's imaginings, and bl00dy good job too if it really is the case. It was horrific.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Third kit on 18:20 - Oct 5 with 2650 viewsIllinoisblue

Third kit on 18:10 - Oct 5 by SlippinJimmyJuan

The fake one cruncher was tweeting? The horse / no badge was laughable

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Third kit on 18:20 - Oct 5 with 2642 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Third kit on 18:14 - Oct 5 by Coastalblue

If it was that Derby County looking thing then I think that's been firmly quashed as some fan's imaginings, and bl00dy good job too if it really is the case. It was horrific.

I've no idea if we're talking about the same kit so happy to find out for sure when officially announced

Third kit on 18:22 - Oct 5 with 2635 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Third kit on 18:20 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

The fake one cruncher was tweeting? The horse / no badge was laughable

I wouldn't know about anything Cruncher posts, but that doesn't sound like what I saw!

Third kit on 18:25 - Oct 5 with 2622 viewsMattinLondon

On a similar theme, are clubs allowed to wear their away kits at home for one match like last season?
Third kit on 18:41 - Oct 5 with 2553 viewsIllinoisblue

Third kit on 18:22 - Oct 5 by SlippinJimmyJuan

I wouldn't know about anything Cruncher posts, but that doesn't sound like what I saw!

White. Patterns on upper sleeves, but no actual club badge. Just a horse. Looked ridiculous.

62 - 78 - 81

That horse "logo".... on 18:46 - Oct 5 with 2545 viewsBloots

Third kit on 18:41 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

White. Patterns on upper sleeves, but no actual club badge. Just a horse. Looked ridiculous.

....has started to creep into our branding lately.

I get the feeling we might see a lot more of it's "ridiculousness" in the near future.

Modern football is rubbish.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

That horse "logo".... on 18:57 - Oct 5 with 2518 viewsIllinoisblue

That horse "logo".... on 18:46 - Oct 5 by Bloots

I get the feeling we might see a lot more of it's "ridiculousness" in the near future.

The ‘nodding’ horse head graphic they use on Town TV looks good but you wouldn’t want it on a shirt.

62 - 78 - 81

That horse "logo".... on 19:07 - Oct 5 with 2490 viewsSitfcB

That horse "logo".... on 18:57 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

The ‘nodding’ horse head graphic they use on Town TV looks good but you wouldn’t want it on a shirt.

I thought the horse logo on that (what we assume is photoshopped) shirt looked decent, something different, ok on a third shirt or something like that but not as the main badge, noooo.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That horse "logo".... on 19:07 - Oct 5 with 2485 viewsKeno

That horse "logo".... on 18:57 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

not sure you could get a nodding horse on a shirt unless there where boobs, or moobs involved

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

That horse "logo".... on 19:11 - Oct 5 with 2478 viewsjasondozzell

That horse "logo".... on 18:46 - Oct 5 by Bloots

Agree. I'm not too keen on it above the tunnel near the control centre bit in the corner between Alf Ramsey and Magnus...

I actually really like the older badge from the 70s onwards with the yellow. Wish we'd go back to that!

I hate the modern football fetish of making everything look like a corporation/brand.
Third kit on 19:12 - Oct 5 with 2471 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Third kit on 18:41 - Oct 5 by Illinoisblue

I've had a look now - not the one I saw. Too much Ed for my liking but I don't mind the badge at all for a third shirt. I wouldn't be that surprised if that shirt turns out to be real though!

The one I saw was quite a while ago and was one of those 3D mock ups, so almost certainly fake. Haven't been able to find it, nor a screenshot.

That horse "logo".... on 19:19 - Oct 5 with 2404 viewsKeno

That horse "logo".... on 19:11 - Oct 5 by jasondozzell

Agree. I'm not too keen on it above the tunnel near the control centre bit in the corner between Alf Ramsey and Magnus...

I actually really like the older badge from the 70s onwards with the yellow. Wish we'd go back to that!

I hate the modern football fetish of making everything look like a corporation/brand.

Are you Ellie
Are you Ellie
Are you Elephantman in the room in disguise
Are you Elephantman in the room in disguise

Third kit on 19:23 - Oct 5 with 2390 viewsChris_ITFC

Third kit on 18:25 - Oct 5 by MattinLondon

On a similar theme, are clubs allowed to wear their away kits at home for one match like last season?

Wouldn’t be surprise me if it’s being lined up to be released before Rotherham, live on the box again (but away, obviously).
That horse "logo".... on 19:27 - Oct 5 with 2379 viewsSitfcB

That horse "logo".... on 19:11 - Oct 5 by jasondozzell

Jesus, it really is true, Ipswich fans will always find something to moan about

It’s a horse logo, a Suffolk Punch, you look at it and you know what it refers to, it’s different and smart.

Our main badge won’t ever change (I think and hope)

This is just a simple yet effective ‘other’ branding logo.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That horse "logo".... on 19:34 - Oct 5 with 2328 viewsMattinLondon

That horse "logo".... on 19:27 - Oct 5 by SitfcB

It’s a horse logo, a Suffolk Punch, you look at it and you know what it refers to, it’s different and smart.

You’re not a proper football fan unless you find a new way to moan about modern football.
That horse "logo".... on 19:36 - Oct 5 with 2310 viewsKeno

That horse "logo".... on 19:34 - Oct 5 by MattinLondon

You’re not a proper football fan unless you find a new way to moan about modern football.

You’re not a proper football fan unless you find a new way to moan about other fans moaning about modern football.

That horse "logo".... on 20:27 - Oct 5 with 2230 viewsKropotkin123

I hope our badge changes to the horse with football, standing over the two Orwell lines.

This, without the Christmas hat...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

That horse "logo".... on 20:28 - Oct 5 with 2224 viewsjasondozzell

😁😁😁 Probably is a bit much to be moaning when we're being spoiled with McKenna ball at the moment.

Dreamland really isn't it. A long way since Jewell watching the DVD...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024