Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shout out to Harness 22:56 - Oct 28 with 1837 viewsWestSussexBlue

I honestly thought he was on his way and surplus during the summer, however he’s a vital player at times and effectively secured the points for us today.
Shout out to Harness on 22:59 - Oct 28 with 1805 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Much like with Ladapo I don’t understand why some are so critical of him, Harness always gives 100% and sure he makes mistakes but today for example, they all did!
Shout out to Harness on 23:03 - Oct 28 with 1762 viewsSomethingBlue

Started badly today and effectively got two teammates booked - but you’re right, he proved his worth once up to speed and does a good job tactically, it was very nice to see him score again.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Shout out to Harness on 23:03 - Oct 28 with 1760 viewsGodzilla

Last season he used to run aimlessly in the middle of the park and give the ball away much too cheaply, now he's spacially aware and runs past opponants like they don['t exist. He now also knows when to pass the ball accurately to a teammate. A total transformation and a player who will omly get better. Plus my sister tellls me he has great eyes.
Shout out to Harness on 23:07 - Oct 28 with 1714 viewsFrimleyBlue

Shout out to Harness on 22:59 - Oct 28 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Much like with Ladapo I don’t understand why some are so critical of him, Harness always gives 100% and sure he makes mistakes but today for example, they all did!

Effort is there. And he certainly played his part
But he has atrocious ball control capability.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Shout out to Harness on 23:13 - Oct 28 with 1677 viewsGodzilla

Shout out to Harness on 23:07 - Oct 28 by FrimleyBlue

Effort is there. And he certainly played his part
But he has atrocious ball control capability.

There's a cure for that I'm told.
Shout out to Harness on 05:40 - Oct 29 with 1377 viewsBlueBadger

Shout out to Harness on 23:03 - Oct 28 by Godzilla

Last season he used to run aimlessly in the middle of the park and give the ball away much too cheaply, now he's spacially aware and runs past opponants like they don['t exist. He now also knows when to pass the ball accurately to a teammate. A total transformation and a player who will omly get better. Plus my sister tellls me he has great eyes.

As well, I think we'd all forgotten how much energetic, hard working players tend to thrive in the championship.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shout out to Harness on 06:57 - Oct 29 with 1283 viewsPioneerBlue

From the bench; he’s not an impact type of player but he is influential. He is prone to the odd heavy early touch or losing the ball but there is the challenge coming into games when you are a finisher. I like him a lot. 2 league goals this season.

Folks are often quick to judge or even judge without seeing much of a player, see how many people call into Rad Suffolk have a strong view but haven’t been at the game.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Shout out to Harness on 09:45 - Oct 29 with 943 viewsDJR

Apart from a stray pass early on, Harness was excellent yesterday (and has been before).

He made much more difference than any of the other subs, held the ball up well, distributed well, scored a goal, and on a couple of occasions near the end kept possession of the ball which helped us count down the clock.

It also seems to me that he is a much more physical and a fitter person than last season.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 9:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Shout out to Harness on 09:48 - Oct 29 with 917 viewswkj

Don't bin Harness off just yet... by wkj 13 Aug 2023 10:09
Off the ball awareness and a great moment of control lead to the second goal yesterday

https://youtu.be/gtZFQzW_Xdc?t=89

(Time stamp 1m29s)

I look at Harness like a kind of BamBam player. He can produce moments of excellent when we need them. Not only can he, but he does so regularly.

Edit: Repasted the link for a preview window. Same time stamp as OP

[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 9:50]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024