Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine 11:13 - Nov 5 with 2011 viewsDyland

Must have been sweet for the subs to have such an impact and piss on the home fans' party.

"Who are you?" Marcus effing Harness innit. The announcer literally told you you silly twangers.

Arf!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:39 - Nov 5 with 1907 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I photographed at Brum loads over the years, they've done it for yonks. Its one thing when its thirty 17 or 18 year olds doing it for a bit of a laugh, but, when its the whole stadium It becomes one of the most infantile embarrassing things I've ever heard.

One of the few times I visibly cringed in a football stadium.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:39 - Nov 5 with 1904 viewsWhos_blue

That their thing isn't it.
Been doing it for years.
Arf indeed!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:41 - Nov 5 with 1898 viewsRyorry

They certainly know who Marcus Harness is now! and happy to say will be reminded of it every time they look back at that game (if they can bear to) - and the scorers in it ...

If it were any other opponents than ourselves, I might have felt a tad sorry for Rooney. Clearly still an emotional guy, he was struggling not to cry with disappointment during the post-match interview on EFL's show.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:49 - Nov 5 with 1863 viewsDarth_Koont

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:39 - Nov 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

I photographed at Brum loads over the years, they've done it for yonks. Its one thing when its thirty 17 or 18 year olds doing it for a bit of a laugh, but, when its the whole stadium It becomes one of the most infantile embarrassing things I've ever heard.

One of the few times I visibly cringed in a football stadium.

I think our 4 subs at one time really brought that cringe factor out. I know the Brum fans are enjoying themselves (double entendre intended) but it became more and more tin pot every time.

Pronouns: He/Him

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:56 - Nov 5 with 1805 viewsBluebell

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:41 - Nov 5 by Ryorry

They certainly know who Marcus Harness is now! and happy to say will be reminded of it every time they look back at that game (if they can bear to) - and the scorers in it ...

If it were any other opponents than ourselves, I might have felt a tad sorry for Rooney. Clearly still an emotional guy, he was struggling not to cry with disappointment during the post-match interview on EFL's show.

There is no way I could feel sorry for Rooney. No manager should ever say that the subs made no impact.

Those subs must be upset by what he said. I would guess he will lose the dressing room for comments like that.

McKenna would never have called anybody out for not performing well.
Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 12:04 - Nov 5 with 1753 viewsWD19

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:56 - Nov 5 by Bluebell

There is no way I could feel sorry for Rooney. No manager should ever say that the subs made no impact.

Those subs must be upset by what he said. I would guess he will lose the dressing room for comments like that.

There were clearly people dumped on the bench because of their perceived attitude and presumably their time on the pitch did nothing to persuade Rooney he was wrong in that assessment. Not sure it is a dressing room wide issue, just a couple of people who don’t see eye to eye with him and/or are unhappy with how he was appointed.
Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 12:09 - Nov 5 with 1730 viewsStevieH

The announcer even said “Dane Scarlett” in a slow, mocking style………… and then Dane played a big part in both goals.

When I heard him say it I was thinking, “You might just regret this”
Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 12:57 - Nov 5 with 1625 viewsRyorry

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 11:56 - Nov 5 by Bluebell

I don’t remember him saying that - maybe I was watching rather than listening by that point.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 13:28 - Nov 5 with 1533 viewsMeadowlark

Yes. Good point!

But didn't those substitutions take a long time? It was like a bloody pantomime.

Why can't they just go four on four off without all that palaver?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2023 13:37]
Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 13:34 - Nov 5 with 1504 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 12:09 - Nov 5 by StevieH

The announcer even said “Dane Scarlett” in a slow, mocking style………… and then Dane played a big part in both goals.

When I heard him say it I was thinking, “You might just regret this”

“ The announcer even said “Dane Scarlett” in a slow, mocking style”

Have you never heard Brummies speak before?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 14:24 - Nov 5 with 1349 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 13:34 - Nov 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Came here to say the same thing, shades of ‘I’m Ron Burgundy?’ with the way he said it!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 14:27 - Nov 5 with 1324 viewsGeoffSentence

Brum's hilarious "Who?" routine on 13:34 - Nov 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

The intonation was definitely going along with the 'who?' routine, you could almost hear the question mark as he said the name.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024