Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry, but is too early 19:36 - Nov 24 with 1711 viewsazuremerlangus

For Xmas shiite - whether it is decorations, adverts etc. I’ll be fed up of it all before it arrives…

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Sorry, but is too early on 19:56 - Nov 24 with 1653 viewsJackNorthStand

I don’t blame people for putting their decs up now. May as well get over a month out of it all before it gets taken back down.
Sorry, but is too early on 20:00 - Nov 24 with 1643 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m on a roll this year. I’ve bought the Mrs her present already (normally it’s an Xmas Eve panic). I got her a bird table, as I’ve wanted one for ages

But yeah, it’s too early for decorations. Although Thanksgiving…? I loved this time of year in the US, as we’d segway from Halloween straight into Thanksgiving and then straight into Christmas. It was bloody marvellous - a light fest for 2 months. I even put lights on our chicken coop, as I didn’t want the chucks to miss out. But we don’t do that sort of stuff here do we? I’m a miserable sod back here and resist decorating until the last minute.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sorry, but is too early on 20:02 - Nov 24 with 1633 viewsbluelagos

Saw the first house all lit up (You know the ones) 10 days ago ffs.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sorry, but is too early on 20:04 - Nov 24 with 1626 viewsGlasgowBlue

I don’t put my home decs up until the first week of December. But I have two hospitality businesses and we decorated the day after Remembrance Sunday and have been pumping out Slade, Wizzard Mariah Carey etc ever since.

Busiest tune of the year for us. And the same goes for most hospitality and retail.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sorry, but is too early on 20:21 - Nov 24 with 1582 viewsazuremerlangus

Sorry, but is too early on 20:04 - Nov 24 by GlasgowBlue

I don’t put my home decs up until the first week of December. But I have two hospitality businesses and we decorated the day after Remembrance Sunday and have been pumping out Slade, Wizzard Mariah Carey etc ever since.

Busiest tune of the year for us. And the same goes for most hospitality and retail.

I love Xmas but not in November. For me crimbo songs heard before mid-December makes me want to do the opposite of spend money.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Sorry, but is too early on 20:27 - Nov 24 with 1550 viewsMattinLondon

I think that lockdown made a lot of people appreciate Christmas a lot more - hence, earlier Xmas decorations etc.
Sorry, but is too early on 20:35 - Nov 24 with 1542 viewsgosblue

Sorry, but is too early on 20:27 - Nov 24 by MattinLondon

I think that lockdown made a lot of people appreciate Christmas a lot more - hence, earlier Xmas decorations etc.

The Xmas tree went up a couple of weeks ago but only because our 3 year old granddaughter was coming to stay and she won’t be here over Xmas this year. Xmas films started on tv in October. My missus is watching another shiite one right now. That’s why I’m on here. 😣
Sorry, but is too early on 20:58 - Nov 24 with 1494 viewscressi

Sorry, but is too early on 20:35 - Nov 24 by gosblue

The Xmas tree went up a couple of weeks ago but only because our 3 year old granddaughter was coming to stay and she won’t be here over Xmas this year. Xmas films started on tv in October. My missus is watching another shiite one right now. That’s why I’m on here. 😣

Xmas tree and a few decorations went up today only cause its football all weekend.
I did as got daughter son in law and grandkids coming over next weekend from Australia till the end of December and next weekend I'm coming to the Coventry game so something less to do
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry, but is too early on 21:17 - Nov 24 with 1450 viewsGeoffSentence

They had Christmas goodies in Sainsbury's in August.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sorry, but is too early on 21:46 - Nov 24 with 1417 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry, but is too early on 21:17 - Nov 24 by GeoffSentence

They had Christmas goodies in Sainsbury's in August.

That reminds me, I need to pick up some Easter eggs next time I’m in

Sorry, but is too early on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 1398 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s too early for me, business or not. I’d turn around and walk straight out the door. We had a pre-Christmas works do last night and nowhere had decorations up.

But if it works for you, go for it of course.

Sorry, but is too early on 01:27 - Nov 25 with 1296 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I put out some yellow and green lights and someone sh@t on them. Unbelievable jeff
Sorry, but is too early on 10:45 - Nov 25 with 1152 viewsVanSaParody

Yes, it's that time of year, when that super massive great big giant Xmas monster pukes his guts all over the land
Sorry, but is too early on 10:51 - Nov 25 with 1143 viewsMattinLondon

Sorry, but is too early on 10:45 - Nov 25 by VanSaParody

Yes, it's that time of year, when that super massive great big giant Xmas monster pukes his guts all over the land

But that’s enough about you. What are your thoughts on Christmas decorations going up on November?
Sorry, but is too early on 10:53 - Nov 25 with 1140 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sorry, but is too early on 10:54 - Nov 25 with 1136 viewsleitrimblue

Your a bad bad man .
Sorry, but is too early on 11:16 - Nov 25 with 1096 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry, but is too early on 10:53 - Nov 25 by Keno

Looks like Glassers has already put up the decorations on Darth’s place too

Sorry, but is too early on 15:41 - Nov 25 with 978 viewsHelp

Are you sure as there are only 30 sleeps left.
Sorry, but is too early on 17:31 - Nov 25 with 916 viewsVanSaParody

Sorry, but is too early on 10:51 - Nov 25 by MattinLondon

But that’s enough about you. What are your thoughts on Christmas decorations going up on November?

Anything before Dec23 is too soon & if they're still up Dec 27, that's too long
However, I wouldn't say this out loud in front of my wife as she's the biggest kid I know when it comes to xmas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024