Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD emails? 14:15 - Nov 27 with 1514 viewsbgexile

I haven't been getting them lately; is there a problem?
TWTD emails? on 14:19 - Nov 27 with 1509 viewsRyorry

I had the same. If you're with Outlook, Gav explained to me last week that "Microsoft have banned our server from sending mails, hoping to sort that next week."

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

TWTD emails? on 14:20 - Nov 27 with 1500 viewsblueasfook

Send me your bank details. I can sort for you.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

TWTD emails? on 14:21 - Nov 27 with 1497 viewshomer_123

TWTD emails? on 14:19 - Nov 27 by Ryorry

I had the same. If you're with Outlook, Gav explained to me last week that "Microsoft have banned our server from sending mails, hoping to sort that next week."

That's a big ban hammer!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

TWTD emails? on 14:30 - Nov 27 with 1475 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD emails? on 14:19 - Nov 27 by Ryorry

He's sending Mark TWTD round with the ceremonial TWTD baseball bat to discuss things with Microsoft.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TWTD emails? on 14:51 - Nov 27 with 1433 viewshomer_123

TWTD emails? on 14:30 - Nov 27 by factual_blue

He's sending Mark TWTD round with the ceremonial TWTD baseball bat to discuss things with Microsoft.

Ah, that would be the infamous 'Unban bat'

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

TWTD emails? on 14:55 - Nov 27 with 1427 viewshoppy

Last one I got was "Broadhead Wins Cap as Wales Draw" on 18th November.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD emails? on 14:58 - Nov 27 with 1420 viewsKeno

TWTD emails? on 14:55 - Nov 27 by hoppy

Last one I got was "Broadhead Wins Cap as Wales Draw" on 18th November.

have you now had the one about the free Audi, the endless cheese supply ad naked Monday?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD emails? on 15:02 - Nov 27 with 1410 viewshoppy

TWTD emails? on 14:58 - Nov 27 by Keno

have you now had the one about the free Audi, the endless cheese supply ad naked Monday?

No, none of those. Fortunately, I'd pre-prepared for the naked Monday one even without receiving the email.

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD emails? on 15:20 - Nov 27 with 1379 viewsGavTWTD

The mailing list should be sorted as we're sending from a different IP address. I've sent a DM.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

TWTD emails? on 15:24 - Nov 27 with 1371 viewshoppy

TWTD emails? on 15:20 - Nov 27 by GavTWTD

The mailing list should be sorted as we're sending from a different IP address. I've sent a DM.

Should that sort it automatically, or will I also need to do something in my Mail settings?

TWTD emails? on 15:36 - Nov 27 with 1343 viewsGavTWTD

TWTD emails? on 15:24 - Nov 27 by hoppy

Should that sort it automatically, or will I also need to do something in my Mail settings?

You shouldn't need to do too much, but they were sent from a different email address and very likely to be going to junk so you will have to sort that. However, it looks like we have a problem over the weekend.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

TWTD emails? on 15:59 - Nov 27 with 1300 viewsGavTWTD

TWTD emails? on 15:36 - Nov 27 by GavTWTD

You shouldn't need to do too much, but they were sent from a different email address and very likely to be going to junk so you will have to sort that. However, it looks like we have a problem over the weekend.

Correction: the mailing list seems to be working fine. I've even received emails to my hotmail account. Please check your junk folders.

TWTD emails? on 16:09 - Nov 27 with 1286 viewshoppy

TWTD emails? on 15:59 - Nov 27 by GavTWTD

Correction: the mailing list seems to be working fine. I've even received emails to my hotmail account. Please check your junk folders.

Yes, I found they'd gone in there, despite setting up a rule - including the new email address that they're now coming from and adding it to my contacts... any ideas?

TWTD emails? on 16:22 - Nov 27 with 1265 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

TWTD emails? on 15:36 - Nov 27 by GavTWTD

.... and of course, it's easier to check your junk on naked Monday.
TWTD emails? on 16:45 - Nov 27 with 1242 viewsGavTWTD

TWTD emails? on 16:09 - Nov 27 by hoppy

Yes, I found they'd gone in there, despite setting up a rule - including the new email address that they're now coming from and adding it to my contacts... any ideas?

Each email client is different. On Hotmail via outlook there's a setting in there under junk email to never block, which adds to "safe senders".

TWTD emails? on 17:59 - Nov 27 with 1191 viewsronnyd

TWTD emails? on 14:58 - Nov 27 by Keno

I had an email, not TWTD, today saying about White Monday shopping deals. Does that mean i can buy a new fridge or other white goods? Tried to google it and all i got was Whit Monday.
TWTD emails? on 18:50 - Nov 27 with 1141 viewsRyorry

TWTD emails? on 16:09 - Nov 27 by hoppy

Whatever rule you create, Hotmail is likely to ignore it; whoever you add to your safe sender list, Hotmail is liable to send their stuff to the ether without you ever seeing it; and however many tons of spam & phishing you report, you're guaranteed they'll still keep coming to your junk box & possibly even to your inbox.

Can't even get the decent help response now that you used to. Sorted out one of my recent problems myself, by playing around with the inbox buttons & opting for 'classic ribbon' instead of 'simple ribbon'. Two reps hadn't had a clue after 2 hrs on a chatline.

Hence after 25 years I'm now slowly swapping over to other providers.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024