Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help regarding Norwich game 17:22 - Dec 1 with 2401 viewsChrisAllen7

Dear all,

I was wondering if you are maybe able to help me. I am originally from Southwold but moved to Stockholm, Sweden 15 years ago.

I bought a Super Blues membership this year for me and my son and have been to two games this season. We then received information about Super Blues members needing to attend at least 3 games to qualify for tickets to the Norwich game.

I have already booked flights and non refundable hotel at around £500 in London, before receiving this information about the tickets.

Do you know anybody willing to sell 2 Ipswich v Norwich tickets for between £300 - 350? I am so desperate. My boy is heartbroken and I don't know what to do. I know the club has a strict policy on ticket touting but coming all the way from Sweden I'm prepared to do whatever to make the game.

Please please let me know or PM me if you know if anybody interested.

I understand this post may upset people and I'm sorry if I do offend someone.

Kindest regards,

Chris
Help regarding Norwich game on 21:29 - Dec 1 with 2173 viewsSamWhiteUK

Definitely contact the club and ask to be put on the list of returns. I've phoned up before and been sorted out with them before pretty quickly. Otherwise, I've seen people commenting on Instagram that they've got tickets for sale
Help regarding Norwich game on 22:17 - Dec 1 with 2066 viewsbackwaywhen

Hi Chris
I know I tried to get you tickets without success, the least you can do is come to Town for the match and soak up the pre match atmosphere, you never know your luck with calling at ticket office before the game .
Good luck with your search.
Help regarding Norwich game on 22:59 - Dec 1 with 1969 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

You might be able to pick off a couple of returns online after they go to general sale. Unlikely to be together though.
Help regarding Norwich game on 23:01 - Dec 1 with 1966 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

A grovelling email to the airline would get you your money back. Same to the hotel. Not ideal but you could lie about a family bereavement and you’d get refunds. For future notice though booking.com always offer free cancellation.

And not that this should be encouraged you could also walk around Portman Road pre match and subtlety make it known you’re willing to pay what are you…..not advised though.
Help regarding Norwich game on 23:08 - Dec 1 with 1943 viewsbluelagos

Couple of points.

First off be very careful of scammers. They have been known to target people looking for tickets. If anyone does respond on here, just make sure they have a posting history or it could easily be someone looking to take advantage

And if the club don't (can't) help out, defo post on here a day or two ahead of the match. Bound to be people with an illness or broken down car or whatever meaning they can't come.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Help regarding Norwich game on 23:08 - Dec 1 with 1940 viewsredrickstuhaart

Keep hanging out on the ticket site- returns do crop up.
Help regarding Norwich game on 00:25 - Dec 2 with 1815 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I’d still come over and keep asking for returns or if say complimentary tickets had not been taken up or if anyone had no shown on the day.
Help regarding Norwich game on 10:05 - Dec 2 with 1504 viewsjontysnut

Keep an eye on Twickets website/app face value or less. Slim chance but might be worth setting up an alert.
Login to get fewer ads

Help regarding Norwich game on 10:39 - Dec 2 with 1420 viewsNomore4

How olds your son. As got pair of seats available in lower north for all December games.
Help regarding Norwich game on 11:04 - Dec 2 with 1345 viewsbluelagos

Help regarding Norwich game on 10:39 - Dec 2 by Nomore4

How olds your son. As got pair of seats available in lower north for all December games.

See this bloke here - no posting history (see edit below) and offering tickets.

Of course he could be legit - but if he's asking for cash before he sends you the tickets - run a mile. That's a classic 419 (Upfront payment and then they disappear) way of doing things.

If he is legit - then get him to email you the tickets. Is still a massive risk cos he could email 50 people a pair of tickets and you don't get in...(If he's a scammer)

If it were me - I'd only pay if I had paper tickets (not printed ones) in my hand - or in person upon entry - or with a ST in my hand. Or if it's someone who's been posting for a couple of years - then I think it fair to assume they are ok.

Anything else and you're open to getting fcked over. And if a scammer wanted to scam people - he'd come on here - open a new account - offer tickets - to a match where there is excess demand.

10 people reply/respond - and he's laughing...

If he really had all of Dec tickets available (as he claims) why wait til the day of the first match to advertise them?

Edit - seems he does have posting history (Genuinely didn't come up before when I looked - my bad) - so apols if I jumped the gun.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 12:37]

Help regarding Norwich game on 11:12 - Dec 2 with 1307 viewsSE1blue

I’d also add that you can often score tickets outside the ground on the day of the game, right up until kick off.

I’ve managed to get tickets for some crucial games just by hanging around the ticket office as often people just can’t make it or have spares they couldn’t offload (crazy but true). I’d come over and on the worse case scenario you just end up dashing to a pub to watch it.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Help regarding Norwich game on 11:50 - Dec 2 with 1205 viewsNomore4

Help regarding Norwich game on 11:04 - Dec 2 by bluelagos

Of course he could be legit - but if he's asking for cash before he sends you the tickets - run a mile. That's a classic 419 (Upfront payment and then they disappear) way of doing things.

If he is legit - then get him to email you the tickets. Is still a massive risk cos he could email 50 people a pair of tickets and you don't get in...(If he's a scammer)

If it were me - I'd only pay if I had paper tickets (not printed ones) in my hand - or in person upon entry - or with a ST in my hand. Or if it's someone who's been posting for a couple of years - then I think it fair to assume they are ok.

Anything else and you're open to getting fcked over. And if a scammer wanted to scam people - he'd come on here - open a new account - offer tickets - to a match where there is excess demand.

If he really had all of Dec tickets available (as he claims) why wait til the day of the first match to advertise them?

Edit - seems he does have posting history (Genuinely didn't come up before when I looked - my bad) - so apols if I jumped the gun.

Tickets now sold
Help regarding Norwich game on 12:09 - Dec 2 with 1132 viewsbluelagos

Help regarding Norwich game on 11:04 - Dec 2 by bluelagos

https://www.takefive-stopfraud.org.uk/ticket-fraud/

"Criminals either set up fake websites or social media profiles to sell tickets for major events "

"You may be sent or given tickets only to be told they are fake when you arrive at the venue."
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 12:23]

Help regarding Norwich game on 13:06 - Dec 2 with 1027 viewsNomore4

Help regarding Norwich game on 12:09 - Dec 2 by bluelagos

https://www.takefive-stopfraud.org.uk/ticket-fraud/

"Criminals either set up fake websites or social media profiles to sell tickets for major events "

"You may be sent or given tickets only to be told they are fake when you arrive at the venue."
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 12:23]

Get a life #bluelagos.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024