Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsey - apologies if already discussed 22:21 - Dec 12 with 1130 viewsLord_Lucan

One more yellow and he’s booked for two games.

Would it not be wise to rest him against Norwich so he will play at least one of the Leeds or Leicester games.

I think so.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:22 - Dec 12 with 1071 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Been discussed at length over several threads, but no. Just play him and trust he'll be smart enough about it. It's part of his game and we will lose him to suspensions, but the benefits outweigh that risk.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:24 - Dec 12 with 1025 viewsBent_double

I think you need to listen to what Sir KMac just said about that

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:31 - Dec 12 with 966 viewsLord_Lucan

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:22 - Dec 12 by JammyDodgerrr

Been discussed at length over several threads, but no. Just play him and trust he'll be smart enough about it. It's part of his game and we will lose him to suspensions, but the benefits outweigh that risk.

Our lot discussed this over the weekend and it was a 60/40 in saving Sam for the big games against Leicester and Leeds

Initially I wa against it but I now think it makes sense.

Apologies if been dragged on before.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:37 - Dec 12 with 909 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm sure we can do a job against Norwich with Luongo and Taylor. Especially at home.

But I suppose it's like meeting up with old mates from years ago. You want your Mrs to look her absolute best so your old mates look ion with envy. I want Town to have their very best players when meeting up with the scum again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:38 - Dec 12 with 907 viewsBigCommon

Personally think we should play our best available team. Perhaps rotate the odd player for fitness levels. Getting 3pts, on Saturday just puts more pressure on the chasing pack... I think, after getting a magnificent 6pts in two tough away fixtures. We should ram that home, by making sure we get the 3pts on Saturday. And in doing so , we might even be 12 or 13 ahead of Leeds. Depending on their result. Which will heap even more pressure on them, when we play them.
Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:39 - Dec 12 with 870 viewsNeedhamChris

If you think Morsy is important, why do you want him to miss 3 games instead of 2?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:46 - Dec 12 with 763 viewsLord_Lucan

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:39 - Dec 12 by NeedhamChris

If you think Morsy is important, why do you want him to miss 3 games instead of 2?

It’s more of a case of making sure he plays against Leeds and or Leicester.

Take away the local rival thing, we can beat then with Taylor (and Taylor is more than competent) but having Morsey against the big 2 is more important

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:48 - Dec 12 with 726 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It’s ok, he will get booked in the 77th minute Boxing Day when we are 1-0 up.
Login to get fewer ads

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:52 - Dec 12 with 672 viewsBent_double

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 22:46 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

It’s more of a case of making sure he plays against Leeds and or Leicester.

Take away the local rival thing, we can beat then with Taylor (and Taylor is more than competent) but having Morsey against the big 2 is more important

Well, he won't be rested for Noj, KM stated it quite clearly: what kind of message would it send to the rest of the squad if he drops his captain? That he doesn't trust him? A win against one team is more important than another team?

Have faith, Morsy can get through the next 3 without a yellow.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 23:05 - Dec 12 with 594 viewsBlueBadger

You're forgetting how community minded the club and players are now. A win against the Budgies will be a MASSIVE boost to club and community.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Morsey - apologies if already discussed on 23:10 - Dec 12 with 538 viewsbazza

Not sure why this has down votes, it made sense.. but morsy has proven he can keep his cool
Tonight !! What a fuuuuucking legend he is !!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 23:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024