Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hirst is so good up top. 14:17 - Dec 16 with 660 viewsgainsboroughblue

No surprise we've left him on as long as we can.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:12 - Dec 16 with 572 viewsstrikalite

I really hope they have someone lined up in Jan, we're really lacking a like for like replacement(stating the obvious lol)
Hirst is so good up top. on 15:21 - Dec 16 with 555 viewswitchdoctor

my MOMTM today…
Hirst is so good up top. on 15:22 - Dec 16 with 550 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Thought this was one of Hirst’s weaker showings, though I wouldn’t go as far as criticise him.

It did surprise me we didn’t see Ladapo on for him, especially as Norwich were clearly sitting deeper & deeper.
Instead we brought on Jackson, who famously likes to play off the shoulder and struggles to play with his back to goal and as expected had no space to run into.
At least with Ladapo we would/could play into his feet with more positive effect than with Jackson
Hirst is so good up top. on 15:23 - Dec 16 with 537 viewsbadadski

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:21 - Dec 16 by witchdoctor

my MOMTM today…

Only downside was broadheads shot towards the end and after keeper parried he left it for Hutchison, a greedy striker would have been getting that, turning and shooting.
Hirst is so good up top. on 15:26 - Dec 16 with 525 viewsNeedhamChris

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:22 - Dec 16 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Thought this was one of Hirst’s weaker showings, though I wouldn’t go as far as criticise him.

It did surprise me we didn’t see Ladapo on for him, especially as Norwich were clearly sitting deeper & deeper.
Instead we brought on Jackson, who famously likes to play off the shoulder and struggles to play with his back to goal and as expected had no space to run into.
At least with Ladapo we would/could play into his feet with more positive effect than with Jackson

I just don't think Freddie offers us anything at this level - at least with Jackson he brings an energy and press.

We need better than a League 1 level striker on the bench.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:28 - Dec 16 with 504 viewsChrisd

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:23 - Dec 16 by badadski

Only downside was broadheads shot towards the end and after keeper parried he left it for Hutchison, a greedy striker would have been getting that, turning and shooting.

Yes, I was expecting him to hit that first time, I’ve not seen a replay though. Credit to Gunn that was a decent stop as that was definitely sneaking into that far corner.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:30 - Dec 16 with 495 viewsArnieM

He’s just getting better and better isn’t he. We need another one like him though.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:30 - Dec 16 with 493 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I love him - so pivotal to the way we play and a good return of goals and assists. He’s usually done by about 70 mins such is his workrate.if I was super critical , I’d say he could work on his strength and balance, goes down a bit easily for his size. But he does attract some strong chanllenges.

Totally agree we need an upgrade on Ladapo, he’s been a great servant and a scored a good number of goals. I just don’t feel he really fits our system, KM doesn’t seem to fancy him lately - wouldn't be surprised if he was offloaded to someone like Derby in Jan.
Login to get fewer ads

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:32 - Dec 16 with 481 viewspointofblue

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:12 - Dec 16 by strikalite

I really hope they have someone lined up in Jan, we're really lacking a like for like replacement(stating the obvious lol)

Him and Chaplin. The latter didn't have a great game today but we had no like-for-like replacement on the bench. We could have done with subbing him sooner, given the chance.

Hirst was brilliant.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:33 - Dec 16 with 473 viewsjimsymBLUE

So interesting how people see things, I love his work rate, protection of the ball. Thought he was average today. We'd need to spend a fortune to get a better n9 tho!

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:40 - Dec 16 with 423 viewsTrequartista

I might be wrong but i don't think he's ever played a full game for us, at least not this season.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:44 - Dec 16 with 396 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hirst is so good up top. on 15:40 - Dec 16 by Trequartista

I might be wrong but i don't think he's ever played a full game for us, at least not this season.

34 starts. Subbed each time.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024