Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) 10:03 - Dec 19 with 2093 viewsArchiRob

Ipswich 11,378,000 (16th)

24 million a year for that bunch!!! Thats more than twice our wage bill for less than half the performance - Money well spent no wonder they so bitter and petty.

Thats actually cheered me up.
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 10:11 - Dec 19 with 2023 viewsrodney76

Perhaps we should consider re-nogotiating many of ours to avoid any being lured away when the next window comes.
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 10:18 - Dec 19 with 1990 viewsArchiRob

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 10:11 - Dec 19 by rodney76

Perhaps we should consider re-nogotiating many of ours to avoid any being lured away when the next window comes.

Hope they are talking to Vaz
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 10:19 - Dec 19 with 1994 viewsMullet

There's been some really weird takes on both sides since this derby. We're promotion candidates, they're toss.

If a bunch of draws and squandering cheat payments from Sky for not giving the Prem a good go is as high as they go, so be it. The best thing is it seems to have united most of them back around Delia and Wagner like the hypocrites they often are.

I suspect our wages will catch up by January and the summer.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 10:27 - Dec 19 with 1938 views_clive_baker_

Surprised Norwich's is that low, their total salary costs were 56m last financial year (July 2022 - June 2023).

That includes non players, but 56 million pounds! For that. Ours was 16.4m.
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 10:31 - Dec 19 with 1890 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

It's weird to think under Evans we were relegated comfortably with that kind of comparable budget. But we've actually appointed a Chairman and CEO that know how to run a football business, a good manager, a good coaching team, smart recruitment, invested in the clubs infrastructure, treatment facilities, and more off field that makes the on field work even better.
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 11:05 - Dec 19 with 1794 viewsFromReuserWithLove

That's what I hate about the Prem. The need to start overpaying for players and sticking them on 'prem' wages. Thankfully we have a manager who fully believes in the coaching process and is diligent in getting the right personalities in and improving them.
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 11:14 - Dec 19 with 1753 viewspositivity

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 10:31 - Dec 19 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

It's weird to think under Evans we were relegated comfortably with that kind of comparable budget. But we've actually appointed a Chairman and CEO that know how to run a football business, a good manager, a good coaching team, smart recruitment, invested in the clubs infrastructure, treatment facilities, and more off field that makes the on field work even better.

happy to be proved wrong, but i don't think our wages were anything like that high in the relegation season, evans was many years into his cost-cutting by that time

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 11:27 - Dec 19 with 1664 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 11:14 - Dec 19 by positivity

happy to be proved wrong, but i don't think our wages were anything like that high in the relegation season, evans was many years into his cost-cutting by that time

In context we were something like the 16th or 17th lowest paying team in wages in 2018-19, which is where we are now according to this. There is no shame in it, it proves that you can make a go of it if you get everything else right, it's not just about blowing a ton of money, but equally if you do try Championship on the cheap without doing the rest of it, you crash and burn.
Login to get fewer ads

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 11:29 - Dec 19 with 1626 viewspositivity

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 11:27 - Dec 19 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

In context we were something like the 16th or 17th lowest paying team in wages in 2018-19, which is where we are now according to this. There is no shame in it, it proves that you can make a go of it if you get everything else right, it's not just about blowing a ton of money, but equally if you do try Championship on the cheap without doing the rest of it, you crash and burn.

ah, got you, i thought you were comparing to norwich's relative wages (probably top 6?), get it now!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 13:40 - Dec 19 with 1390 viewsronnyd

Probably due to Town just up from the depths of L1 and them over the border having, once, been Prem.
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 15:32 - Dec 19 with 1214 viewsDennyx4

I would be very surprised if those figures are accurate?

I am sure I read that Norwich’s wage bill last year was closer to £60m. I can’t see how they have reduced it that far?

I also think ours will be higher than your reported figure, but nowhere near Norwich wage bill.

The point you are making still stands, as would expect Norwich wage bill to be double ours.

Barnes & Duffy (signings this season) will not be on cheap contracts either.
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 17:45 - Dec 19 with 1054 viewsNthQldITFC

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 15:32 - Dec 19 by Dennyx4

I would be very surprised if those figures are accurate?

I am sure I read that Norwich’s wage bill last year was closer to £60m. I can’t see how they have reduced it that far?

I also think ours will be higher than your reported figure, but nowhere near Norwich wage bill.

The point you are making still stands, as would expect Norwich wage bill to be double ours.

Barnes & Duffy (signings this season) will not be on cheap contracts either.

'Barnes & Duffy (signings this season) will not be on cheap contracts either.'

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 18:10 - Dec 19 with 979 viewsbilllm

Well worth it
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 18:17 - Dec 19 with 963 viewsMK1

Not long out the Premier League will be the main reason for that. Our wage bill will go up with each new signing being on considerably more than the one we let go. If we make the Premier League, obviously relegation clauses will be put into place, but they are still higher than your average Championship wage.
Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 19:28 - Dec 19 with 846 viewsgiant_stow

Context -Current Norwich wages 24,196,000 (4th highest in the league !!!) on 13:40 - Dec 19 by ronnyd

Probably due to Town just up from the depths of L1 and them over the border having, once, been Prem.

good of you add some much needed context to the post about context Ronny.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024