Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? 14:24 - Dec 20 with 3343 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I was thinking, in my half awake state this morning, who was the best out of these 3 when at Town? My memory has never been that hot, but I think Leif might have topped them both now. Cresswell certainly had a wand of a left foot, but I don't remember him or Mings getting up and down quite as much as Leif does (albeit they were in worse teams). And without looking I imagine Leif has more assists than both over a comparable amount of games.

Certainly Cresswell and Mings both stood out, but was that partly because there was a lot of dross around them? Sometimes I feel like Davis plays in three positions at once down that side - and he keeps it up for 90 mins too. An absolute machine!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 21:22 - Dec 20 with 544 viewsReus30

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 18:15 - Dec 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm very sorry for not seeing every thread on here!

It's a shame there isn't a search bar hey
Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 09:23 - Dec 21 with 463 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 21:22 - Dec 20 by Reus30

It's a shame there isn't a search bar hey

So you're saying before I post anything I should do a search to make sure it hasn't already been covered?!

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 09:47 - Dec 21 with 450 viewsitfcsuth

I think it quite clear Cresswell & Mings have clearly had better careers to date.

In terms of quality of player though: Cresswell, Davis, Mings in that order for me.

I have no doubt Leif will go on to play Premier League football.
Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 11:25 - Dec 21 with 413 viewsBondiBlue

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 16:18 - Dec 20 by solemio

Mick Mills - and he has the best deportment of any ITFC Left Back.

This is obviously the correct answer but unfortunately i've never seen him play.

Taricco by a distance.

Back to the original question, i think i'd go mings actually. I like defenders who can defend. We'd need a new set piece taker though. Not saying davis is bad, but mings was great.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 11:42 - Dec 21 with 403 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 09:47 - Dec 21 by itfcsuth

I think it quite clear Cresswell & Mings have clearly had better careers to date.

In terms of quality of player though: Cresswell, Davis, Mings in that order for me.

I have no doubt Leif will go on to play Premier League football.

"when at Town"

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 17:49 - Dec 21 with 331 viewsFrimleyBlue

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 09:23 - Dec 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

So you're saying before I post anything I should do a search to make sure it hasn't already been covered?!

Yes

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 18:08 - Dec 21 with 334 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 17:49 - Dec 21 by FrimleyBlue

Yes

No more anti-Burns posts for you then!

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 19:45 - Dec 21 with 309 viewsMK1

Mick Mills for me. Cresswell was very good here, as was Mings. Davis is to early to call, but has a great career ahead of him. Mick Mills played over 500 games here during arguably our most successful period.
Login to get fewer ads

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 19:53 - Dec 21 with 297 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Leif Davis, Aaron Cresswell or Tyrone Mings? on 19:45 - Dec 21 by MK1

Mick Mills for me. Cresswell was very good here, as was Mings. Davis is to early to call, but has a great career ahead of him. Mick Mills played over 500 games here during arguably our most successful period.

I was comparing those 3 as I see them as having quite a few similarities.

I'm sure MM would come out on top if he was part of the question. Sadly I never got the chance to see him play.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024