Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands 20:39 - Jan 22 with 6330 viewsSteve_M

Hladky at fault again, not sure his use of the ball compensates for the soft goals.

Only real chance now is keeping it to 1-0 and going at them later on.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 3694 viewsbazza

Fu@k me I’ve heard it all now 😂
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 3671 viewsDublinBlue84

What, like a keeper did there?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:48 - Jan 22 with 3624 viewsMedblue

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:45 - Jan 22 by bazza

Fu@k me I’ve heard it all now 😂

Why, the mistakes have crept in since December and teams are working out the pass out from the back
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:48 - Jan 22 with 3584 viewsGlasgowBlue

Two great saves that has kept us in the game.

Not sure you can blame Hladky for the goal. He gets a hand to it and it's just unfortunate that Davis was there. Keepers should always palm to the side rather than putting the ball back into the danger area.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 3540 viewsBluefields

He’s made two great saves. You’re not suggesting the goal is on him?
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 3539 viewsbazza

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:48 - Jan 22 by Medblue

Why, the mistakes have crept in since December and teams are working out the pass out from the back

Pretty much Everyone passes it out from the back .. what is there to work out? Hladky has been rock solid for us in goal.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 3524 viewsSteve_M

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:48 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

Two great saves that has kept us in the game.

Not sure you can blame Hladky for the goal. He gets a hand to it and it's just unfortunate that Davis was there. Keepers should always palm to the side rather than putting the ball back into the danger area.

It’s on top of the Sunderland goal and Leicester’s at PR though. I think he should have held that cross tonight, not the only mistake but it was critical.

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:51 - Jan 22 with 3481 views44_not_out

Great contribution…. Good grief
Login to get fewer ads

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:51 - Jan 22 with 3481 viewsSarge

Agreed, but I feel bad for both goalkeepers.

Walton is just better, but Hladky’s footwork is key to how we build and he’s taken his chance when it’s come. I’d rather Walton back but if I was the manager I don’t know how I’d actually make that decision.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:51 - Jan 22 with 3445 viewsGlasgowBlue

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:48 - Jan 22 by Medblue

We are missing the biggest outlet when passing from the back in Sam Morsy. Having to go to either Woolf or Fridge, which is predictable. Neither of Mas or Travis can make themselves available like Morsy.

Iron Lion Zion

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:52 - Jan 22 with 3414 viewswaveneyblue

Do what ?

There may be issues tonight, but that isn't one of them
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:53 - Jan 22 with 3389 viewsBondiBlue

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:51 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

We are missing the biggest outlet when passing from the back in Sam Morsy. Having to go to either Woolf or Fridge, which is predictable. Neither of Mas or Travis can make themselves available like Morsy.

This

Poll: Which would you accept?

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:06 - Jan 22 with 3258 viewsDarkHorse

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:50 - Jan 22 by Steve_M

It’s on top of the Sunderland goal and Leicester’s at PR though. I think he should have held that cross tonight, not the only mistake but it was critical.

I agree. He should do better with the cross. Just flapped at it.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:06 - Jan 22 with 3256 viewsjasondozzell

Nonsense. No need to overreact. Vaz still great. He's going to have some dodgier moments. It happens. Kept us in the game with the saves.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:12 - Jan 22 with 3205 viewsVegtablue

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:51 - Jan 22 by Sarge

Agreed, but I feel bad for both goalkeepers.

Walton is just better, but Hladky’s footwork is key to how we build and he’s taken his chance when it’s come. I’d rather Walton back but if I was the manager I don’t know how I’d actually make that decision.

Walton concedes more soft goals than Hladky in my opinion. His save percentage in L1 was middle of the pack both seasons, while he was bottom half/third in the Championship. Cup performances this season have included a few soft goals.

I thought Hladky and Davis both should have done better for the goal and Hladky's decisions + execution on the ball could have been better (although that may be levelled at everyone).

That was a brilliant pass.
[Post edited 22 Jan 21:22]
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:29 - Jan 22 with 3138 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another great save.

Iron Lion Zion

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:32 - Jan 22 with 3103 viewsTractorWood

I really rate his character and shot stopping.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:33 - Jan 22 with 3094 viewsGlasgowBlue

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:29 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

Another great save.

And another.

Iron Lion Zion

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:33 - Jan 22 with 3099 viewsBluefields

And another one
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:42 - Jan 22 with 3049 viewsGlasgowBlue

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:33 - Jan 22 by Bluefields

And another one

And another. 5 nil without Vas tonight.

Iron Lion Zion

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:42 - Jan 22 with 3052 viewsSwailsey

Again..go on

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:43 - Jan 22 with 3043 viewsDublinBlue84

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:42 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

And another. 5 nil without Vas tonight.

Having to bail out Clarke again there, not t hat we can criticise one of our own of course.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:48 - Jan 22 with 3017 viewsSteve_M

That’s bad goalkeeping too btw.

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:01 - Jan 22 with 2941 viewsArchiRob

He single handly kept us in it!!!
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:01 - Jan 22 with 2925 viewsSwailsey

MOTM on Sky.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024