Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This hate towards Hladky is pathetic 07:27 - Jan 23 with 1168 viewsbillabasblue

What games do these supporters watch ? Hladky is the best passer of a ball not only at the club but also one of the best passing keepers in the country , he has more man of the match performances than any other town player this season and last time I saw was the highest rated keeper in the championship, what more can you ask from a goalkeeper ? Without him last night the games done and dusted before we equalise , wether you like Walton or not support the man who has the gloves as the manager (rightly) keeps playing him and that won’t change without injury or suspension
This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:29 - Jan 23 with 1135 viewsFixed_It

Eh?! Have I missed something?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:31 - Jan 23 with 1106 viewsGavTWTD

I think it's just in-game chatter. It's a 90+ minute match and people shouldn't "go big" until the whistle.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:33 - Jan 23 with 1085 viewsGarv

Has anyone clipped up the pass to Clarke yet?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:40 - Jan 23 with 1033 viewstextbackup

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:33 - Jan 23 by Garv

Has anyone clipped up the pass to Clarke yet?

That was so lovely, proper training ground stuff, you can see one of those tiny goals set up and Vas pinging 30/40 balls into it daily

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:43 - Jan 23 with 994 viewsCheltenham_Blue

When you say "This hate" are you talking about the 1 or 2 posters that mentioned Hladky during the game?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:46 - Jan 23 with 951 viewscressi

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:40 - Jan 23 by textbackup

That was so lovely, proper training ground stuff, you can see one of those tiny goals set up and Vas pinging 30/40 balls into it daily

Hladky had to wait a long time for his opportunity he has been superb and is one of the reasons we are where we are that ball to Clarke was outstanding vision of a top midfielder hopefully contract gets extended.
This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:51 - Jan 23 with 886 viewsbillabasblue

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:43 - Jan 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

When you say "This hate" are you talking about the 1 or 2 posters that mentioned Hladky during the game?

There a number of supporters that can’t wait to slate Vas almost every time we concede a goal , supporters should support rather than find reasons to have a pop at players who are totally out performing expectations
This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:58 - Jan 23 with 811 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:51 - Jan 23 by billabasblue

There a number of supporters that can’t wait to slate Vas almost every time we concede a goal , supporters should support rather than find reasons to have a pop at players who are totally out performing expectations

Yeah there's a couple that like to have a pop at Jackson too, and one in particular that does the same with Burns.

'Hate' is a strong word to refer to a couple of posters who don't know much about football and last night let the Sky commentators fill in the blanks for them.

Login to get fewer ads

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 08:02 - Jan 23 with 775 viewsGlasgowBlue

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:51 - Jan 23 by billabasblue

I see a lot of this on Ipswich social media. If Vas makes the smallest of mistake then they want Walton back in. Forgetting that Walton has been guilty if the odd mistake himself.

As I said a few months ago, to some supporters Vas will always be defined by that 5 game run under Cook when he was first signed.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 08:04 - Jan 23 with 751 viewsHerbivore

Not sure there's been any hate towards Hladky, has there? He didn't have a great first half, imo, and I noticed a few comments on that but I wouldn't say that constitutes 'hate'. Second half he was superb, his passing at times was sublime and he made a couple of vital saves. I do feel there's been a slight dip from him overall recently, a few goals he might have done better with, but overall he's still playing a key role for us and has been excellent this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 08:08 - Jan 23 with 716 viewsWickets

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 07:29 - Jan 23 by Fixed_It

Eh?! Have I missed something?!

I must have missed it two , yes he was at fault for their goal but excellent afterwards most comment's have said more or less that.
This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 08:11 - Jan 23 with 689 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This hate towards Hladky is pathetic on 08:02 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

I see a lot of this on Ipswich social media. If Vas makes the smallest of mistake then they want Walton back in. Forgetting that Walton has been guilty if the odd mistake himself.

As I said a few months ago, to some supporters Vas will always be defined by that 5 game run under Cook when he was first signed.

Stop reading social media, they're more unhinged than anyone on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024