Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers 19:35 - Jan 30 with 4598 viewsunstableblue

… not getting game time in the Premier League?

With Gallagher looking less likely, is this becoming the route we’ll follow?

With Ali getting to grips with the level from the bench?

A Jay Rodriguez type perhaps??

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Agreed on 22:05 - Jan 30 with 1116 viewsbazza

Agreed on 21:53 - Jan 30 by unstableblue

We're paying a large fee for a more experienced striker in Gallagher to drive forward this campaign, and due to Hirst injury. Just can't see we'd go for him again in the summer.

Totally agree, if we pay £2m but we get promoted and he bangs in a good Few Goals To help us get there, his value will increase, and we will Have the prem money, it’s a win win, but if we don’t get him now, i genuinely think we will be looking at other options in the summer , whether we are Promoted Or Not.
Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:09 - Jan 30 with 1095 viewsExiled2Surrey

Woodrow at Luton

I thought he had injured his hand in the cup last weekend, but he came on for a few minutes tonight again
Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:11 - Jan 30 with 1068 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:05 - Jan 30 by Parky

You can just admit that you jumped on my post being quite patronising, but actually missed my point that we’re looking for somebody older with more experience.

Official links:
Gallagher (28) - 278 league appearances.
Moore (31) - 336 league appearances.

Enjoy your evening, buh.

Didn't miss your point. If we get Moore in on loan we will have done very well. I simply disagree that Brewster lacks experience but if you think we will only look at players with more than 100 appearances in the top two divisions, the market is going to be very small.

Apologies if I sounded patronising but felt you were being in your replies to me, buh.

I think we will either get Gallagher or have to get someone on loan with less experience than Brewster. We will all find out tomorrow, though. Enjoy your deadline day!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:16 - Jan 30 with 1032 viewsParky

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:11 - Jan 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Didn't miss your point. If we get Moore in on loan we will have done very well. I simply disagree that Brewster lacks experience but if you think we will only look at players with more than 100 appearances in the top two divisions, the market is going to be very small.

Apologies if I sounded patronising but felt you were being in your replies to me, buh.

I think we will either get Gallagher or have to get someone on loan with less experience than Brewster. We will all find out tomorrow, though. Enjoy your deadline day!

That’s fair, I do get what you’re saying.

Appreciate the apology, some things get read in different tones when in text, so please accept my apologies if my replies also came across pantronising too, my intention was to make it slightly more lighthearted, but can definitely see how it could have been perceived.

It should be an exciting end to the window nonetheless, I’d absolutely love for us to go out and sign Brewster btw!
[Post edited 30 Jan 22:17]
Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 1020 viewsBloomBlue

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 19:48 - Jan 30 by FrimleyBlue

Does INGS get much game time?

Apparently Wolves are keen on Ings, but Wolves are near FFP (P&S) limits and Ings current wage level at West Ham could push Wolves over the FFP limits if they offer the same. So hate to think how much he's earning
Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 1011 viewspointofblue

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:11 - Jan 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Window closes 11pm Thursday so could be on here in 48 hours waiting for something to get over the line.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:20 - Jan 30 with 994 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:16 - Jan 30 by Parky

That’s fair, I do get what you’re saying.

Appreciate the apology, some things get read in different tones when in text, so please accept my apologies if my replies also came across pantronising too, my intention was to make it slightly more lighthearted, but can definitely see how it could have been perceived.

It should be an exciting end to the window nonetheless, I’d absolutely love for us to go out and sign Brewster btw!
[Post edited 30 Jan 22:17]

Not convinced Brewster is the right type of player that we want and that, to me, is more important than the experience. We would be better relying on Buabo and giving him the chance than getting someone in who isn't right.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:32 - Jan 30 with 917 viewscressi

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:09 - Jan 30 by Exiled2Surrey

Woodrow at Luton

I thought he had injured his hand in the cup last weekend, but he came on for a few minutes tonight again

His not a goalkeeper don't take throw ins should be ok
Login to get fewer ads

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 08:36 - Jan 31 with 669 viewsBluefields

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 19:52 - Jan 30 by bazza

Not sure old donkeys on big money is the answer.

He played last week and was excellent. Old donkey? When has Ings ever been a donkey, a cracking player hampered by injuries.
Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 08:49 - Jan 31 with 645 viewsExiled2Surrey

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:32 - Jan 30 by cressi

His not a goalkeeper don't take throw ins should be ok

Like Gary Lineker in Mexico
Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 10:33 - Jan 31 with 535 viewstractordownsouth

Woodrow is probably the only other obvious one from the Premier League who would be on an affordable wage and be interested in the move.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 10:46 - Jan 31 with 479 viewshype313

Beyond Keiffer Moore are there any quality/experienced strikers on 22:18 - Jan 30 by BloomBlue

Apparently Wolves are keen on Ings, but Wolves are near FFP (P&S) limits and Ings current wage level at West Ham could push Wolves over the FFP limits if they offer the same. So hate to think how much he's earning

£160K A week.

Very much doubt us offering to pay 10% of that would whet WH's appetite...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024