Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A successful window already- can we top it off 13:05 - Jan 31 with 1532 viewssmithy69

When you look at the complete lack of movement with most teams / I do feel it’s been a successful window already from the club - but with 1 more big signing at least I could easily say we have had one of The better windows for championship teams

3 players in so far with a hopeful large target man, and maybe a back up left back to go
A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:09 - Jan 31 with 1496 viewsITFCBlues

it's not though is it? We're chasing automatic promotion & currently have a 21 year old League 2 striker that needs to fire us to it. That's nothing against him, but if we fail to add another experienced Championship striker to the ranks, it's been far from a good window.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:12 - Jan 31 with 1445 viewsStewart27

I’m one of the most blue tinted of town fans. Especially the last couple of years.

But to go into the second half of the season fighting for promotion with Jackson and an unproven 21 year old from league two up front would not make for a successful window.

By the way I totally think Al Hamadi is going to be a great player.
A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:14 - Jan 31 with 1395 viewsWestSussexBlue

A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:12 - Jan 31 by Stewart27

I’m one of the most blue tinted of town fans. Especially the last couple of years.

But to go into the second half of the season fighting for promotion with Jackson and an unproven 21 year old from league two up front would not make for a successful window.

By the way I totally think Al Hamadi is going to be a great player.

Agree, except unsure about how much of an impact Al-Ahamadi will make.
A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:16 - Jan 31 with 1353 viewsWestSussexBlue

Successful?
I wouldn’t say anywhere near considering we’ve surely one eye on giving enough squad depth to finish the season in the top Two.
A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:26 - Jan 31 with 1232 viewsMookamoo

Lack of movement is helping us. Looks like we will have Davis, Hladky and Woolfenden for the rest of the season
A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:41 - Jan 31 with 1134 viewshomer_123

A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:26 - Jan 31 by Mookamoo

Lack of movement is helping us. Looks like we will have Davis, Hladky and Woolfenden for the rest of the season

Almost exactly what I was thinking.

Yes, we def need a striker but KM made it clear the squad would pretty much stay together and it looks to be the case.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:42 - Jan 31 with 1125 viewspointofblue

A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:09 - Jan 31 by ITFCBlues

it's not though is it? We're chasing automatic promotion & currently have a 21 year old League 2 striker that needs to fire us to it. That's nothing against him, but if we fail to add another experienced Championship striker to the ranks, it's been far from a good window.

And full back cover, if Williams’ absence is going to be long term/never ending.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A successful window already- can we top it off on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 940 viewssmithy69

A successful window already- can we top it off on 13:09 - Jan 31 by ITFCBlues

As I said - with another striker hopefully coming in, alongside a clearly hugely talented Magic Man Sarmiento , and Lewis Travis and Al-Hamadi I think it would be a successful window

Clearly huge amounts of players to buy/sell/loan are just not
There in this window

Get another striker and I think we can clearly say it’s been a good window

Ps I fancy Al-Hamidi to hit 10 goals before the end of
The season :)
Login to get fewer ads

A successful window already- can we top it off on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 871 viewstextbackup

A successful window already- can we top it off on 16:56 - Jan 31 by smithy69

As I said - with another striker hopefully coming in, alongside a clearly hugely talented Magic Man Sarmiento , and Lewis Travis and Al-Hamadi I think it would be a successful window

Clearly huge amounts of players to buy/sell/loan are just not
There in this window

Get another striker and I think we can clearly say it’s been a good window

Ps I fancy Al-Hamidi to hit 10 goals before the end of
The season :)

We’ve needed 1 specific type of player, if we don’t get him, then no, it’s not been a success

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A successful window already- can we top it off on 17:10 - Jan 31 with 835 viewsJ2BLUE

Clearly we need a decent striker to make this a successful window. We've brought in one promising striker but we need a decent proven striker at this level as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A successful window already- can we top it off on 17:16 - Jan 31 with 779 viewsBloomBlue

Not been bad but get Moore in and he guarantees us top2 and that makes it a perfect window.
A successful window already- can we top it off on 17:22 - Jan 31 with 719 viewstextbackup

A successful window already- can we top it off on 17:16 - Jan 31 by BloomBlue

Not been bad but get Moore in and he guarantees us top2 and that makes it a perfect window.

Guarantees it? Blimey

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A successful window already- can we top it off on 17:27 - Jan 31 with 683 viewsJ2BLUE

A successful window already- can we top it off on 17:16 - Jan 31 by BloomBlue

lol what? If he guaranteed it we would be offering a massive loan fee.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024