Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? 13:57 - Feb 2 with 912 viewsRyorry

Kieffer would be a great name I reckon :) 🐾

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 14:03 - Feb 2 with 883 viewsleitrimblue

2 months too late. Gonna have to stick with Scooby now.
How yer pup Ryorry? Completely recovered and forgotten all about her cloth chewing adventures?
Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 14:04 - Feb 2 with 882 viewsHelp

Kieffer paw
[Post edited 2 Feb 14:05]
Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 14:10 - Feb 2 with 865 viewsMiaow

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 14:04 - Feb 2 by Help

Kieffer paw

Kieffur

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 14:42 - Feb 2 with 844 viewsEJP

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 14:04 - Feb 2 by Help

Kieffer paw

I wanted to call our dog Dave Growl but was outvoted ...
Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 16:51 - Feb 2 with 784 viewsleitrimblue

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 14:42 - Feb 2 by EJP

I wanted to call our dog Dave Growl but was outvoted ...

Few years ago I inherited a couple of donkeys that came with the field in front of my house. When 1 had a fowl I wanted to call it Oti, as in Donkey oti (Don Quixote) I thought it was feck1n hilarious but nobody else seemed to find it in anyway amusing and eventually she got called Choc!
What a wasted opportunity
Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 17:13 - Feb 2 with 765 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 16:51 - Feb 2 by leitrimblue

Few years ago I inherited a couple of donkeys that came with the field in front of my house. When 1 had a fowl I wanted to call it Oti, as in Donkey oti (Don Quixote) I thought it was feck1n hilarious but nobody else seemed to find it in anyway amusing and eventually she got called Choc!
What a wasted opportunity

That so-called Spanish novel was, as everybody knows, actually about an Irish animal.

Donkey O'Tay.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 18:27 - Feb 2 with 734 viewsquad

If it's a boxer you could call it Ali :)
Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 19:13 - Feb 2 with 709 viewsfactual_blue

Calling it Fire or Help would confuse the neighbours.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 19:29 - Feb 2 with 693 viewsNthQldITFC

Keith

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 19:36 - Feb 2 with 681 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

If it's a cat and you happen to know who its uncle is, you could call it Tyreece.

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 20:33 - Feb 2 with 649 viewsHorsham

I have my allowance already with Boncho the cat.
Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 00:30 - Feb 3 with 590 viewsRyorry

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 14:03 - Feb 2 by leitrimblue

2 months too late. Gonna have to stick with Scooby now.
How yer pup Ryorry? Completely recovered and forgotten all about her cloth chewing adventures?

Yep, thanks, he’s all healed up and back to bouncing ways . Problem is his penchant for eating non- food items like plastic, cloth, wood etc remains; it’s a condition called Pica which Labs are particularly prone to.

Was checked out by vet yesterday for any nutritional deficiencies, nothing physically wrong, she recommended adding variety of vegetables both raw and cooked to his diet for variety, plus anti-scavenging basket muzzle training.

It’s a difficult condition to manage and many don’t grow out of it, though there’s still a chance he may (he’s adolescent now).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 07:55 - Feb 3 with 536 viewsChurchman

Anyone getting a new canine or feline friend? on 20:33 - Feb 2 by Horsham

I have my allowance already with Boncho the cat.

Two cats, Chester and Cuthbert. I can’t rename them. They’d get upset.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024