Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were actually really good today 16:01 - Feb 10 with 3413 viewsthebooks

against an excellent team. Completely rattled WBA and should have won.

Yes, Woolfie should have got a challenge in for their first, but his distribution was very good the whole game.

Playing like that we are still in the race for the top two.

Also, what a game — nice to see the WBA keeper acknowledging this at the end by giving us a round of applause. It is *so* good watching Town at the moment.
We were actually really good today on 18:05 - Feb 10 with 2673 viewsford6600

This could be where the fight back began....a good point against a good WBA and now a nice run of fixtures without any Cup distraction. Would like Burgess back with Wolf, and
Williams in the match day squad asap. Last season we took off after the Bristol Rovers draw, it would be great to follow this draw with 6 straight wins and see where that takes us...
Hopefully we will be more focused and clinical chasing 2nd place than defending 2nd place.
The pressure is on the moneybags top 3 we have a free shot this season, l would have been happy with 12th before the season started, we have avoided relegation, now we can cement top 6 and a shot at top 2....For all our shots lets be more ruthless and start putting teams to the sword and start hitting 4, 5 and more and finish this season in a flourish....
We were actually really good today on 18:08 - Feb 10 with 2655 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I wasn’t there today - watched on TV but my word the roar from the crowd for the last 10 minutes or so was something else, absolute couldron!
We were actually really good today on 18:12 - Feb 10 with 2627 viewsjasondozzell

Noticed the West Brom keeper too. Nice moment.

The players from both sides all sank to the turf at end. Fantastic end to the game. We are being spoiled at PR. Such good football and commitment to cause.
We were actually really good today on 18:17 - Feb 10 with 2609 viewsStewart27

Far too sensible.

It was a really good game. Ebbed and flowed but we pretty much dominated for the main. They are a bunch of sh!thouses but are incredibly effective.

I’m gutted we didn’t win because we seem to concede every shot on target at the moment.

But if you can’t appreciate days like today for what they are after all these years of dross then you might as well give up.

Actually it seems people already have.
We were actually really good today on 18:35 - Feb 10 with 2512 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lol

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

We were in the second half on 18:43 - Feb 10 with 2495 viewsDyland

We were actually really good today on 18:35 - Feb 10 by FrimleyBlue

Lol

We're a very good team. Better than WBA were. They were indeed rattled towards the end.

Obviously WBA have individually stronger, bigger players who can also play football quite well. That seems the main difference to me. We've had fack all proper investment for years and ended up in the third division. It will take more than two transfer windows to rectify this.

Your unrealistic and overly critical take from your armchair is enervating and silly.
[Post edited 10 Feb 18:43]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

We were actually really good today on 18:50 - Feb 10 with 2463 viewsWhos_blue

Lol

"But if you can’t appreciate days like today for what they are after all these years of dross then you might as well give up.

Actually it seems people already have."

Indeed.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

We were in the second half on 19:09 - Feb 10 with 2413 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We were in the second half on 18:43 - Feb 10 by Dyland

We're a very good team. Better than WBA were. They were indeed rattled towards the end.

Obviously WBA have individually stronger, bigger players who can also play football quite well. That seems the main difference to me. We've had fack all proper investment for years and ended up in the third division. It will take more than two transfer windows to rectify this.

Your unrealistic and overly critical take from your armchair is enervating and silly.
[Post edited 10 Feb 18:43]

Well said that man.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

We were actually really good today on 19:24 - Feb 10 with 2359 views_clive_baker_

Lol

Do you even go to PR?
We were actually really good today on 19:31 - Feb 10 with 2321 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Lol

Ffs Frimmers I don't usually join in but give it a fekkin rest.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

We were actually really good today on 19:40 - Feb 10 with 2287 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

We were actually really good today on 19:24 - Feb 10 by _clive_baker_

Do you even go to PR?

Nope - he’d have less time to write his 500 posts a day about his ‘Concerns’ on here…
We were actually really good today on 23:13 - Feb 10 with 2012 viewsFrimleyBlue

We were actually really good today on 19:31 - Feb 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's just laughable.

The final 10 minutes made our performance better than it was yet people waxing lyrical about how good it was overall. It was poor until we made subs. Again.

Waka waka eh eh

We were actually really good today on 23:48 - Feb 10 with 1943 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We were actually really good today on 23:13 - Feb 10 by FrimleyBlue

It's just laughable.

The final 10 minutes made our performance better than it was yet people waxing lyrical about how good it was overall. It was poor until we made subs. Again.

First half at Preston was poor, that was a hard fought match decided on small margins.

We were actually really good today on 00:07 - Feb 11 with 1908 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We were actually really good today on 23:48 - Feb 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

First half at Preston was poor, that was a hard fought match decided on small margins.

No no no no Carol.
We’re rubbish. The baggies today outplayed us. Morsy was awful. Wes was a waste of space. The team should be right up Leicester’s arse. This is how it works.
Enjoyed today’s game. Could have won it but as you rightly say, fine margins.
Football, bloody hell.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

We were actually really good today on 00:17 - Feb 11 with 1879 viewsFrimleyBlue

We were actually really good today on 00:07 - Feb 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

No no no no Carol.
We’re rubbish. The baggies today outplayed us. Morsy was awful. Wes was a waste of space. The team should be right up Leicester’s arse. This is how it works.
Football, bloody hell.

No we shouldn't be right up there. We haven't won enough games to be.

I've not seen anyone say brom out played us. We just failed to hurt them despite us having the ball alot more.

As I said. The last 10 made it look better than what it was. Up until then it was another game where we struggled against a side sitting deep which is odd when we've had so long to come up with ways of doing it.

Bored of saying the same sht about wes. You like him fine I think he's sht for this level and 4 goal contributions for an attacking outlet who has so much of the ball is shocking. He headed another ball high and nowhere today, turned back and slowed play down when we have a 6ft striker waiting for a cross.

Morsy. Did you fail to see him trip over himself about 5 times today. Numerous times he was easily beaten to the ball and again his slowness out of the block set the tone for our slow temp attempts at getting at brom and just passing side to side despite the forwards in front pointing for forward driven passes to get at the brom backline. With luongo being the better tackler. It's time to pick one or the other imo. Both together are now finding it difficult to cope with the quickness of other midfielders. It's a shame but end of day there's always a certain Time when things need to be changed despite previous successes.

Waka waka eh eh

We were actually really good today on 00:25 - Feb 11 with 1864 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We were actually really good today on 00:17 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

I've not seen anyone say brom out played us. We just failed to hurt them despite us having the ball alot more.

As I said. The last 10 made it look better than what it was. Up until then it was another game where we struggled against a side sitting deep which is odd when we've had so long to come up with ways of doing it.

Bored of saying the same sht about wes. You like him fine I think he's sht for this level and 4 goal contributions for an attacking outlet who has so much of the ball is shocking. He headed another ball high and nowhere today, turned back and slowed play down when we have a 6ft striker waiting for a cross.

Morsy. Did you fail to see him trip over himself about 5 times today. Numerous times he was easily beaten to the ball and again his slowness out of the block set the tone for our slow temp attempts at getting at brom and just passing side to side despite the forwards in front pointing for forward driven passes to get at the brom backline. With luongo being the better tackler. It's time to pick one or the other imo. Both together are now finding it difficult to cope with the quickness of other midfielders. It's a shame but end of day there's always a certain Time when things need to be changed despite previous successes.

Morsy was excellent in the second half and was pretty much controlling the midfield. Take your bloody blinkers off.
Wes was carrying a knock. Hence why he didn’t take on his two defenders marking him. Albion are a very strong and decent side, they weren’t going to roll over and let us tickle their tummy.

We were actually really good today on 00:29 - Feb 11 with 1845 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We were actually really good today on 00:07 - Feb 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

No no no no Carol.
Football, bloody hell.

I love it when you put me right Lancelot....kisses xx

We were actually really good today on 00:47 - Feb 11 with 1813 viewsreusersfreekicks

I HATE IPSWICH
We were actually really good today on 01:02 - Feb 11 with 1795 viewsSamWhiteUK

We were actually really good today on 23:13 - Feb 10 by FrimleyBlue

It's just laughable.

Go and watch the game back and see us dominate possession, chances and play the better football, you crushing bore.
Wes and Leif needed to take on their man more on 08:09 - Feb 11 with 1578 viewsDyland

We were actually really good today on 00:25 - Feb 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

Morsy was excellent in the second half and was pretty much controlling the midfield. Take your bloody blinkers off.
Wes was carrying a knock. Hence why he didn’t take on his two defenders marking him. Albion are a very strong and decent side, they weren’t going to roll over and let us tickle their tummy.

Both were a little subdued imo. If you get tackled fine, that's football. The ref may have even sent all their players off for nothing, arf.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

We were actually really good today on 08:15 - Feb 11 with 1550 viewsmrfixit426

You , and only you are ruining this whole forum for me. You have no knowledge of the game and offer no useful insight.

You are everywhere just being an attention seeking troll.

Just go away.
We were actually really good today on 08:20 - Feb 11 with 1532 viewsFrimleyBlue

We were actually really good today on 08:15 - Feb 11 by mrfixit426

You , and only you are ruining this whole forum for me. You have no knowledge of the game and offer no useful insight.

You are everywhere just being an attention seeking troll.

Just go away.

Morning. Not sure why you took me off ignore to make this post. Its Sunday morning. Sun's out. Have a happy day :)

Waka waka eh eh

We were actually really good today on 08:22 - Feb 11 with 1529 viewsmrfixit426

We were actually really good today on 08:20 - Feb 11 by FrimleyBlue

Morning. Not sure why you took me off ignore to make this post. Its Sunday morning. Sun's out. Have a happy day :)

You weren't on ignore because as I said before, you're everywhere and it makes the forum unreadable.

Just get fkd mate. You're the absolute worst.
We were actually really good today on 08:23 - Feb 11 with 1521 viewsFrimleyBlue

We were actually really good today on 08:22 - Feb 11 by mrfixit426

You weren't on ignore because as I said before, you're everywhere and it makes the forum unreadable.

Just get fkd mate. You're the absolute worst.

Have a great day too.

Waka waka eh eh

We were actually really good today on 08:53 - Feb 11 with 1436 viewsZapers

We were actually really good today on 19:31 - Feb 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Likewise, It's starting to be really irritating.

I'm beginning to think that you just like attention, and your negativity gets you the attention you seem to crave.

Maybe give it a rest for a while Frimmers, everyone knows your opinion backwards by now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024