Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? 22:01 - Feb 11 with 4128 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Is it….

‘The clown commentator’ - The person who is auditioning for a role on sky sports by providing comment for every kick of the ball, but who is also an absolute clown and has vary dubious views.

‘Hold me closer tiny bladder’ - The person who is up and down to the toilet two or three times each half

‘No time for tippy tappy’ - The person who inexplicably shouts “FOOOOOORRRRWWWWARDDD” a good few times a game

‘Kicks every ball…. And backside’ - The person who either accidentally or less accidentally kicks the back of your seat non stop

‘Darth Vaper’ - Usually spotted at away games, the person who is constantly keeping you enclosed in a cloud of sickly sweet pineapple smelling vape

‘The fourty yard fighter’ - Someone who is constantly distracting your eye line by starting long distance fights and calling people outside for a scrap in the home/away end from fourty yards away.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 12:56 - Feb 12 with 951 viewsstonojnr

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 10:38 - Feb 12 by GeoffSentence

Can you ask him what network he's on. From half an hour before kick off I can't get a signal anywhere near the ground.

EE probably as I think there's a cell mast on the GRE building

3 have one by St Clare House I've noticed

But I'm on O2 and get absolutely no signal inside the ground, outside the ground completely fine, but inside it's like a Faraday cage or something.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:03 - Feb 12 with 925 viewsblueasfook

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 08:52 - Feb 12 by wrightsrightglove

Can we add ‘the Jackson* hater’?

*Doesnt have to be Jackson, just whoever the latest scapegoat is over the years. One sits near us in section 4 who thinks it’s hilarious to shout ‘that’s it Jackson, run really fast’ every thirty seconds when he’s on the pitch. He’s now turned his attention to Wolfy given that Jackson won’t be getting a lot of game time. ‘You’re fúcking shït wolfy’ is the latest version.

Section 4 SBRL btw, if you’re reading this, shut up you c##t

Sorry mate. I'll try to keep it down.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:25 - Feb 12 with 882 viewsgeg1992

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 10:38 - Feb 12 by GeoffSentence

Can you ask him what network he's on. From half an hour before kick off I can't get a signal anywhere near the ground.

I never have an issue at the ground on Three.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:28 - Feb 12 with 879 viewsSawtrich

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:03 - Feb 12 by blueasfook

Sorry mate. I'll try to keep it down.

There are unfortunately lots of 'Reactive Morons'. At 0-0 they're fairly happy but quickly get frustrated. If we go 1-0 up then they're over the moon, 'they can't live with us', etc. but if we go 1-0 down suddenly every player is ****, the tactics are wrong, we don't create anything, there's no point having a shot we don't have the ability to score, etc, etc.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:32 - Feb 12 with 873 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Deffo forty yard fighter. One near us in SARL spends more time flipping the away supporters the bird than watching the game.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:35 - Feb 12 with 865 viewsCityBlue

apologies but I am number 1.... :-)

I T I D

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:49 - Feb 12 with 830 viewsGeoffSentence

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:25 - Feb 12 by geg1992

I never have an issue at the ground on Three.

I get nothing on vodafone.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 14:45 - Feb 12 with 770 viewsHelp

There is a toilet breaker near me. I think he has missed so many goals this season we almost want him to go as we know we will score.
Login to get fewer ads

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 15:00 - Feb 12 with 741 viewsjoepublic

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 08:52 - Feb 12 by wrightsrightglove

Can we add ‘the Jackson* hater’?

*Doesnt have to be Jackson, just whoever the latest scapegoat is over the years. One sits near us in section 4 who thinks it’s hilarious to shout ‘that’s it Jackson, run really fast’ every thirty seconds when he’s on the pitch. He’s now turned his attention to Wolfy given that Jackson won’t be getting a lot of game time. ‘You’re fúcking shït wolfy’ is the latest version.

Section 4 SBRL btw, if you’re reading this, shut up you c##t

There is a massive "Jackson Hater" in NS3 who sits a couple rows behind us. The language and Venom is horrific, especially as there are kids right in front of him and behind.

So far this season in no particular order the below have all be told to **** off:

Jackson
Ladapo
Scarlet
Clarke
Wolfie

Scarlet got told to return to THFC within 10mins of his debut.

Very angry man who also takes exception to the crowd going against the ref.

The only positive is he leaves with 5mins to go.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 15:02 - Feb 12 with 735 viewsthebooks

The dude in the row in front who spends whole halves passing wind.

The dude who shouts “OUT” whenever we’re under the cosh.

The Jackson hater. The Clark hater. The apoplectic everyone hater who never says anything positive.

The dude filming for his vlog.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 16:05 - Feb 12 with 684 viewsgeg1992

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:49 - Feb 12 by GeoffSentence

I get nothing on vodafone.

I was planning to switch to them once my contract has ended. Maybe not now, thanks for the heads up.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 18:04 - Feb 12 with 617 viewsBloomBlue

Turn off Bluetooth and you'll get a signal, you're phone is spending too much time trying to connect to the 100s of other Bluetooth devices near it.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 18:08 - Feb 12 with 611 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

The considerate pea-bladdered supporter always takes an aisle seat and times their departure and return for when the ball is not in play......

... so a friend tells me.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 18:09 - Feb 12 with 610 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 13:32 - Feb 12 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Deffo forty yard fighter. One near us in SARL spends more time flipping the away supporters the bird than watching the game.

There will be a battalion of them there on Wednesday night I’m sure….
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 18:19 - Feb 12 with 598 viewsBluesky

The “lino’ ” baiter who thinks his banal comments and abuses are original. Guaranteed to have started before eight minutes into the game. Tiresome.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024