Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on 00:18 - Feb 21 with 1470 viewspointofblue

Bit odd isn't it? Sometimes they're off before I even get home from the game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:20 - Feb 21 with 1451 viewstextbackup

Lock in I reckon

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:22 - Feb 21 with 1430 viewsSitfcB

For the benefit of the groundsmen I reckon.

Heck of a leccy bill.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:31 - Feb 21 with 1376 viewspointofblue

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:20 - Feb 21 by textbackup

Lock in I reckon

I can imagine McKenna needing a few drinks after tonight.

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:34 - Feb 21 with 1361 viewstextbackup

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:31 - Feb 21 by pointofblue

I can imagine McKenna needing a few drinks after tonight.

He’s making the squad watch him get rat arsed, saying calmly ‘this is all your fault, I’m so disappointed’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:42 - Feb 21 with 1320 viewspointofblue

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:34 - Feb 21 by textbackup

He’s making the squad watch him get rat arsed, saying calmly ‘this is all your fault, I’m so disappointed’

Maybe the players nicked some before kick off. Would explain a lot.

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:47 - Feb 21 with 1293 viewsgainsboroughblue

*Checks it's not 4-4 in a state of panic.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:52 - Feb 21 with 1267 viewspointofblue

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:47 - Feb 21 by gainsboroughblue

*Checks it's not 4-4 in a state of panic.

If they were still playing I think it’d be 7-6 by this point.

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:53 - Feb 21 with 1256 viewsgainsboroughblue

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:52 - Feb 21 by pointofblue

If they were still playing I think it’d be 7-6 by this point.

To us? Stroud would try and find another half hour from somewhere then.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 01:11 - Feb 21 with 1205 viewspointofblue

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:53 - Feb 21 by gainsboroughblue

To us? Stroud would try and find another half hour from somewhere then.

I think so. Think six mistakes leading to goals is enough.

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 01:48 - Feb 21 with 1141 viewsRyorry

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 00:22 - Feb 21 by SitfcB

For the benefit of the groundsmen I reckon.

Heck of a leccy bill.

Yeah, they'll want to do as much pitch repair before daylight so as to make max use of it & any upping of temp. (grass starts growing at 12C).

No doubt savvy Gamechanger willl have put the ground on Economy7 leccy, cheap rate started at midnight!
[Post edited 21 Feb 1:49]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 02:12 - Feb 21 with 1104 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Anyone else reckon Kieran is sat cross legged in the Centre Circle with printouts from all the stats of the game around him, and said to the grounds staff:

"You get yourselves home, I've still got a wee bit of work to finish up here. I'll turn the lights out."
Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 06:37 - Feb 21 with 871 viewsThe_Major

Of course the other extreme was at Barnsley in the Cup in 1990. Game finishes, 2-0 defeat, blizzard on an open terrace, kept in after the match, floodlights off within five minutes.

We all stood there in darkness yelling "Oi! We are still here, you know!"
Quarter past 12 and the floodlights seem to be still on on 07:47 - Feb 21 with 671 viewsfloridaboy

Maybe they forgot to turn them off. Often do that at home!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024