Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds 20:39 - Feb 23 with 1727 viewsBondiBlue

They're actually quite good

Poll: Which would you accept?

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 20:41 - Feb 23 with 1707 viewsMK1

The table never lies. Not saying Leeds can't still win this, but Leicester are a very good side.
Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 20:42 - Feb 23 with 1691 viewsJ2BLUE

Well duh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 20:48 - Feb 23 with 1637 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 20:41 - Feb 23 by MK1

The table never lies. Not saying Leeds can't still win this, but Leicester are a very good side.

I wouldn't expect them to get relegated next season. Which means drawing twice with them suggests we aren't that bad a side either (especially considering we were missing several key players for the away match).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 20:52 - Feb 23 with 1570 viewsMisterBlue

what made you think they were "frauds" ?

they have won 25 out of 33, and are looking good to make it 26/34

just looking at the league tables, hadn't realised we are 1 of 3 teams from the EFL that have only lost 4 games this season
Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:03 - Feb 23 with 1495 viewsMK1

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 20:48 - Feb 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

I wouldn't expect them to get relegated next season. Which means drawing twice with them suggests we aren't that bad a side either (especially considering we were missing several key players for the away match).

Like I say, the table never lies. We are indeed a very, very good side.
Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:12 - Feb 23 with 1436 viewsBondiBlue

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 20:52 - Feb 23 by MisterBlue

what made you think they were "frauds" ?

they have won 25 out of 33, and are looking good to make it 26/34

just looking at the league tables, hadn't realised we are 1 of 3 teams from the EFL that have only lost 4 games this season

Don't know really. Maybe the same reason their fans get annoyed at the slow and sideways style of play. They're in top gear tonight though.

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:13 - Feb 23 with 1429 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

You don’t win 25 out of 33 games by being a fraud.

The fact we made them look ordinary is not a reflection on them, but how well we played over the two games.

Leeds have had some possession but haven’t laid a glove on Leicester.
Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:45 - Feb 23 with 1296 viewsBondiBlue

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:13 - Feb 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

The fact we made them look ordinary is not a reflection on them, but how well we played over the two games.

Similar story to both of our games against them now. Look great first half, slow down in second, other team gets back into it.

Ahem...frauds...ahem

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:53 - Feb 23 with 1199 viewsMVBlue

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:13 - Feb 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

They can't see a game out though can they?

Maybe not frauds, but maybe chokers...

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:54 - Feb 23 with 1193 viewsMisterBlue

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:45 - Feb 23 by BondiBlue

Similar story to both of our games against them now. Look great first half, slow down in second, other team gets back into it.

Ahem...frauds...ahem

;)

refereeing error has cost them really. not sure Leeds would have got back from two down
Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:55 - Feb 23 with 1166 viewsBondiBlue

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:54 - Feb 23 by MisterBlue

;)

refereeing error has cost them really. not sure Leeds would have got back from two down

True

VAR...VAR...VAR...?

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:56 - Feb 23 with 1154 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:53 - Feb 23 by MVBlue

They can't see a game out though can they?

Maybe not frauds, but maybe chokers...

I mean they’ve seen 25 games out…
Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 22:15 - Feb 23 with 1055 viewsBondiBlue

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:56 - Feb 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I mean they’ve seen 25 games out…

I think they've got a ridiculous amount of points from their games against teams in the bottom half. Something like 52 from 54 points available. Mind you the top 4 probably all have. Leicester might be a bit more flat-track bully than the rest of us though. They haven't managed to beat us whereas leeds have doubled both us and leicester now.

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 22:18 - Feb 23 with 1012 viewsbadadski

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 22:15 - Feb 23 by BondiBlue

I think they've got a ridiculous amount of points from their games against teams in the bottom half. Something like 52 from 54 points available. Mind you the top 4 probably all have. Leicester might be a bit more flat-track bully than the rest of us though. They haven't managed to beat us whereas leeds have doubled both us and leicester now.

Same against us - miss chances - get a break away then it ends up back with the keeper 10 seconds later.
Wasted opportunities but at least they can’t moan about all of our deflected goals - but unfortunate but some shockingly bad finishing, mixed with some unlucky goals against.
Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 09:23 - Feb 24 with 716 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 21:12 - Feb 23 by BondiBlue

Don't know really. Maybe the same reason their fans get annoyed at the slow and sideways style of play. They're in top gear tonight though.

They’re certainly not as expansive as say Leeds in full flow, but they’re a very solid side. They’re a bit dull at times but very effective.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 10:09 - Feb 24 with 643 views_clive_baker_

Looks like i was wrong about leicester being frauds on 09:23 - Feb 24 by Swansea_Blue

They’re certainly not as expansive as say Leeds in full flow, but they’re a very solid side. They’re a bit dull at times but very effective.

Yep, they’ll finish on 100+ points I’m sure of it. Leeds away is a tough game as we know all too well, but they’ll have too much for most of the rest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024