Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How on earth are Brum still in this game? 15:54 - Feb 24 with 1277 viewsbournemouthblue

Second best for most of the half, it wouldn't be unfair to say we should have been 2 or 3 up

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 15:57 - Feb 24 with 1222 viewsScuzzer

Just like Leeds last night.
Totally out of it. We need to finish a lot lot better.

Established 1968

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 15:59 - Feb 24 with 1169 viewsSwansea_Blue

Because we did our usual thing of getting in cracking positions around the box and then ballsing up with the final ball. Completely agree, we could/should have had 3 or 4 after that excellent first 30 mins. It's our Achilles heel and has been for all the time KM has been here (that's not really a criticism as we're doing well to get into those positions). Moore's not change that unfortunately as most of our players struggle to be clinical.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:01 - Feb 24 with 1136 viewsbournemouthblue

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 15:59 - Feb 24 by Swansea_Blue

Because we did our usual thing of getting in cracking positions around the box and then ballsing up with the final ball. Completely agree, we could/should have had 3 or 4 after that excellent first 30 mins. It's our Achilles heel and has been for all the time KM has been here (that's not really a criticism as we're doing well to get into those positions). Moore's not change that unfortunately as most of our players struggle to be clinical.

Moore has been a bit off it today but definitely makes us a better side

Their goal as per usual comes from a poor mistake and we are ruthlessly punished

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:01 - Feb 24 with 1119 viewsNthQldITFC

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 15:59 - Feb 24 by Swansea_Blue

But we're creating so much with Moore in there, we'll surely bag a couple second half, just need to keep playing the way we are and then bring SuperAli on.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:02 - Feb 24 with 1091 viewsRobTheMonk

Broadhead forgot the ball in midfield and they broke well. Broadhead is both excellent and frustrating in this game.
How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:03 - Feb 24 with 1071 viewsIllinoisblue

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:01 - Feb 24 by bournemouthblue

Their goal as per usual comes from a poor mistake and we are ruthlessly punished

Moore has had a couple knocks today and Tuesday, should take him off and unleash Hamadi

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:05 - Feb 24 with 1033 viewsSwansea_Blue

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:01 - Feb 24 by bournemouthblue

Imagine if we were consistently that ruthless (as we can be sometimes). We'd batter someone 9-0 if it all clicked

I have a block with Kieffer and don't rate him as much as everyone else seems to. But yes we're better with him in the team than that period before when Hirst was out. And he should only get better as he gets used to us and fitter. I'd rather Hirst though.

You can also see why we were in for Stansfield. Very mobile and causing some problems in the rare times they get forward.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:08 - Feb 24 with 981 viewsJuggsy

If we had the same success ratio as teams we play then we’d score 17-20 every game! We are properly wasteful up front and prone to concede at the back but I guess that’s our style now. Keep plugging away Town! COYB
Login to get fewer ads

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 917 viewsTrequartista

Because we let lots of goals in at home.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:30 - Feb 24 with 860 viewsRyorry

Got to step in here as anti-hex manager - you didn’t say that!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:52 - Feb 24 with 786 viewsibbleobble

Their Co-commentator thinks the game has been “evenly matched” and that “Dozzell can be pleased with his afternoon”…

😂😂😂
How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 17:17 - Feb 24 with 734 viewsbournemouthblue

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:05 - Feb 24 by Swansea_Blue

Imagine if we were consistently that ruthless (as we can be sometimes). We'd batter someone 9-0 if it all clicked

I have a block with Kieffer and don't rate him as much as everyone else seems to. But yes we're better with him in the team than that period before when Hirst was out. And he should only get better as he gets used to us and fitter. I'd rather Hirst though.

You can also see why we were in for Stansfield. Very mobile and causing some problems in the rare times they get forward.

Stansfield is going to be a very good player, I assume Fulham will move him on before too long

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 17:36 - Feb 24 with 678 viewsgreyhound

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 16:52 - Feb 24 by ibbleobble

Their Co-commentator thinks the game has been “evenly matched” and that “Dozzell can be pleased with his afternoon”…

😂😂😂

Dozell was a ghost, only noticed him once. And then when he got subbed off. If he's pleased with that the bar is below low
How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 17:43 - Feb 24 with 642 viewsRyorry

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 17:36 - Feb 24 by greyhound

Dozell was a ghost, only noticed him once. And then when he got subbed off. If he's pleased with that the bar is below low

His name made it to the TTV audio commentators’ lips exactly twice that I heard in the entire game.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 18:16 - Feb 24 with 580 viewsibbleobble

How on earth are Brum still in this game? on 17:36 - Feb 24 by greyhound

Don’t ghosts have a presence with a haunting quality? I’d like to rename Dozzell as ‘the veil of mist’. It seems more apt. You know he’s there but can walk right through him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024