Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel 17:14 - Feb 24 with 1408 viewsbournemouthblue

that he's actually a right back

Quite funny to see!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:16 - Feb 24 with 1363 viewsTrequartista

The only fault he had today was the wide man for Birmingham kept beating him in the air!

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:34 - Feb 24 with 1186 viewsgreyhound

Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:16 - Feb 24 by Trequartista

The only fault he had today was the wide man for Birmingham kept beating him in the air!

He grew into the game, gave his man a yard to turn the wrong side of him in the opening ten, soon sorted it out and filled the position well, got forward when needed and played the mckenna way well.

It's hard to remember how little match action some of these players have had...I include sarmiento in that sentiment. Lots more in the tank for him to.
Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:36 - Feb 24 with 1137 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:34 - Feb 24 by greyhound

He grew into the game, gave his man a yard to turn the wrong side of him in the opening ten, soon sorted it out and filled the position well, got forward when needed and played the mckenna way well.

It's hard to remember how little match action some of these players have had...I include sarmiento in that sentiment. Lots more in the tank for him to.

And midweek was a horrible match to come into. The whole team was off it and it's hard for anyone to do well unless everyone's pulling in the same direction.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:48 - Feb 24 with 964 viewsMeadowlark

Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:34 - Feb 24 by greyhound

to what?
Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 18:13 - Feb 24 with 789 viewsHorsham

Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:48 - Feb 24 by Meadowlark

to what?

You are quite tedious.
Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 18:41 - Feb 24 with 662 viewsCrawfordsboot

Fairly sure McKenna just bantered Axel on 17:48 - Feb 24 by Meadowlark

to what?

To woo to you too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024