Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club 07:51 - Mar 1 with 3694 viewsbluelagos

If knocking one out in the bogs counts?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 08:38 - Mar 1 with 3261 viewsDarkBrandon

Haha! Was that in the emails?
So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 08:39 - Mar 1 with 3261 viewsSitfcB

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 08:38 - Mar 1 by DarkBrandon

He’s finished.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1OlV2wb51s1WhjLFq0Lsp4inRU60qvdhY?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 08:43 - Mar 1 with 3234 viewsbluelagos

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 08:38 - Mar 1 by DarkBrandon

It was. Not really any evidence of coercive behaviour but a fairly awkward chat with Geri I suspect.

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 08:59 - Mar 1 with 3151 viewsBiGDonnie

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 08:39 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

He’s finished.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1OlV2wb51s1WhjLFq0Lsp4inRU60qvdhY?

Hi spelling is atrocious. The dirty perv.

All this should even the playing field for the F1 grid though, so happy days.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:07 - Mar 1 with 3110 viewsDarkBrandon

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 08:39 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

He’s finished.

Eeew.

Comical and embarrassing, but he's not going anywhere based upon the selection of messages I read.
So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:08 - Mar 1 with 3094 viewsBiGDonnie

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:07 - Mar 1 by DarkBrandon

Eeew.

Comical and embarrassing, but he's not going anywhere based upon the selection of messages I read.

Yup, possibly the weakest 'game' I've ever seen. He's lucky he's minted otherwise he'd be single or with an absolute fatty

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:09 - Mar 1 with 3083 viewsGuthrum

He’s finished.

You're assuming this is not fake? Some unsourced and anonymous spam email ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:12 - Mar 1 with 3048 viewsbluelagos

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:09 - Mar 1 by Guthrum

You're assuming this is not fake? Some unsourced and anonymous spam email ...

For me it all looks far too banal to be fake. But you're right they are not confirmed as genuine.

Login to get fewer ads

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:15 - Mar 1 with 3018 viewsGuthrum

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:12 - Mar 1 by bluelagos

For me it all looks far too banal to be fake. But you're right they are not confirmed as genuine.

But a good fake has to look what people think is realistic.

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:19 - Mar 1 with 2988 viewsbluelagos

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:15 - Mar 1 by Guthrum

True.

A double bluff. But how did they get hold of his selfies if so?

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:23 - Mar 1 with 2964 viewsDanTheMan

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:15 - Mar 1 by Guthrum

This would be a fairly exceptional fake given some of the images. Someone would have to go to fairly great lengths to fake these.
[Post edited 1 Mar 9:23]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:25 - Mar 1 with 2945 viewsDanTheMan

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:19 - Mar 1 by bluelagos

True.

A double bluff. But how did they get hold of his selfies if so?

That's what tips it over for me, unless you had access to them and then sent them to yourself.

Then you'd have to deal with having the conversation at different times, different battery charges, assuming the screenshots are genuine.

If they aren't it's not much better as you have to fairly manually manipulate everything and would require a lot of patience.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:29 - Mar 1 with 2910 viewsBasuco

Great quote from James Goldsmith seems apt here, "When a man marries his mistress he creates an immediate job vacancy".
So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:35 - Mar 1 with 2850 viewsRadlett_blue

He’s finished.

Christian Horner CBE is probably a nasty piece of work, but people who are singly minded to the point of being sociopathic are often very successful. That's one good reason for not doling our honours to people on the grounds that they have been successful in a high profile industry.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Poor old Geri…. on 09:50 - Mar 1 with 2741 viewsBloots

….she had her knockers but she was always my favourite Spice Girl.

Girl Power!!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:51 - Mar 1 with 2729 viewsBasuco

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned" also springs to mind.
So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 10:12 - Mar 1 with 2644 viewsGuthrum

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:23 - Mar 1 by DanTheMan

This would be a fairly exceptional fake given some of the images. Someone would have to go to fairly great lengths to fake these.
[Post edited 1 Mar 9:23]

Most of the photos are of random stuff, with only 5 recogniseable (and very bland) headshots, two of which may be the same. At best I'd say they are a collection of deleted files. Also they are not intrinsically connected with the supposed WhatsApp screenshots (no proof they came from the same source).

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 10:16 - Mar 1 with 2621 viewsGuthrum

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:25 - Mar 1 by DanTheMan

That's what tips it over for me, unless you had access to them and then sent them to yourself.

Then you'd have to deal with having the conversation at different times, different battery charges, assuming the screenshots are genuine.

If they aren't it's not much better as you have to fairly manually manipulate everything and would require a lot of patience.

Patience is rewarding if somebody pays you. There's a lot of people with a financial interest in damaging Red Bull racing (other teams, investors, gamblers), or in breaking up that marriage (the media). Call me ultra-skeptical, but there's a fair bit about this doesn't smell right.

I could be wrong, of course.

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 10:17 - Mar 1 with 2612 viewsKeno

is that whats meant by a "solo pilot license'?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Poor old Geri…. on 10:31 - Mar 1 with 2538 viewstextbackup

Poor old Geri…. on 09:50 - Mar 1 by Bloots

….she had her knockers but she was always my favourite Spice Girl.

Girl Power!!

Them knockers looked great in that Union Jack dress

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 10:41 - Mar 1 with 2498 viewslurcher

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 09:07 - Mar 1 by DarkBrandon

Eeew.

The major blue chip sponsors on his shirt and the Red Bulls body will probably take a different view. As will liberty media and the other teams who have an interest in the image of the sport.
So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 10:43 - Mar 1 with 2485 viewsTrequartista

So Christian Horner is a member of the mile high club on 10:17 - Mar 1 by Keno

is that whats meant by a "solo pilot license'?

Didn’t he pilot the Millennium Falcon?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Sexist!! (n/t) on 10:53 - Mar 1 with 2448 viewsBloots

Poor old Geri…. on 10:31 - Mar 1 by textbackup

Them knockers looked great in that Union Jack dress

Sexist!! (n/t) on 10:56 - Mar 1 with 2423 viewstextbackup

Sexist!! (n/t) on 10:53 - Mar 1 by Bloots

And racist if you consider I liked the dress!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I think the Union Flag is OK…. on 11:33 - Mar 1 with 2314 viewsBloots

Sexist!! (n/t) on 10:56 - Mar 1 by textbackup

And racist if you consider I liked the dress!

….its just the SGC that’s racist.

Plus, as long as you haven’t got a shaved head then you’re alright.

Oh, hang on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024