Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time 13:19 - Mar 9 with 768 viewsredrickstuhaart

Soaked up the early energy and pressure.

Work through the gears as the opponent tires second half.
Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:20 - Mar 9 with 743 viewstextbackup

Summed up in a few words well… I’d add ‘needs our striker to hold the ball up from time to time’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:21 - Mar 9 with 714 viewsRobTheMonk

Simple yet pretty accurate description of that half.

Towards the end they started to struggle with our press and resorted to hoofing.
Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:21 - Mar 9 with 715 viewsDanTheMan

One thing I did notice was that Morsy was telling us to calm down when we were on the ball.

Obviously this is a bit of a pattern with a poorer first half and then we work through the gears as you say.

Assume we won't be making any subs until the usual 60 minute mark.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:22 - Mar 9 with 708 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Five more minutes and we'd probably score. Definitely started to get a grip of it but we have been dragged down by them.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:22 - Mar 9 with 681 views_clive_baker_

Score line is fine, performance very flat I thought and barely created anything of note. Hopefully similar to Tuesday night in terms of finding another gear or 2 second half. Could be a game made for Harness and his energy on the left.
Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:23 - Mar 9 with 639 viewsDubtractor

It's exactly what you expect from an away performance against a team in decent form.

Kept our defensive shape well, not really let them open us up, and we're slowly getting greater control of the match.

Hopefully this follows the same pattern as the Plymouth game and we take the second half.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:28 - Mar 9 with 545 viewsredrickstuhaart

Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:23 - Mar 9 by Dubtractor

It's exactly what you expect from an away performance against a team in decent form.

Kept our defensive shape well, not really let them open us up, and we're slowly getting greater control of the match.

Hopefully this follows the same pattern as the Plymouth game and we take the second half.

People under estimate the importance of gaining control, getting measure of the opposition, absorbing the home team's early rush and creating space later on by having them chase shadows and tire themselves out.
Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:30 - Mar 9 with 511 viewsJon_456

Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:23 - Mar 9 by Dubtractor

I’m hoping we score a 97th min double deflection as the Leeds and Leicester fans watch on.
Login to get fewer ads

Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:31 - Mar 9 with 487 viewsgainsboroughblue

Thats fine. Increasingly exerted control over time on 13:30 - Mar 9 by Jon_456

I’m hoping we score a 97th min double deflection as the Leeds and Leicester fans watch on.

I particularly liked how Sky showed Ladapo's in off the face winner against Cardiff earlier this season in the build up.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024