Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now is the time to support the team. 17:46 - Mar 9 with 694 viewswhymark4lazio0

The whole team (squad, management and staff) have been superb this season. I was surprised and disappointed to see some comments on here criticising out players, the team and even our manager. Unbelievable and unforgivable. We have been spoiled for entertainment and results ever since McKenna walked through the door. We have been exceptional all season- our form, for a team newly promoted from League One, is literally unprecedented.

Negative comments are unhelpful, we need a positive attitude and a united front if we are to stand any chance of overcoming our big money rivals in the race for automatic promotion. The worst that can happen is that we end up in a play-off position and if that happens the team will need our support to get to Wembley and secure the promotion that this great group of committed players so richly deserve.

Poll: Should these Polls show number of votes as well as percentages?

Now is the time to support the team. on 18:51 - Mar 9 with 579 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Where have people not been supporting the team then?

They've had unbelievable support from us all this season, we sell out every single away match. Every home game is close to a sell out, the atmosphere is outstanding even after going a goal down.

With the exception of people being a bit pi55ed after conceding two avoidable goals, where is this lack of support you are talking of?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Now is the time to support the team. on 19:43 - Mar 9 with 534 viewswhymark4lazio0

Now is the time to support the team. on 18:51 - Mar 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

They've had unbelievable support from us all this season, we sell out every single away match. Every home game is close to a sell out, the atmosphere is outstanding even after going a goal down.

With the exception of people being a bit pi55ed after conceding two avoidable goals, where is this lack of support you are talking of?

Read the comments under the match report,

Poll: Should these Polls show number of votes as well as percentages?

Now is the time to support the team. on 19:48 - Mar 9 with 520 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Now is the time to support the team. on 19:43 - Mar 9 by whymark4lazio0

Read the comments under the match report,

Yes the comments on here will be the difference.

What utter rubbish. The thing that could improve is first half atmosphere at PR when we need a spark.
Now is the time to support the team. on 19:49 - Mar 9 with 511 viewsKropotkin123

Now is the time to support the team. on 18:51 - Mar 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

Supporters are supporting and fans are... fanning.

Disproportionately negative posts are not supportive. Some fans are acting like we are one of the relegated clubs throwing promotion away to a club promoted from League 1. Rather than a newly promoted side that is on course for ~100 points and have just got 18 points from our last 21.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Now is the time to support the team. on 19:56 - Mar 9 with 482 viewspointofblue

Now is the time to support the team. on 19:49 - Mar 9 by Kropotkin123

Supporters are supporting and fans are... fanning.

Disproportionately negative posts are not supportive. Some fans are acting like we are one of the relegated clubs throwing promotion away to a club promoted from League 1. Rather than a newly promoted side that is on course for ~100 points and have just got 18 points from our last 21.

I think people are more disappointed in the manner of the defeat more than anything. People will vent - especially as, rightly or wrongly, this feels like a massive chance to go up and it was in our hands. Do we have a right to go up? No. Should we even reasonably expect to be in this position? No. This has been a magical season. But, as the finish line comes closer, tension and expectation rises. It's human nature, whether fair or not.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now is the time to support the team. on 20:04 - Mar 9 with 458 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Now is the time to support the team. on 19:56 - Mar 9 by pointofblue

I think people are more disappointed in the manner of the defeat more than anything. People will vent - especially as, rightly or wrongly, this feels like a massive chance to go up and it was in our hands. Do we have a right to go up? No. Should we even reasonably expect to be in this position? No. This has been a magical season. But, as the finish line comes closer, tension and expectation rises. It's human nature, whether fair or not.

100%
Now is the time to support the team. on 20:38 - Mar 9 with 430 viewsyellowrider120

From a distance I can only say the OP makes a valid point and we have had far worse from Yellows this season! Your record this season and most of last has been magnificent. I have just watched the goals and KM's was a sensational finish. You just couldn't see the game out and some poor defending did for you. If we can improve our away form then we can make the Play Offs although I still feel Coventry will nick it as they are a damn good team. Anyway, roll on April 6th. Hopefully you will see Borja on fire and he will score one of his specials! He is one hell of a player.
Now is the time to support the team. on 21:58 - Mar 9 with 386 viewsgainsboroughblue

Now is the time to support the team. on 20:38 - Mar 9 by yellowrider120

From a distance I can only say the OP makes a valid point and we have had far worse from Yellows this season! Your record this season and most of last has been magnificent. I have just watched the goals and KM's was a sensational finish. You just couldn't see the game out and some poor defending did for you. If we can improve our away form then we can make the Play Offs although I still feel Coventry will nick it as they are a damn good team. Anyway, roll on April 6th. Hopefully you will see Borja on fire and he will score one of his specials! He is one hell of a player.

Your away games will be your true test. Stoke next week, they played well v Leeds and got a good away win today and obviously they are fighting for their lives, then Leicester and Preston sandwiched between an improved and battling Sheff Weds. Birmingham on the last day could be do or die for them too. I'd back you at home against most other than, hopefully, us.
[Post edited 9 Mar 21:58]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Now is the time to support the team. on 23:06 - Mar 9 with 334 viewsKropotkin123

Now is the time to support the team. on 19:56 - Mar 9 by pointofblue

Some people, maybe. Others have been like it all season with the slightest setback. Some have been pedalling the same negative exaggerations all season, seemingly oblivious to how we have been doing and playing.

It's also human nature for the original poster to call it out.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024