Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform 10:32 - Mar 11 with 2174 viewsbluelagos

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:36 - Mar 11 with 1640 viewsBlueBadger

Still desperately trying to extend his 15 minutes of relevance I see.
The next step on the road to full time far-right Twitter grifting.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:39 - Mar 11 with 1628 viewsSwansea_Blue

No great surprise. He'll fit right in. Unfortunately, it's in all our best interests (if you want a reasonably healthy democracy) for the Conservative Party to have a purge to rid themselves of (mainly) Johnson's legacy. If you build a campaign on lies, hatred and simplistic messages you get a bunch of distrustful, simple and hateful MPs. They need to reset under a vaguely principled leader and revisit their One Nation roots imo. That might also help remind Labour of what they're supposed to stand for.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:39 - Mar 11 with 1617 viewsbluelagos

Now confirmed.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:47 - Mar 11 with 1587 viewsEastTownBlue

"I want my country back".

Predictable.
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:48 - Mar 11 with 1582 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:47 - Mar 11 by EastTownBlue

Predictable.

When can I have MY country back from these dimwitted fascist crooks is what I want to know.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:49 - Mar 11 with 1560 viewsJ2BLUE

There was nowhere else to go really. With any luck he will lose his seat soon.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:52 - Mar 11 with 1540 viewsleitrimblue

Apparently found the Tories a tad too racist for his liking
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:53 - Mar 11 with 1531 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:52 - Mar 11 by leitrimblue

Apparently found the Tories a tad too racist for his liking

If he's going to Chairman Nige's latest idiot milking scheme, surely it's because they're not racist ENOUGH?
[Post edited 11 Mar 10:58]

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:59 - Mar 11 with 1468 viewsSteve_M

Poor Choppers, he used to be able to tweet about a new royal yacht and now look what he's reduced to.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:03 - Mar 11 with 1429 viewsNthQldITFC

I think you may've put a 'p' where you intended a 't'?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:03 - Mar 11 with 1430 viewsleitrimblue

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:53 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

If he's going to Chairman Nige's latest idiot milking scheme, surely it's because they're not racist ENOUGH?
[Post edited 11 Mar 10:58]

Hard to know which party as the more racist members at this stage. 2 sh1tty cheeks from the same arse..
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:05 - Mar 11 with 1427 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:05 - Mar 11 with 1419 viewsMattinLondon

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:47 - Mar 11 by EastTownBlue

Predictable.

Warning: Very strong language and not suitable for work.
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:10 - Mar 11 with 1392 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:03 - Mar 11 by leitrimblue

Hard to know which party as the more racist members at this stage. 2 sh1tty cheeks from the same arse..

Fair. The real debate to had here is therefore 'which one is the most openly racist'?

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:13 - Mar 11 with 1379 viewsSteve_M

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 10:59 - Mar 11 by Steve_M

Poor Choppers, he used to be able to tweet about a new royal yacht and now look what he's reduced to.

Although, TBF to him this is on point:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:27 - Mar 11 with 1299 viewsEastTownBlue

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:05 - Mar 11 by SitfcB

Or ...

edit seen mentioned below.

[Post edited 11 Mar 11:28]
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:39 - Mar 11 with 1267 viewsGuthrum

Keep thinking I've seen Lee Anderson somewhere before he entered politics.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:00 - Mar 11 with 1177 viewsleitrimblue

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:10 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

Fair. The real debate to had here is therefore 'which one is the most openly racist'?

The Tories use to be way better at hiding their racism. Strangely they no longer feel the need to hide it
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:04 - Mar 11 with 1147 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:00 - Mar 11 by leitrimblue

The Tories use to be way better at hiding their racism. Strangely they no longer feel the need to hide it

Increasingly, since the second half of 2016 for some reason.

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:06 - Mar 11 with 1138 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 11:05 - Mar 11 by MattinLondon

Warning: Very strong language and not suitable for work.

Saw the mighty BV in Cambridge back in November. Given they're basically two blokes, a drunk kit and a bunch of samples they can kick out one HELL of a racket live.

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:11 - Mar 11 with 1101 viewsGuthrum

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:00 - Mar 11 by leitrimblue

I think it's more the case that not to espouse hard-line views would risk alienating the increasingly reactionary constituency parties, upon whom they rely for candidate selection and support workers at election time. Urbane technocrats are out of favour, extremism and violent language are in. Mr Angry gets their vote over Mr Capable. Winding up the liberals is more important than running the country.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:27 - Mar 11 with 1041 viewsleitrimblue

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:11 - Mar 11 by Guthrum

I think it's more the case that not to espouse hard-line views would risk alienating the increasingly reactionary constituency parties, upon whom they rely for candidate selection and support workers at election time. Urbane technocrats are out of favour, extremism and violent language are in. Mr Angry gets their vote over Mr Capable. Winding up the liberals is more important than running the country.

I guess so, when 50% of the Torie party openly hold racist views why point out that racism and xenophobia etc are wrong. Better just to ride that wave.
Truely sad state of affairs
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 14:57 - Mar 11 with 887 viewsMattinLondon

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 12:06 - Mar 11 by BlueBadger

Saw the mighty BV in Cambridge back in November. Given they're basically two blokes, a drunk kit and a bunch of samples they can kick out one HELL of a racket live.

Am. Right in thinking that one is from Ipswich?
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 15:02 - Mar 11 with 882 viewsMattinLondon

At the risk of asking a silly question - over the course of time, MPs leaving for another party etc might well be rare but it does happen. So why, isn’t a by-election called straight away? Not by the MP but as a matter of procedure?
Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 15:12 - Mar 11 with 863 viewsDanTheMan

Looks like 30p Lee is jumping ship to reform on 15:02 - Mar 11 by MattinLondon

At the risk of asking a silly question - over the course of time, MPs leaving for another party etc might well be rare but it does happen. So why, isn’t a by-election called straight away? Not by the MP but as a matter of procedure?

Because, technically, you vote for a representative and not a party.

That's not the way most people vote these days but there we go.

Somewhat interestingly Anderson supported a bill to do what you're saying a few years back.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024