Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow 21:48 - Mar 15 with 907 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ll be sandwiched between the away fans and the home core support, so wish me luck. It’s kicked off at times over the years, but given the lack of quality in both sides I reckon the biggest threat is going to be boredom (touch wood).
[Post edited 15 Mar 21:48]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 09:57 - Mar 16 with 699 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Photographed it 6 or 7 times over the years, only time anything ever went off was when Craig Bellamy was playing for Cardiff, for obvious reasons.

Was always a bit of an anti-climax. (See also Liverpoool v Everton at Anfield)

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 10:01 - Mar 16 with 689 viewsKeno

is that the "Sheepshagger Derby"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 10:03 - Mar 16 with 687 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 10:01 - Mar 16 by Keno

is that the "Sheepshagger Derby"

They know what they are

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 11:01 - Mar 16 with 651 viewsevansblue

Was speaking with a few cardiff fans last week about this game. You have to go on the supporters coaches to and from the cardiff stadium to Swansea and only get your match tickets as you leave the coach at Swansea. All a bit OTT.
Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 11:07 - Mar 16 with 638 viewsMattinLondon

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 09:57 - Mar 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

Photographed it 6 or 7 times over the years, only time anything ever went off was when Craig Bellamy was playing for Cardiff, for obvious reasons.

I used to live near to the Emirates Stadium and it surprised me how flat the North London derby was - would never of guessed that that match had any added significance at all.
Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 12:18 - Mar 16 with 600 viewsITFC_Forever

I met someone who was a young player for Cardiff In the mid-90s and played in a few South Wales derby, he said it’s (or was then) mad.

As a player, you don’t normally take that much notice of the crowd when the game is going on, but in one derby at Ninian Park, the game got held up as there were literally running battles in the Main Stand. Not just a bit of isolated fighting, but hundreds on each side chasing each other backwards and forwards across the stand.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 12:55 - Mar 16 with 569 viewsITFCSG

Watching on TV Cardiff look rubbish so far, much worse than against us last week. I don’t know why we always play teams they raise the game against us, Boro away was the only game I thought the opposition were poorer than their usual standards but that was due to them having multiple first team players out. I won’t be surprised if Sheff Wed come out with all guns blazing at us after their meek capitulation to Leeds at home last week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 13:09 - Mar 16 with 538 viewsSwansea_Blue

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 09:57 - Mar 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

There have been plenty of standoffs outside the grounds in years gone by, but it’s all fairly civilised now they have bubble trips.

A bit lively today so far!

Login to get fewer ads

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 13:14 - Mar 16 with 520 viewspointofblue

My heart wants Cardiff to be humiliated after last week.
My head wants them to win to keep pressure on the top six... or a specific team in the top six.

Heart is winning out at the moment.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 13:18 - Mar 16 with 519 viewsSwansea_Blue

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 13:14 - Mar 16 by pointofblue

My heart wants Cardiff to be humiliated after last week.
My head wants them to win to keep pressure on the top six... or a specific team in the top six.

Heart is winning out at the moment.

That lump of a talentless striker is still rolling around on the ground every chance he gets. I hope the get battered.

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 13:45 - Mar 16 with 483 viewspointofblue

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 13:18 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

That lump of a talentless striker is still rolling around on the ground every chance he gets. I hope the get battered.

Though Swansea have their own roller in Ronald. Soft penalty.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 15:49 - Mar 16 with 436 viewsSwansea_Blue

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 13:45 - Mar 16 by pointofblue

Though Swansea have their own roller in Ronald. Soft penalty.

I couldn’t tell as it was up the other end. Awful miss though.

Cardiff were poor again. I still can’t believe we let that game get away from us last week.

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 20:20 - Mar 16 with 374 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Off to the South Wales derby tomorrow on 15:49 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

I couldn’t tell as it was up the other end. Awful miss though.

Cardiff were poor again. I still can’t believe we let that game get away from us last week.

How good would those 3 points be right now!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024