Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Mark Murphy 22:54 - Mar 16 with 2718 viewsWonnorCickhamm

Announce Al Hamadi’s second as Hutchinson’s hat trick?

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

Did Mark Murphy on 23:39 - Mar 16 with 2285 viewsSitfcB

Yes, then corrected himself.

BLUE ARMY

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did Mark Murphy on 23:46 - Mar 16 with 2264 viewsBluemer

Might be wrong but I think he announced Hutchison as man of the match then announced Al Hamadi as goal scorer
Did Mark Murphy on 23:51 - Mar 16 with 2249 viewsSitfcB

Did Mark Murphy on 23:46 - Mar 16 by Bluemer

Might be wrong but I think he announced Hutchison as man of the match then announced Al Hamadi as goal scorer

He said the 6th goal and scored by todays player of the match Omari Hutchinson….then said correction, goal scored by Ali Al-Hamadi.

BLUE ARMY

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did Mark Murphy on 23:55 - Mar 16 with 2213 viewsBlueStreak

Did Mark Murphy on 23:51 - Mar 16 by SitfcB

He said the 6th goal and scored by todays player of the match Omari Hutchinson….then said correction, goal scored by Ali Al-Hamadi.

BLUE ARMY

BLUE ARMY

BLUE ARMY
Did Mark Murphy on 08:07 - Mar 17 with 1815 viewsHelp

I don't think Mark could see who scored from his position as there where a lot of obstructions in his sight line, But he did correct himself.
Did Mark Murphy on 08:14 - Mar 17 with 1796 viewstextbackup

Of course he did, the absolute wobbling dumpling.

He needs to be forced out some way or another. Utter utter sht

How can you have been going to PR your whole life and get the tune wrong when shouting Blue Army ffs.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Did Mark Murphy on 08:16 - Mar 17 with 1781 viewstextbackup

Did Mark Murphy on 08:07 - Mar 17 by Help

I don't think Mark could see who scored from his position as there where a lot of obstructions in his sight line, But he did correct himself.

He couldn’t see OH on the ball, skinning people up, then passing it across the box to a different player to put it in?

Did Mark Murphy on 09:01 - Mar 17 with 1636 viewsBLUEBEAT

Rob Chandler says he’s more than happy just being a fan now but I just know he would absolutely love to be a part of this revolution.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Did Mark Murphy on 09:56 - Mar 17 with 1449 viewsMeadowlark

Do we actually need to be told who scores anyway?
Did Mark Murphy on 10:06 - Mar 17 with 1428 views_clive_baker_

Be off with his head!

I find the weekly Mark Murphy kicking on here a bit unfair. Does it actually matter? Not sure about anyone else but I’m there to watch a game of football, I tend to ignore all the panto BS that surrounds it, regardless of whoever is holding the mic. Feels a bit off to publicly pick up on any minor mistake and dig him out, seems to have a thread every home game.
Did Mark Murphy on 10:50 - Mar 17 with 1338 viewsWonnorCickhamm

Did Mark Murphy on 10:06 - Mar 17 by _clive_baker_

Be off with his head!

I find the weekly Mark Murphy kicking on here a bit unfair. Does it actually matter? Not sure about anyone else but I’m there to watch a game of football, I tend to ignore all the panto BS that surrounds it, regardless of whoever is holding the mic. Feels a bit off to publicly pick up on any minor mistake and dig him out, seems to have a thread every home game.

We are seeing the best football and matchday experience in decades but MM is god awful and really lets it down. The out of tune blue army chant is just pathetic and embarrassing.

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

Did Mark Murphy on 10:59 - Mar 17 with 1302 viewsGeoffSentence

Did Mark Murphy on 09:56 - Mar 17 by Meadowlark

It's nice to know, and you cant always see who it was.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Did Mark Murphy on 11:05 - Mar 17 with 1275 viewsBLUEBEAT

Did Mark Murphy on 10:59 - Mar 17 by GeoffSentence

It's nice to know, and you cant always see who it was.

If only we had electronic scoreboards and a giant TV screen that could do such things!

Poll: W or W

Did Mark Murphy on 12:10 - Mar 17 with 1210 viewsDeano69

Ffs. Here we go again

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Did Mark Murphy on 12:15 - Mar 17 with 1190 viewsBuhrer

Those team names were slooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww.
Did Mark Murphy on 12:18 - Mar 17 with 1174 viewsrgp1

Did Mark Murphy on 09:56 - Mar 17 by Meadowlark

I find more amusing when he gives out the final score at the end! What the hell have I been watching for the last 90 minutes!
Did Mark Murphy on 12:18 - Mar 17 with 1172 viewsDeano69

Did Mark Murphy on 12:15 - Mar 17 by Buhrer

Those team names were slooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww.

Moaning if he reads it at a normal speed and faster than the scoreboard, moaning if he matches the speed of the scoreboard.

Did Mark Murphy on 12:22 - Mar 17 with 1149 viewsBuhrer

Did Mark Murphy on 12:18 - Mar 17 by Deano69

Moaning if he reads it at a normal speed and faster than the scoreboard, moaning if he matches the speed of the scoreboard.

Where's the moan?

Im just saying he's slowwwwwwwwwwed it dowwwwwwwwwwn.
Did Mark Murphy on 12:23 - Mar 17 with 1147 viewstextbackup

Did Mark Murphy on 10:06 - Mar 17 by _clive_baker_

Be off with his head!

He/it takes a shine off the professional fantastic outfit we are these days. Is it the end of the world? No… could we do a million times better? Yep.

He’s better suited across the road in the Wolsey theatre

Did Mark Murphy on 12:23 - Mar 17 with 1137 viewsDeano69

Did Mark Murphy on 12:22 - Mar 17 by Buhrer

Where's the moan?

Im just saying he's slowwwwwwwwwwed it dowwwwwwwwwwn.

Ah, apologies, hadn’t realised it was praise.

Did Mark Murphy on 12:32 - Mar 17 with 1111 viewsBuhrer

Did Mark Murphy on 12:23 - Mar 17 by Deano69

Ah, apologies, hadn’t realised it was praise.

Exactly. Marks responded well to our constructive criticism.

What's next?
Did Mark Murphy on 12:50 - Mar 17 with 1058 viewsStewart27

Yes he did.

Human being makes a mistake shock horror.
Did Mark Murphy on 13:00 - Mar 17 with 1039 viewsstonojnr

Did Mark Murphy on 08:07 - Mar 17 by Help

I was sitting the opposite end of the ground literally as far away from it as you can get, had 22 players and a ref to look through, and even I could see it was Al-Hamadi who scored that goal not Hutch.

he corrected himself because the scoreboard showed he was wrong and he realised he hadnt scored a hattrick.

if I was being generous Id like to think he simply had Hutch's name on the brain for the MOTM award, and the brain didnt sync properly when the goal went in and he knew it was Al-Hamadi but just automatically said Hutchinson instead, it happens as you get older, trust me.

the less generous side of me says he just wasnt paying attention to the game.
Did Mark Murphy on 13:10 - Mar 17 with 999 views_clive_baker_

Did Mark Murphy on 12:23 - Mar 17 by textbackup

He/it takes a shine off the professional fantastic outfit we are these days. Is it the end of the world? No… could we do a million times better? Yep.

He’s better suited across the road in the Wolsey theatre

It literally takes zero shine of anything we’re otherwise doing for me. Everyone is different, but when it comes to match day experience that side of things is a complete insignificance to me. As I say, each to their own though.

Either way I think digging out an individual week in week out on here just doesn’t sit right with me. ‘Did he say X name instead of Y’, ‘did he read X out of sync with the scoreboard’. It’s all a bit pathetic, but one thing our fans do brilliantly is find stuff to complain about. No doubt he’ll get moved on at some point though if enough people are moaning about it.
Did Mark Murphy on 13:17 - Mar 17 with 957 viewsLankHenners

Did Mark Murphy on 13:10 - Mar 17 by _clive_baker_

It literally takes zero shine of anything we’re otherwise doing for me. Everyone is different, but when it comes to match day experience that side of things is a complete insignificance to me. As I say, each to their own though.

Either way I think digging out an individual week in week out on here just doesn’t sit right with me. ‘Did he say X name instead of Y’, ‘did he read X out of sync with the scoreboard’. It’s all a bit pathetic, but one thing our fans do brilliantly is find stuff to complain about. No doubt he’ll get moved on at some point though if enough people are moaning about it.

It’s not just fans who think he’s not up to it on the mic I can tell you that for nothing.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024