Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? 15:45 - Mar 29 with 611 viewsFrimleyBlue

Each week they seem absolutely pointless yet that 1 game they didn't look like the side sitting rock bottom.

0-3 away to Preston at moment.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? on 16:26 - Mar 29 with 493 viewsbournemouthblue

They did at half-time in fairness, we should have been out of sight really

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? on 16:27 - Mar 29 with 484 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Rotherham at home felt the same as when we played Crewe and beat them 6-4, we couldn't seem to pull away, think Crewe were also battling relegation at the time.
Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? on 16:43 - Mar 29 with 429 viewsbournemouthblue

Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? on 16:27 - Mar 29 by WickhamsLeftBoot

Rotherham at home felt the same as when we played Crewe and beat them 6-4, we couldn't seem to pull away, think Crewe were also battling relegation at the time.

Albeit had more quality than this Rotherham side

Dean Ashton upfront!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 391 viewsDubtractor

That style of football seems to be McKenna's kryptonite, Huddersfield gave us a really hard time at their place earlier this season playing the same way.

Chaos really messes with us.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? on 17:00 - Mar 29 with 376 viewsITFCSG

Ditto for Cardiff. They were rubbish vs Swansea 2 weeks ago and against Sunderland now but they managed to sneak a win over us. We don't exactly have the tightest defence hence it is better to kill games off early than start slow, sneak a goal and sit back. A repeat of what we dished out vs Sheff Wed today will be brilliant
Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? on 17:22 - Mar 29 with 286 viewsGarv

We're everyone's cup final now.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Did Rotherham send a different side to PR? on 17:25 - Mar 29 with 272 viewsSwansea_Blue

It happens. As KM says, we've got to be on our game to beat anyone in this league. We're punching well above our weight individually - it's only through being bang on the game plan we're going to get results. We are still 80% of a side put together in L1.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024