Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just leaving this here ...... 12:09 - Mar 31 with 1861 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just leaving this here ...... on 14:09 - Mar 31 with 1546 viewsbilllm

I like stats, but this is to close to call, fingers crossed,
Just leaving this here ...... on 19:07 - Mar 31 with 1193 viewsTheBoyBlue

Any other season I'd be encouraged by that, but this isn't any other season. One game at a time.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Just leaving this here ...... on 19:11 - Mar 31 with 1169 viewsMK1

Why not. We have been in the top 3 forever, so it's no fluke we are top. It will be very close, but why not.
Just leaving this here ...... on 19:26 - Mar 31 with 1120 viewsHighgateBlue

Absolutely no reason why not. We score lots of goals. we recruited and improved in January, just like last year, and just like last year our form has been incredible ever since. We are not top by fluke.

However, anything could yet happen.

This could be the most glorious redemption from the banter era and the greatest season since we finished 5th in the Prem. We could win our last 7 and win the league.

Equally, it could end being a continuation of the banter era. We could be beaten by a couple of Southampton, Hull, Norwich and Coventry (all in the top 9 and three of which are away), finish 3rd, and lose to Norwich in the playoffs.

Whatever happens, objectively it's been an incredible ride this season and last, and an incredible number of points, goals and smiles, and an incredible spirit amongst the fans and amongst our wonderful squad.

I believe they call it squeaky bum time.
Just leaving this here ...... on 19:27 - Mar 31 with 1108 viewsazuremerlangus

Just leaving this here ...... on 19:11 - Mar 31 by MK1

Why not. We have been in the top 3 forever, so it's no fluke we are top. It will be very close, but why not.

I think we dropped to 4th at some point…

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Just leaving this here ...... on 20:05 - Mar 31 with 1026 viewsMK1

Just leaving this here ...... on 19:27 - Mar 31 by azuremerlangus

I think we dropped to 4th at some point…

No need for that. I am known around these parts for only dealing in facts.
You have shown me right up there.
Just leaving this here ...... on 20:08 - Mar 31 with 1011 viewsSwansea_Blue

Argh, Keno!! What did you have to go and do that for?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just leaving this here ...... on 02:36 - Apr 1 with 731 viewsKropotkin123

Just leaving this here ...... on 19:26 - Mar 31 by HighgateBlue

Absolutely no reason why not. We score lots of goals. we recruited and improved in January, just like last year, and just like last year our form has been incredible ever since. We are not top by fluke.

However, anything could yet happen.

This could be the most glorious redemption from the banter era and the greatest season since we finished 5th in the Prem. We could win our last 7 and win the league.

Equally, it could end being a continuation of the banter era. We could be beaten by a couple of Southampton, Hull, Norwich and Coventry (all in the top 9 and three of which are away), finish 3rd, and lose to Norwich in the playoffs.

Whatever happens, objectively it's been an incredible ride this season and last, and an incredible number of points, goals and smiles, and an incredible spirit amongst the fans and amongst our wonderful squad.

I believe they call it squeaky bum time.

"Equally, it could end being a continuation of the banter era." - Ridiculous. The transition period for the end of the banter era was between Gamechanger taking over and KM joining. It was over when Ashton got his man. We've lost 9 league games in the past two season. Everything is professional. Everything is moving in a positive direction. It is over whether the team are successful [in their bid to be promoted] or not this year.
[Post edited 1 Apr 12:38]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Just leaving this here ...... on 08:08 - Apr 1 with 581 viewsDarkBrandon

Just leaving this here ...... on 02:36 - Apr 1 by Kropotkin123

"Equally, it could end being a continuation of the banter era." - Ridiculous. The transition period for the end of the banter era was between Gamechanger taking over and KM joining. It was over when Ashton got his man. We've lost 9 league games in the past two season. Everything is professional. Everything is moving in a positive direction. It is over whether the team are successful [in their bid to be promoted] or not this year.
[Post edited 1 Apr 12:38]

The team will have been hugely successful this season whatever happen. (I take your point though)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024