Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game 14:10 - Apr 12 with 1460 viewshunty21

This deal basically means unless you are a live game then u can not watch your team play unless internationally unless like ipswich have own tv service making it more worth having than ever before ?
[Post edited 12 Apr 20:21]
Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 14:52 - Apr 12 with 1272 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Is your main occupation writing technical user manuals?😁
Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 14:56 - Apr 12 with 1245 viewsJ2BLUE

Yes. Absolutely this. Whatever it is you're actually saying.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 15:10 - Apr 12 with 1188 viewsCopfordBlue

EFL tv deal won’t concern us next season

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 15:16 - Apr 12 with 1147 viewsJ2BLUE

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 15:10 - Apr 12 by CopfordBlue

EFL tv deal won’t concern us next season

It will. We will be televised in the league cup from round to the final.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 15:19 - Apr 12 with 1106 viewsDeano69

and for the English speakers among us?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 16:28 - Apr 12 with 939 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I identify as a live game. My pronouns are LG.
Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 17:12 - Apr 12 with 816 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sorry. Are you saying if not live on sky.. it will always be available on town tv even in UK and even during 3pm blackout?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 17:51 - Apr 12 with 764 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 16:28 - Apr 12 by Matt_Netherlands

I identify as a live game. My pronouns are LG.

You see action 46 times a year, and can last 45 minutes at a time.

Then after a quick break, change ends and go again?
Login to get fewer ads

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 20:23 - Apr 12 with 586 viewshunty21

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 17:12 - Apr 12 by FrimleyBlue

Sorry. Are you saying if not live on sky.. it will always be available on town tv even in UK and even during 3pm blackout?

Sorry stupid predictive text , I'm saying that unless your club has a subscription service you will see less of your team ie watching internationally therefore good job we have town tv
Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 20:53 - Apr 12 with 500 viewsitfcjim

Interestingly that isn't how I read it:

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/april/12/sky-sports-to-become-the-home-of-the-efl-

"iFollow/club streaming services will cease to offer domestic live video coverage of EFL matches."

This sounds to me like clubs will no longer be able to show any live games, as they will no longer have the rights. No matter whether they have their own subscription service

Edit: more info here https://efl.com/news/2023/may/efl-and-sky-sports-broadcast-rights-agreement/
The key word being "domestic", so if you're "not in the UK" by whatever means you'll still be able to watch both iFollow/TownTV
[Post edited 12 Apr 20:57]
Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 21:09 - Apr 12 with 423 viewsSwansea_Blue

Efl deal means more followers for town tv as no longer able to stream every game on 20:53 - Apr 12 by itfcjim

Interestingly that isn't how I read it:

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/april/12/sky-sports-to-become-the-home-of-the-efl-

"iFollow/club streaming services will cease to offer domestic live video coverage of EFL matches."

This sounds to me like clubs will no longer be able to show any live games, as they will no longer have the rights. No matter whether they have their own subscription service

Edit: more info here https://efl.com/news/2023/may/efl-and-sky-sports-broadcast-rights-agreement/
The key word being "domestic", so if you're "not in the UK" by whatever means you'll still be able to watch both iFollow/TownTV
[Post edited 12 Apr 20:57]

I think that’s what the OP was saying, but I was struggling to follow.

Sky Sports are a cancer on the game. Awful for real fans, but then they don’t give a crap about them as they’re more interested in consumers. The clubs will probably like the new deal though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024