Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight 23:09 - Apr 27 with 967 viewsbudgiebasher

and realise that they’re the best 2 points we’ve ever dropped. If we make the automatics and Norwich miss out to hull in the final day, wouldn’t it be sweet.
[Post edited 27 Apr 23:10]

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:12 - Apr 27 with 891 viewstonybied

Unlikely, with a 7 goal swing required. More likely that Hull replace the Baggies in the playoffs tbh.
Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:14 - Apr 27 with 863 viewspointofblue

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:12 - Apr 27 by tonybied

Unlikely, with a 7 goal swing required. More likely that Hull replace the Baggies in the playoffs tbh.

Hull beating Plymouth 4-0 with Birmingham winning 3-0, as Ruddy saves a last minute penalty...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:15 - Apr 27 with 834 viewsLord_Lucan

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:12 - Apr 27 by tonybied

Yeah, no way will Norwich get overtaken, but, if Hull make top 6 I can see them winning the play offs.

As for us. Yes, we have done great but we haven't won since 5 games ago and we desperately need a win.

Nervous of IP4

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:16 - Apr 27 with 823 viewstonybied

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:14 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

Hull beating Plymouth 4-0 with Birmingham winning 3-0, as Ruddy saves a last minute penalty...

The first result is a possibility but I can't see Birmingham beating the scum that comfortably. I guess stranger things have happened at sea though.
Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:18 - Apr 27 with 763 viewsRyorry

Am quite impressed with the nventiveness of some of these 'consolation' posts over the season though!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:20 - Apr 27 with 712 viewsNeedhamChris

You should try supporting Ipswich as much as you care about Norwich.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:21 - Apr 27 with 684 viewsIllinoisblue

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:15 - Apr 27 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, no way will Norwich get overtaken, but, if Hull make top 6 I can see them winning the play offs.

As for us. Yes, we have done great but we haven't won since 5 games ago and we desperately need a win.

Nervous of IP4

Norwich won’t miss out now but I hope they get a hiding next week. Brum will be a cauldron of hate next week if they’re going down. Who knows what might happen.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:21 - Apr 27 with 664 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:15 - Apr 27 by Lord_Lucan

Nervous of IP4

Just seeing us in 2nd place outright after tonight would've been massive. Still feels like we are chasing it rather than cementing it.

In saying that, we should really pick up at least 4 points in the next two but we keep getting in situations where we are reducing our margin of error. We are, after all, ITFC who never do things easy. Even last year we had to play out of our skins and get 98 points to go up.

A thirsty Hull wasn't the best game to back into cold with and all things considered it was a good point. Always hard to be objective an hour after full-time. We're all struggling to be calm and rational because we care.

I often wish I could fall asleep and wake up on 1 June and just look at the results.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:26 - Apr 27 with 583 viewsWussinwhiteboots

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:16 - Apr 27 by tonybied

The first result is a possibility but I can't see Birmingham beating the scum that comfortably. I guess stranger things have happened at sea though.

A Dozzell hat trick will do it.
Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:27 - Apr 27 with 558 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:26 - Apr 27 by Wussinwhiteboots

A Dozzell hat trick will do it.

And a Downes one at Elland Road.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:31 - Apr 27 with 526 viewsRyorry

Hopefully we’ll look back at tonight on 23:27 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

And a Downes one at Elland Road.

Didn't he go off injured t'other night?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024