Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. 07:05 - Apr 30 with 768 viewsITFC_Forever

Went to bed. Couldn’t sleep.

So started going through all the permutations and convinced myself we’re going to lose tonight, and Leeds will win on Saturday.

Which p1ssed me off as we’d be in the POs, and even more so as I’m pretty sure I’m away with work and will miss the second leg.
However, I decided we would win the PO semi-finals, and while that’s great for everyone else, I would have missed out on the best night in nearly a quarter of a century.

Eventually went to sleep in a foul mood hating everything and everyone.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:19 - Apr 30 with 696 viewschicoazul

Keep the faith my brother, we’ve been here before you and I and others of our generation. Remember the Magilton semi final? I feel we are on the cusp of some very similar memories!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:20 - Apr 30 with 685 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:21 - Apr 30 with 683 viewsEastLondonBlue

They must be knackered and have a lot of players out, as long as we keep tight at the back, take our time and run them ragged (which we have the players for) we will overcome. Let’s do this! COYB!!
Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:25 - Apr 30 with 655 viewsblueprint

Same here though I actually feel calmer than I did last night. No doubt that will change as the day goes on.
Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:27 - Apr 30 with 639 viewshoppy

Can you get a quick last minute flight to Italy, to return Sunday please? That might ease the stress?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:37 - Apr 30 with 605 viewsPendejo

My last decent night's sleep was Thursday, Leeds' spectacular implosion Friday started, not winning Saturday hasn't helped.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:45 - Apr 30 with 568 viewsMetal_Hacker

Thinking we endured the same dream although mine did involve Megan Fox as the half time entertainment

Poll: If it were one or the other

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:46 - Apr 30 with 555 viewsITFC_Forever

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:45 - Apr 30 by Metal_Hacker

Thinking we endured the same dream although mine did involve Megan Fox as the half time entertainment

Fox = Leicester, would have added to my bad mood, as they’re already home and hosed.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:52 - Apr 30 with 528 viewsBondiBlue

I'm doing my day the other way around. Have just finished work and get to go to bed in 5 hours or so. Game's on at 5am tomorrow. Not sure that's going to make sleeping any easier.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:54 - Apr 30 with 514 viewsMetal_Hacker

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:46 - Apr 30 by ITFC_Forever

Fox = Leicester, would have added to my bad mood, as they’re already home and hosed.

Good job I didn’t say Mandy Dingle as the Yorkshire connection would’ve had you not sleeping for a week !!

Keep the faith , it’ll all come good

I keep having the same thought process about losing tonight and Leeds winning Saturday and thinking nice things never happen to us ….BUT they do , we’ve got KMcK and things are changing around this place.

It’s gonna happen …WE ARE GOING UP !!!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 09:21 - Apr 30 with 378 viewsPortwoman

I just hope the players had a better night's sleep than I did. COYB!
Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 09:29 - Apr 30 with 332 viewsRyorry

Well that was a dreadful night’s sleep…. on 07:54 - Apr 30 by Metal_Hacker

Good job I didn’t say Mandy Dingle as the Yorkshire connection would’ve had you not sleeping for a week !!

Keep the faith , it’ll all come good

I keep having the same thought process about losing tonight and Leeds winning Saturday and thinking nice things never happen to us ….BUT they do , we’ve got KMcK and things are changing around this place.

It’s gonna happen …WE ARE GOING UP !!!

Anti hex manager here.

You didn’t say that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024