| Thanks to TWTD 10:41 - May 6 with 1537 views | bluearmy4838 | I’d like to say thanks to Phil, Gav, Mark, anyone else involved in providing TWTD to fans far and wide. It’s been an amazing season, off the back of an amazing one last year too. A period I dare say supporters of the club will look back on with such fondness for decades to come. The coverage of press conferences, match reports, interviews, and all the other good stuff is much appreciated. I’ve also enjoyed interacting with all the good folk on the forum, often a source of useful information whether it’s footie related or otherwise, serious or light hearted. |  | | |  |
| Thanks to TWTD on 11:04 - May 6 with 1421 views | Whos_blue | This. |  |
| "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?" |
|  |
| Thanks to TWTD on 11:12 - May 6 with 1393 views | RonFearonsHair | I think I mentioned something similar last summer but if it were financially viable to produce a printed book of all the excellent match reports it would make an incredible keepsake. |  | |  |
| Thanks to TWTD on 11:14 - May 6 with 1382 views | MK1 | Have you been a naughty boy? |  |
|  |
| No problem mate, cheers! (n/t) on 11:15 - May 6 with 1369 views | Bloots | |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| Thanks to TWTD on 11:15 - May 6 with 1373 views | footers | No problem, mate. Any time. |  |
|  |
| Thanks to TWTD on 11:18 - May 6 with 1358 views | Generic | 💯 Doesn’t Phil’s presser ban seem a lifetime ago? |  | |  |
| All down you Bloots on 11:22 - May 6 with 1342 views | Keno |
| No problem mate, cheers! (n/t) on 11:15 - May 6 by Bloots | |
you are the throbbing throbby centre of the board without whom it would very flaccid |  |
|  |
| It’s a team effort Keno… on 11:24 - May 6 with 1326 views | Bloots |
| All down you Bloots on 11:22 - May 6 by Keno | you are the throbbing throbby centre of the board without whom it would very flaccid |
…we all have our part to play, no matter how small. I don’t like to blow my own trumpet. It hurts my back. |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| True, we are a team on 11:28 - May 6 with 1299 views | Keno |
| It’s a team effort Keno… on 11:24 - May 6 by Bloots | …we all have our part to play, no matter how small. I don’t like to blow my own trumpet. It hurts my back. |
and I'm always happy to give a hand where needed |  |
|  |
| Thanks to TWTD on 11:36 - May 6 with 1266 views | NeedhamChris | No time for complacency, big summer ahead to make sure the place is ready for Premier League Forum Regulations. Invest some of that extra PL income :) |  |
|  |
| Thanks to TWTD on 11:43 - May 6 with 1230 views | PhilTWTD | Cheers Clive, that's very much appreciated! Has been quite a season. Not sure I'd have had the energy for play-offs! |  | |  |
| We're all getting older Phil.... on 11:45 - May 6 with 1195 views | Bloots |
| Thanks to TWTD on 11:43 - May 6 by PhilTWTD | Cheers Clive, that's very much appreciated! Has been quite a season. Not sure I'd have had the energy for play-offs! |
....can you handle one more European tour? Personally I see you as the Mick Jagger of football journalism and you will go on forever. |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| We're all getting older Phil.... on 11:51 - May 6 with 1145 views | Keno |
| We're all getting older Phil.... on 11:45 - May 6 by Bloots | ....can you handle one more European tour? Personally I see you as the Mick Jagger of football journalism and you will go on forever. |
wherever we get drawn I'm sure Phil will be dancing in the street |  |
|  |
| |