Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs 14:57 - May 18 with 1337 viewsunstableblue

To get into the Bundesliga

Would be positive if they come to Portman Road as a Bundesliga side. Union in poor form.

Still 45mins to decide.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 15:00 - May 18 with 1306 viewsPerublue

...Talking of Germany.. Bayer Leverkusen are they going to take Arsenal's moniker .?.. The Invincibles,,,,draw today sees them with no losses in the league,they have the German cup final against a 2nd division team and the Europa league ..in the final against Atalanta but never lost a leg or in the group stage on the way ... astonishing if they do it or not

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 15:10 - May 18 with 1245 viewsunstableblue

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 15:00 - May 18 by Perublue

...Talking of Germany.. Bayer Leverkusen are they going to take Arsenal's moniker .?.. The Invincibles,,,,draw today sees them with no losses in the league,they have the German cup final against a 2nd division team and the Europa league ..in the final against Atalanta but never lost a leg or in the group stage on the way ... astonishing if they do it or not

It’s quite an achievement - all the top clubs in what is a competitive and balanced league have lost 7 games

I note Leipzig and Werder Bremen who we beat in the Innsbruk (albeit in a friendly) finished 4th and 10th respectively. What a great pre-season idea and test that was… hope we have something similar at the end of the Austrian training ground. Think a hell of a lot more Town fans will travel to it, if it materialises.

Fortuna will still provide a good test.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 16:24 - May 18 with 1070 viewsSitfcB

Union Berlin 92nd min penalty missed but the rebound is scored!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 16:35 - May 18 with 1034 viewsZx1988

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 16:24 - May 18 by SitfcB

Union Berlin 92nd min penalty missed but the rebound is scored!!

Union safe, Bochum in the play-off.

That seems, to me at least, to perhaps be the easier of the options for Fortuna.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 16:56 - May 18 with 944 viewsacj

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 16:35 - May 18 by Zx1988

That seems, to me at least, to perhaps be the easier of the options for Fortuna.

Agreed, I think F95 can beat Bochum.

Union Berlin have some ridiculous players, mental they were even in that situation really.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 16:57 - May 18 with 940 viewstractorshark

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 16:35 - May 18 by Zx1988

Definitely the easier of the two but still not easy.

Bochum are good at home and Stoger is a cracking player.

Traditionally the team from the top division wins the relegation playoff more often than not.
Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 17:44 - May 18 with 825 viewsFreddies_Ears

Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 15:00 - May 18 by Perublue

Leverkusen are aiming way beyond Arsenal's achievement, which was league only. Preston are the only true invincibles in English football, finishing their season unbeaten in all competitions.
Fortuna Düsseldorf look to be playing Union Berlin in the play-offs on 21:58 - May 18 with 588 viewsAmerican_ITFC

Enormous F95 fan as well and I think in the grand scheme of things, Bochum is the opponent I most preferred for them to get. Not gonna be easy no, but just think they match up better with them.

Would be so awesome to see them in the top division again, will be watching and hoping they can get it done.

I need a beer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024