Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there’d be a lot of it... not sure we' 22:26 - May 20 with 1278 viewsunstableblue

.. heeded this advice
[Post edited 20 May 22:37]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there be a lot of it... not sure we've on 22:26 - May 20 with 1259 viewsSitfcB

Heads gone all over the place. Including mine.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there be a lot of it... not sure we've on 22:27 - May 20 with 1239 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Pretty sure that was in reference to transfer activity.
Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there be a lot of it... not sure we've on 22:27 - May 20 with 1204 viewsNeedhamChris

Do you generally let other people tell you how to think?

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there be a lot of it... not sure we've on 22:32 - May 20 with 1058 viewsfooters

Any chance of us avoiding yours?
[Post edited 20 May 22:33]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there be a lot of it... not sure we've on 22:34 - May 20 with 1011 viewsN2_Blue

I’m ignoring it and have already posted that I believe McKenna will be here come the start of the season. Of course he’s going to talk to Brighton and any club who wants to talk to him. It doesn’t mean he is going to agree to anything.

Brighton would have to make some offer to take him away from what he has built here. I don’t see it.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there’d be a lot of it... not sure we' on 07:19 - May 21 with 519 viewsBuhrer

Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there’d be a lot of it... not sure we' on 07:35 - May 21 with 444 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Ashton told us to ignore the noise, and there’d be a lot of it... not sure we' on 07:19 - May 21 by Buhrer

All about the eyeballs on the ads in the cashflow-light post-season. Hobnobs don't pay for themselves, and after the Audi A3gate scandal, Phil's gone clickbait to get the punters in.

I expect the following headlines on the News page over the next 48 hours:

"Brighton approach man and ask to chat. You won't BELIEVE what happened next!"

"Top Ten reasons why McKenna must stay! (Number 6 will blow your mind!)"

"Kieran McKenna looks like this at 38, and it will make you cry."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024