Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) 22:21 - May 21 with 981 viewsLord_Lucan

What about marmite on a burger?

I think I'm on to something.

I will report back.

Thoughts?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:23 - May 21 with 943 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You’re sick in the head.

Definite Info

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:23 - May 21 with 938 views_clive_baker_

I like burgers.

I like marmite.

Feck it worth a try.
Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:25 - May 21 with 907 viewsChurchman

I don’t like marmite, but love twiglets (weird), so that might just work. Not too much marmite, mind.
Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:26 - May 21 with 896 viewsLord_Lucan

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:23 - May 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

You’re sick in the head.

Definite Info

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:29 - May 21 with 870 viewsfooters

Fry/grill burgers as desired.

Whip up butter with Marmite.

Baste cooked burgers in Marmite butter.

You know it makes sense.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:29 - May 21 with 866 viewsBlueschev

I need to hear the result of this, it could change everything!
Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:39 - May 21 with 803 viewsstonojnr

marmite on the cheese on the burger, youre on a winner
Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:39 - May 21 with 802 viewsGuthrum

Don't see why that wouldn't work. The sharpness of the marmite to cut through the sweet fattiness of the meat.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:41 - May 21 with 794 viewsJ2BLUE

Although I think you're clearly a psycho, this is actually quite a common combination.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:43 - May 21 with 788 viewsLord_Lucan

Fellow countrymen...........It was an absolute roaring success.

A taste sensation!!

I feel like Alan Turing.

Apologies for the very basic burger but I'm still at work, however, I feel this should remain a basic dirty burger anyway. Complicate it at your peril!

Burgers from Cracknells and rolls from Krustys - I would though change to a crusty roll for this dish.

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:45 - May 21 with 772 viewsbazza

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:43 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

A taste sensation!!

I feel like Alan Turing.

Apologies for the very basic burger but I'm still at work, however, I feel this should remain a basic dirty burger anyway. Complicate it at your peril!

Burgers from Cracknells and rolls from Krustys - I would though change to a crusty roll for this dish.

That roll looks dry without a bit of butter on..
Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:46 - May 21 with 764 viewsLord_Lucan

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:45 - May 21 by bazza

That roll looks dry without a bit of butter on..

Are you mad? You don't but butter on a burger roll.

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:53 - May 21 with 726 viewsWicklowBlue

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:46 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

Agreed, but where is the cheese and trimmings?

Don't tell me that you have been converted to the salad cream dressings?
Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:55 - May 21 with 712 viewsChurchman

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:46 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

Butter? Oh you do. Not too much and none of that spreadable rubbish either. A nice fresh crusty roll is a good thing. Burger rolls or those apologies the takeaway places use are decidedly meh.

That burger has made me hungry. It looked sensational. Going to have to try it next time - Mrs C loves marmite so there’s a jar in the cupboard somewhere.
Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 23:02 - May 21 with 676 viewsLord_Lucan

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:53 - May 21 by WicklowBlue

Agreed, but where is the cheese and trimmings?

Don't tell me that you have been converted to the salad cream dressings?

As I said, I'm at work so I haven't got a larder.

Apart from the burgers and rolls that I brought in to fry for an office dinner, all I have is pickled onions, pickled eggs, tinned mackerel and dried chili flakes.

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 23:06 - May 21 with 653 viewsIllinoisblue

Here's one for a quick fire response (because I'm in the middle of cooking them) on 22:43 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

A taste sensation!!

I feel like Alan Turing.

Rolls look proper. Miss a good Newsteads or Tooks over here.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024