Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career 18:02 - May 22 with 2603 viewsSitfcB

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ipswich-kieran-mckenna-chelsea-manu

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:04 - May 22 with 2500 viewspointofblue

“How he needs Fergie’s advice now…”

Wasn’t there a story that Ferguson turned us down because he didn’t feel it was the right time to leave Aberdeen?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:07 - May 22 with 2413 viewsIllinoisblue

Says Kompany’s stock is lower yet doesn’t mention Bayern Munich are after him. The state of it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:11 - May 22 with 2310 viewsSwansea_Blue

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:07 - May 22 by Illinoisblue

Says Kompany’s stock is lower yet doesn’t mention Bayern Munich are after him. The state of it.

They're all just pissing in the wind, aren't they. I see even the beeb are even getting duped into commenting on idle gossip and regurgitating rumours, presumably because you lose clicks if you don't.
[Post edited 22 May 21:27]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:18 - May 22 with 2167 viewsKeno

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:04 - May 22 by pointofblue

“How he needs Fergie’s advice now…”

Wasn’t there a story that Ferguson turned us down because he didn’t feel it was the right time to leave Aberdeen?

No he didnt turn us down

The board decided to appoint a different Ferguson

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:21 - May 22 with 2118 viewspointofblue

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:18 - May 22 by Keno

No he didnt turn us down

Typing error on the paperwork, I presume.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:29 - May 22 with 1985 viewsfloridaboy

What career? He has been a manager for just over 2 years! Yes he has had a fantastic 2 years but he is still very green as a top manager. Any club taking him are taking a massive gamble, be it Brighton, Chelsea or United.

Chelsea do like sacking managers rather quickly and United at this moment in time seem a basket case of a club!

He is currently managing a very united squad of players who work for each other. Dont see that at Chelsea or United. Not sure about Brighton. But their owner does come across as a bit of a tight owner. de Zerbi was on £1.5 million apparently. If Town are offering McKenna £5 million a year I know what deal I would take!

If he goes then fair enough. I am sure Mark Ashton has other names in the frame. Rob Edwards was mentioned over the weekend. Not a bad shout!
John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:50 - May 22 with 1756 viewsKeno

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:21 - May 22 by pointofblue

Typing error on the paperwork, I presume.

A decision was made to appoint from with and give Robsons assistant the job

it wasnt the best decision ever made!!

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 19:49 - May 22 with 1401 viewsBluespeed225

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:50 - May 22 by Keno

A decision was made to appoint from with and give Robsons assistant the job

it wasnt the best decision ever made!!

The stand was already spiralling cost wise, so our Fergie’ was a heap choice. Not a popular move with the players either!
Login to get fewer ads

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 19:51 - May 22 with 1363 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He already made the biggest decision of his career joining Town.

I doubt very much he is going to jump at any basket-case offer he gets knowing how he has been backed so far. He isn't daft.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 19:55 - May 22 with 1312 viewsNthQldITFC

How many others read the first three words of this title and thought: "...for Ford. Princes Street Ipswich for Ford"? Monotonically.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 20:08 - May 22 with 1138 viewsibbleobble

Lazy
John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 20:15 - May 22 with 1090 viewsGuthrum

Like everyone else, he assumes Ipswich are nailed on for relegation. Because it happened to all three promoted clubs this season. Prem short-term memory syndrome.

On average, over the last 10 years, half the promoted teams stay up.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 20:16 - May 22 with 1067 viewsPhilTWTD

John Cross: Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna faces the biggest decision of his career on 18:18 - May 22 by Keno

No he didnt turn us down

He was sounded out but wanted to stay in Scotland for longer before moving south.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024