Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? 00:18 - May 23 with 1523 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 01:05 - May 23 with 1421 viewspointofblue

We’re being linked to Rob Edwards. Not sure if that’s quite what you mean.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 01:56 - May 23 with 1369 viewsFelixBlue4

Because if and when the next manager or player comes in the building it will be handled quietly as has most if not all of the business at ITFC over the last couple of years. At least the club can hold its head high at this point in the journey. I am not the only person that loves the manager for what he has done here but let’s not forget it’s not just him it’s the whole team, owners, players, board, back room staff even the tea lady. I can’t help feeling that when the manager was asking for the fans to show their support last season he will get to see another side of the fans if he stays or goes now.
How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 05:17 - May 23 with 1235 viewsacj

Because we’ve already got one.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 05:31 - May 23 with 1201 viewsibbleobble

There’s no, “Ipswich Next Manager” odds that I can see either. It’s almost like this is all made up by erratic agents, lazy journos and clickbait metrics.
How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 06:59 - May 23 with 1024 viewsArnieM

Maybe it’s because lil ole Ipswich’s next nabager doesn’t sell newspapers so no one gives a flying one!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 07:01 - May 23 with 1005 viewsHerbivore

Because we already have a manager.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 07:03 - May 23 with 990 viewsWallingford_Boy

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 07:01 - May 23 by Herbivore

Because we already have a manager.

So have man Utd!

RIP Sir Bobby

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 07:11 - May 23 with 962 viewsHerbivore

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 07:03 - May 23 by Wallingford_Boy

So have man Utd!

Yes, but they may well be about to sack their manager after a disappointing season. We aren't about to sack McKenna after he's got us promoted to the Premier League.

Login to get fewer ads

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 07:41 - May 23 with 850 viewsurbanpenguin

We are.
Keiran McKenna. I see his name associated with Ipswich every day.
How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 07:51 - May 23 with 798 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Because we don't currently have a vacancy.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 12:37 - May 23 with 577 viewsArnieM

dont waste your time posting Herbivore, you and one or two others in your group are now on ignore..heaven!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 12:48 - May 23 with 501 viewsHerbivore

How come we’re not being linked with any promising managers? on 12:37 - May 23 by ArnieM

dont waste your time posting Herbivore, you and one or two others in your group are now on ignore..heaven!

I wasn't replying to you as it goes, so I'll carry on posting away, including in response to you if I see fit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024